Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
It's odd because this is the first time i've played the game so there isnt an issue of overwriting an older version, and I just redownloaded 3 times from all the different links just to see if one was buggy or not. I get the Missing graphics/characters/vehicle on start up and then as I play I get a lot more similar messages saying sound missing everytime I go up or down a floor or leave a building etc...

Anything I can do on my end? Cause I believe you when you say it's working fine :)
What mr. Lawsuitincoming said !
Reinstall / install RPGMAKER VX ACE ->

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Think they are aiming for the 30th of August.
Right now the news are like this:
1. Plan is to release version 1.0 on Sunday the 30th for patreons.
2. There will be a beta test 2 days prior of the release date(10 patreons will be picked chosen by Starke).
3. Small changes to the road map is considered:
1. Christmas patch to release dec. 2021.​
2. Fujiko childhood DLC on February 2022.​
3. Release the first patch of our second game in April 2022(4 months later then anticipated).​
4. Starke is considering cutting two weeks away from Halloween patch to use it for polishing the final product of FI.

ineedaname555

Jun 14, 2017
2. There will be a beta test 2 days prior of the release date(10 patreons will be picked chosen by Starke).
3. Release the first patch of our second game in April 2022(4 months later then anticipated).​
4. Starke is considering cutting two weeks away from Halloween patch to use it for polishing the final product of FI.
When its the office dlc coming ? Since you guys plan to start the second game at april

Reactions: 349120

May 2, 2018
question for non patreons when is that will be the release date of the 1.0
edit or as it says on your site this one will never be available

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
question for non patreons when is that will be the release date of the 1.0
edit or as it says on your site this one will never be available
The steam release is still some time away, can't put a date on it yet.
At the moment the game have not been delivered to Kagura Games - And it will first happen sometime AFTER the initial release of version 1.0. And Starke want's some extra time for polish, because when given over to the publisher, they can't change stuff to the main game when first delivered, so he needs to make sure he hands over the game in a state where its as perfect as possible.

Reactions: 349120

May 2, 2018
The steam release is still some time away, can't put a date on it yet.
At the moment the game have not been delivered to Kagura Games - And it will first happen sometime AFTER the initial release of version 1.0. And Starke want's some extra time for polish, because when given over to the publisher, they can't change stuff to the main game when first delivered, so he needs to make sure he hands over the game in a state where its as perfect as possible.
thanks you for the answer im looking forward

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
How many routes does this game have?
1. Melvin route
2. Garcias route
3. Garcias NTR route
4. Family route
5. Clarke route
6. Sato route
7. BBC route
8. Kinky Kittens route
9. Nurse route
10. Office route
11. Pub Mistress route
+ Various free roam scenes & the first half of the Halloween route.

Version 1.0 will also feature the "true ending route" - DLC's will have additional Childhood lovers route, Bestiality route, Shota route, extended Office route, extra content for Clarke route, Christmas patch, many more free roam scenes and more.

Check the guide for detailed info -> Here

Last edited:

XZXZX

May 7, 2020
.... Looks like 2 years from now, we can all play this game perfectly without having to miss a few scenes

XZXZX

May 7, 2020
1. Melvin route
2. Garcias route
3. Garcias NTR route
4. Family route
5. Clarke route
6. Sato route
7. BBC route
8. Kinky Kittens route
9. Nurse route
10. Office route
11. Pub Mistress route

Version 1.0 will also feature the "true ending route" - DLC's will have additional Childhood lovers route, Bestiality route, Shota route, extended Office route, extra content for Clarke route, Christmas patch, many more free roam scenes and more.

hey I want to ask, if you don't mind, in version 1.0 how many routes can be completed

ozomozyan

Apr 29, 2018
1. Melvin route
2. Garcias route
3. Garcias NTR route
4. Family route
5. Clarke route
6. Sato route
7. BBC route
8. Kinky Kittens route
9. Nurse route
10. Office route
11. Pub Mistress route

+True ending (Loyal Route)

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes