Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I always wondered. Is this game supposed to be voiced?
When Final version comes out the game will be processed by Kagura Games which will make the steam version.
At the same time the game will undergo a big checkup for spelling and grammar - When that is done Voice actors will be found to fit roles of the chars ingame. How many of the chars will be voiced is still unknown.

So YES the plan is to have at least the main char. voiced.

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Anybody have a save with free roaming open because the last saves download don't work something about now working with current version of the game :unsure:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Can you freely change clothes yet? Have not played the game in a long time.
No, and it won't be implemented.
Sorry no, and it will likely never be a feature of Fleeting Iris.
It's way to complicated and time consuming for the artist to do that.
Like Zellemate mentioned, Starke already said in the past that's not doable due to the amount of work it would entail to write every scene in a bunch of different costumes. You would be getting more variations of a scene at the cost of overall scenes.

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Strange!
I started playing right from the start, went to Melvin's bar and got to Garcia Ruth at the start of the game. Is that how it should be?
Is Garcia's route early in the game avoidable ??

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Why, at the beginning of the game, I constantly get on the Garcia Route route ??
Instead of just yelling & crying try to play the game - OR on the first page of the thread there is both Guide &
(You have to quit/opt out of Garcias route to continue in Melvin route or other routes)

Say, what happened to Jack's route? I can't see it in the gallery
Everything Jack related is in the Gallery if you interact with Arthur there(Which is everything family related)
+ Rest of the scenes are under Endings(Bride Ayame).

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes