Zyro

May 27, 2017
Well the game's development got its own share of hiccups in development. I've been following this game for quite a long time already and I'm surprised they didn't drop this somewhere along the way considering how ambitious this project is. I know a bunch of other RPGM games that get dropped after at most a year of development.

Now we're finally looking at a complete game after 4 full years of development with its own good share of delays and one major overhaul with artist change and so on. Honestly whoever followed this project long enough would remember the huge delays we used to get back then that even at one point there's like zero communication for over a month that people thought they actually abandoned the project.

To be honest I never expected them to finish this but here we are, just a few weeks away from the final version. Only thing I have left to say to them is good luck on their next project and the DLCs.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Well the game's development got its own share of hiccups in development. I've been following this game for quite a long time already and I'm surprised they didn't drop this somewhere along the way considering how ambitious this project is. I know a bunch of other RPGM games that get dropped after at most a year of development.

Now we're finally looking at a complete game after 4 full years of development with its own good share of delays and one major overhaul with artist change and so on. Honestly whoever followed this project long enough would remember the huge delays we used to get back then that even at one point there's like zero communication for over a month that people thought they actually abandoned the project.

To be honest I never expected them to finish this but here we are, just a few weeks away from the final version. Only thing I have left to say to them is good luck on their next project and the DLCs.
There's a few things that you mentioned that I think should be set straight.

First one is my personal opinion. Most games I followed sadly either got dropped (most of them in the 1 year period you mentioned) or they kept slowing down to the point of only releasing once a year. There's actually very few exceptions to this. I don't follow all the 3D recycled junk around, though. That's why I see this game in such good light.

Second. They never stopped communicating anywhere near over a month. Maximum amount of time I remember the developers disappearing for was like a week and a half and during that period Ryuuzenmaru was keeping us more or less informed but feel free to take screenshots and quote me if I'm wrong. There was sadly the period where the main developer mom died but the whole story behind the developer's perseverance through adversity is widely known at this point so no point in going over it again.

Third. It's a common misconception, but they never changed artists. They hired an additional one to the one they had already.

Last edited:
Reactions: Not_A_Horse

Eradawn

Jun 20, 2017
Why agruing about the release ? Be happy when its out its free for the most user and the ones who are supporting stark are the only ones that should be saying something about it. But most of them dont doing this because the word Support is also for most users to have patience about the game release.

As a free user of this game , I have to say thank you. I dont care at all if the release takes long, because there are so many other adult game out there. And also if it comes to early it may be game breaking or have bugs that arent so nice to have in a normal playthrough.

So keep up the good work and take you time, and thanks to the supporters of the game. Without you the game would also not be here.

Last edited:

tcasn94

Nov 24, 2019
I'm honestly not that surprised, I was more confused why .99 was even a thing when the complete version was literally going to be released in less than a month.

Well anyways, I hope they do really well in the Steam sales since Starke stated we could potentially get the DLCs faster if that was the case.

Wolfshagger94

Mar 19, 2019
Everytime I've downloaded the game from the various links, I keep getting pop ups saying "filename" is missing alert the creator and after 2 mins of game play and about 10 interruptions with this pop up game crashes?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Everytime I've downloaded the game from the various links, I keep getting pop ups saying "filename" is missing alert the creator and after 2 mins of game play and about 10 interruptions with this pop up game crashes?
I would recommend to re-download again, even if you already tried.
I just tried the NOPY link which works fine in my end(played a few scenes without issues) - Make sure to delete the old game completely, and don't overwrite old stuff. But completely start from fresh with new download and unpack-location.

Wolfshagger94

Mar 19, 2019
I would recommend to re-download again, even if you already tried.
I just tried the NOPY link which works fine in my end(played a few scenes without issues) - Make sure to delete the old game completely, and don't overwrite old stuff. But completely start from fresh with new download and unpack-location.
It's odd because this is the first time i've played the game so there isnt an issue of overwriting an older version, and I just redownloaded 3 times from all the different links just to see if one was buggy or not. I get the Missing graphics/characters/vehicle on start up and then as I play I get a lot more similar messages saying sound missing everytime I go up or down a floor or leave a building etc...

Anything I can do on my end? Cause I believe you when you say it's working fine :)

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Download the RPG Maker RTP. Just google "RPG Maker VX ACE RTP"

EDIT: Fuck it. Here:

Just install that.

Reactions: KyuhyunXx
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes