Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Oh well looks like my saves are not compatible with the new version of the game. Guess Ayame wont be the only one fucked today
Wait who else is getting fucked besides Ayame?, and don't come and say you're gonna fuck your mom now.... :sneaky:
Attached a day10 save to get you starting sorry don't have anything else(save #10)

And why day10 you say, well from there - Clarke Route - Family Route - Sato Route - Melvin Route - Purity Route - Garcias Route - Will start(ish)

Pait

May 17, 2018
Wait who else is getting fucked besides Ayame?, and don't come and say you're gonna fuck your mom now.... :sneaky:
Attached a day10 save to get you starting sorry don't have anything else(save #10)

And why day10 you say, well from there - Clarke Route - Family Route - Sato Route - Melvin Route - Purity Route - Garcias Route - Will start(ish)
Damn we should hang out sometimes mate aye. Thank you

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Zellemate

Trayle13

Mar 14, 2018
When Final version comes out the game will be processed by Kagura Games which will make the steam version.
At the same time the game will undergo a big checkup for spelling and grammar - When that is done Voice actors will be found to fit roles of the chars ingame. How many of the chars will be voiced is still unknown.

So YES the plan is to have at least the main char. voiced.
Please put in an option to opt out of voices. No offense to some devs but games like Queen Opala are unplayable because of the voice overs.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Please put in an option to opt out of voices. No offense to some devs but games like Queen Opala are unplayable because of the voice overs.
Its already in the options - You can pick on/off for x-ray and on-off for voices(Voice part not implemented obviously) 1.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Not_A_Horse

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
What does it mean Melvin Harem route ? Does it mean can he now also fuck Adrianna and Ayame's sister ?

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes