Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Any way to get this fullscreen without the game becoming super pixelated?
Post #5,494 it's literally 3 post above your own.
Try messing with the settings in the game.ini files.

Myself, I have a Ben-Q screen, and have made a profile for rpgmaker games to adjust the screen-ratio to fit.

Denjin

May 30, 2019
Post #5,494 it's literally 3 post above your own.
Try messing with the settings in the game.ini files.

Myself, I have a Ben-Q screen, and have made a profile for rpgmaker games to adjust the screen-ratio to fit.
Can't wait for game release, will the game coming out this month?

Erodaz

Oct 26, 2018
15 is middle of august not earlier. Ju
The date was already annonuced last week, and it's better to assume when they say a month, that is can be anywhere within the said month than it being early or later the month.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
wait, if I'm not mistaken isn't the final product will be version 1.0 acording to the their website?
"Final"

It will cover all the main routes.

Which you can see here by the way:

After that you get the Halloween finished and a bunch of DLCs that are supposed to cover free roam and fetishes not approved by Patreon.

Denjin

May 30, 2019
"Final"

It will cover all the main routes.

Which you can see here by the way:

After that you get the Halloween finished and a bunch of DLCs that are supposed to cover free roam and fetishes not approved by Patreon.
isn't it released last month, and august will be finishing the game which is v.1.0.0 or are they going to delay the game for next month?
1597156141733.png

anh194

Dec 16, 2019
Hi I have a question. I follow the instruction to unlock all the saves:

Talk to the shadowy figure in the bottom left inside the gallery to completely unlock all scenes .

but I feel like it missing a lot of CG. I feel like even after unlock, I can only see CGs old patches. Is it a bug or I have to do something else to watch all the CGs?

Last edited:

canxi4589

Jul 14, 2020
Hi I cant access to Kinky Kitten route can somebody help ?
  • I have tried talk to Sato which does nothing (continue the jop and get paid)
  • Arrived at the Club and talked to the person outside

R_I

Aug 12, 2020
Such as dog and Ayame being able to go at it? I know I'd like to see those two able to enjoy each others company. ( became pregnant gives birth )

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hi I cant access to Kinky Kitten route can somebody help ?
  • I have tried talk to Sato which does nothing (continue the jop and get paid)
  • Arrived at the Club and talked to the person outside
Go to Kinky kittens at night time, and the route will start.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes