Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Delayed again.
No delays - Not sure where you have heard this.
And when you say "again" just tells me how unaware you are of things - Patreons voted for merging 0.99 and 1.0 together, so a small period of time extra was available.(if a voted decision is = delay in your mind then sure its a delay....)

Date is set to Sunday the 30th - This include the most of the evening so expect a LATE release.

Last edited:

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
And when you say "again" just tells me how unaware you are you are of things - Patreons voted for merging 0.99 and 1.0 together, so a small period of time extra was available.(if a voted decision is = delay in your mind then sure its a delay....)

Date is set to Sunday the 30th - This include the most of the evening so expect a LATE release.
can i know the timezone?

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
And when you say "again" just tells me how unaware you are you are of things - Patreons voted for merging 0.99 and 1.0 together, so a small period of time extra was available.(if a voted decision is = delay in your mind then sure its a delay....)

He hasn't heard of it anywhere.

He's just being a dick because mods in this forum are biased and they only moderate whatever the hell they feel like. Including manipulating thread review scores in this very fashion.

crythen

Jun 15, 2017
According to patreon, it should be out at around 2 AM EEST, so 11 PM UTC.

1598821704448.png

Then, of course, there's the wait for a hero to upload it here.

LindLind

May 15, 2018
i think someone can post after 1/2 week

cz 10$ its patreon only, im someone want it for self, its premium .

wait for it, its best choice

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes