ale-nerd

Jan 29, 2019
Well... I have asked Starke if there is any reasons behind these endings - IF he answers I will get back to you, I am also curious myself.
would it be possible to improve gallery? since recent patches, finding scenes is quite pain in the ass

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
Question about the DLC's. I've personally never dealt with DLC for RPGM games. How will they work?

Let's say there are multiple DLC. Let's say 4 as an example because I don't know how many there are planned because I haven't read the roadmap.

If I don't like DLC 1 and decide not to get it, will it break the game when I decide to get 2, 3, and 4?

Realistically it shouldn't, but again, I've never dealt with dlc with RPGM.

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
didnt ayame have a cameo in a 3dcg game?, im trying to find it but no luck so far, thats how I came to know about this game

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Question about the DLC's. I've personally never dealt with DLC for RPGM games. How will they work?

Let's say there are multiple DLC. Let's say 4 as an example because I don't know how many there are planned because I haven't read the roadmap.

If I don't like DLC 1 and decide not to get it, will it break the game when I decide to get 2, 3, and 4?

Realistically it shouldn't, but again, I've never dealt with dlc with RPGM.
Unless stated, DLCs usually doesn't interact which each other. They are like different additional maps or events added in an already "complete" game.

KillerKlown

Aug 19, 2018
Just going to say the Family Route is insanely lame and ends on the same exact note each time. I have no idea if it's laziness or just the author's fetish, but it doesn't work. Just make it linear if you want that.

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
Unless stated, DLCs usually doesn't interact which each other. They are like different additional maps or events added in an already "complete" game.
Yeah, that's what I mean. I understand how DLC is supposed to work, but I don't think I've seen DLC for RPGM. I can understand creating new maps and linking old maps to them, but if I try to access a DLC area but don't have the DLC, what happens? Do I get an error? Realistically, this is what would happen.

But what about area's that already exist? Here's a step by step example that I'm wondering about:

-map023 exists in the original game
-DLC 1, 2, 4, and 5 all use this map specifically for their DLC as a hub access map
-If I download DLC 1, there would be a new event on map023 that accesses DLC 1 content
-If I download DLC 2, there would be a new event on map023 that accesses DLC 2 content
-now question, does DLC 2 include DLC 1 event? if not, would downloading map023 from DLC 2 not overwrite map023 from DLC 1?
-If I don't download DLC 4 at first, but download DLC 5 and then download DLC 4 later, would it once again overwrite map023

I ask these questions because I legitimately would like to know how it works.

You could say that all the DLC will use their own maps, but if so, I ask, will the DLC not involve area's currently in the game? Or will you create new maps (possibly even duplicate maps of already existing maps and making them the "DLC version of that map"?)

And regardless of what method you use, at some point, the example I used above could still be an issue, because you still need to use the maps currently in the game to gain access to the DLC.

Not trying to start anything, just wondering.

Mar 7, 2019
When I enter childhood lover path I get a black screen right after I refuse Trevor.
Any solution?

EDIT: Ok got it myself. I went to 7/11 by teleport but Adriana was at the door. So those scenes bit each other, I guess.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Hmm, now I got questions myself.
1. How to unlock the beach or new areas in general.
I am already at 40ish morality and went down Sato's route but ayame is still mentioning that she want robert to show her the city. I want to be tanned xD

2. How to unlock Sato's ending = Need 20 or less morality
He asked me once after I unlocked all his scenes if ayame wants to come back to his house but her morality was still too high at 40ish. Now he doesnt ask anymore.

Any hints or outright solutions are much appreciated.
cheers

Edit: I remembered that there is a flowchart so I went and have a look......so basically I need to do Sato's and Melvin's route in combination to unlock and see most of the stuff. Did I get this right?
So i fucked myelf over because I strictly followed Sato only? xD
I want to have that confirmed before I start a new game. o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: Zellemate
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes