Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Yeah, that's what I mean. I understand how DLC is supposed to work, but I don't think I've seen DLC for RPGM. I can understand creating new maps and linking old maps to them, but if I try to access a DLC area but don't have the DLC, what happens? Do I get an error? Realistically, this is what would happen.

But what about area's that already exist? Here's a step by step example that I'm wondering about:

-map023 exists in the original game
-DLC 1, 2, 4, and 5 all use this map specifically for their DLC as a hub access map
-If I download DLC 1, there would be a new event on map023 that accesses DLC 1 content
-If I download DLC 2, there would be a new event on map023 that accesses DLC 2 content
-now question, does DLC 2 include DLC 1 event? if not, would downloading map023 from DLC 2 not overwrite map023 from DLC 1?
-If I don't download DLC 4 at first, but download DLC 5 and then download DLC 4 later, would it once again overwrite map023

I ask these questions because I legitimately would like to know how it works.

You could say that all the DLC will use their own maps, but if so, I ask, will the DLC not involve area's currently in the game? Or will you create new maps (possibly even duplicate maps of already existing maps and making them the "DLC version of that map"?)

And regardless of what method you use, at some point, the example I used above could still be an issue, because you still need to use the maps currently in the game to gain access to the DLC.

Not trying to start anything, just wondering.
As I said, it depends. It usually shows up in the description of the DLC if interacts with other DLCs (and you will need them) but most of them, even if they have interactions in currently existing maps, it's pretty minimal most of the time (like a change in a few NPC lines and a way to get to the new location), else the DLCs would be put in different locations/maps to avoid conflicts.

seighart

Jun 21, 2018
Just back again here.
Btw how to grow pub hair i think old version before have menu for it in bathroom?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
And when will these be ??
Did the author change his mind about adding different languages ?

• Melvin Route - Loyal Harem Path (2 Scenes) (Adriana) (Fujiko) (Ending).
• Sato Route - Childhood Lovers Path (2 Scenes) (Fujiko) (Ending).
• Family Route (6 Scenes) (3 Endings). - 2 Scenes with Jack. 1 Scene with Arthur. 1 Ending with Jack. 2 Endings with Arthur.
• Nurse Route ~(2 Scenes) (2 Endings).
These are all in the game as of version 1.0
Just back again here.
Btw how to grow pub hair i think old version before have menu for it in bathroom?
Still same, you can change pubes in the bathroom - Just remember to buy a razor.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Sato's update is out ?? Sato Route - The Path Of Childhood Lovers (2 Scenes) (Fujiko) (Ending). How do I enable other languages? or are they not there yet ???

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
According to the flowchart and general knowledge we need Melvin Secret Trigger A+B to unlock later on the Mharem route.
So far so good, got Trigger A Adrianna came and made up with Ayame. Got trigger B and Fujiko made up with Ayame but she never met Melvin like the flowchart stated. Also the Dinner Event with all 3 women has not occured as well.

Am i missing something or do these events happen after some days.

Free Roam is also unlocked btw.

Reactions: SuperKamiSnake

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Speaking of the teleport ring, the locations it could teleport between should be updated.
Keep in mind that you're not supposed to use teleport ring to play the game properly. You can miss some events/triggers that will bug your save file. If you want to speed up the game, just raise movement speed :)

jarcko

Jun 8, 2019
Sorry I tried playing quite a few times but is there a way to have Ayame lose her virginity to Artur (Rob's dad)? I think it was mentioned this was possible and now final version is out is here a way to do it or am I missing something? Sorry if this has been mentioned but i cannot find it in the guide either.

Thanks everyone.

SmallTree201

Oct 20, 2018
Keep in mind that you're not supposed to use teleport ring to play the game properly. You can miss some events/triggers that will bug your save file. If you want to speed up the game, just raise movement speed :)
I also just found out after starting the current version that they've updated the bus routes.
Does the airport being a travel location from the bus stop mean anything?

woahsexray

Jan 3, 2017
Man I remember when these guys announced this game 5 years ago and had 5 game plan. Still working on the first one.

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
Man I remember when these guys announced this game 5 years ago and had 5 game plan. Still working on the first one.
No, they recently launched the final version of the first game.

Understandable mistake to make, after all, to know otherwise you'd need to actually spend the minimum effort on understanding the project you wanted to denigrate. That's obviously far too much effort for a brilliant high-content poster like yourself.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
I was very disappointed with Jack's ending. All the previous scenes with Ayame and Jack seemed to be building towards a romantic ending, and they totally botched it. The writer claims that he just couldn't see Ayame and Jack together. Well I could. They could have both gone to college together. Jack was headed there anyway. And Ayame could have a chance to pursue something she couldn't do when she was a kid. I could totally see them as a college couple. I agree that the way Jack and Ayame originally came together was dirty. Jack blackmailed her into sex initially. Still Ayame wasn't clean either. She was already starting sex with Arthur. So really who is the bigger heel in that situation? Jack exploited Ayame's infidelity to his advantage. So it was a dirty start for both of them. But as the relationship progressed, they developed genuine feelings for each other. Ayame even began to fear that Jack was stealing her heart, and was making her fall in love with him. And for a teenager to be doing this is very impressive. Imagine how much better he'd get in the future. In the same way he matured sexually, he could mature emotionally. You can tell that with Jack, it was more than just sex. It was about forming a bond with Ayame. Its revealed if Ayame loses her virginity to him. I think they ruined what could have been a beautiful love story of a boy becoming a man, and a woman rediscovering a portion of her lost youth. I think Jack's story can still be salvaged through dlc. Have Fujiko babysit Arthur (and have sex with him if she wants). Have Ayame and Jack have a relationship untouched by either Robert or Arthur. You can use all the same pictures and graphics, just with different writing and dialogue. Let it be Fujiko with Arthur instead of Ayame. I think for all that the writer did to build up the romance, he could have at least tried to follow through. I know i've ranted quite a bit. I was just so emotionally invested in their relationship and sexual chemistry, that it was heartbreaking what the writer did with it. I hope he tries to correct that in future dlc.

Last edited:

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I wasn't going to reply to you but there's so many points I want to debate. Anyway, your post could use some paragraphs and a spoiler alert but:

I was very disappointed with Jack's ending. All the previous scenes with Ayame and Jack seemed to be building towards a romantic ending, and they totally botched it. The writer claims that he just couldn't see Ayame and Jack together. Well I could.
Then make a fanfic. Starke stated he couldn't see Jack and Ayame be a thing now. If there's a Fleeting Iris 2 which I hope there will be, then I'm pretty sure Jack will become an even more important character with some happy endings.

They could have both gone to college together. Jack was headed there anyway. And Ayame could have a chance to pursue something she couldn't do when she was a kid. I could totally see them as a college couple.
So you expected them to keep writing the story for at least three more in game years, create new sprites for a 3 year older Jack and probably a 3 year older Ayame, etc. just to have an happy ending? A 4th potential Jack ending.

That sounds more like DLC stuff, send them a message in Discord and suggest it.

I agree that the way Jack and Ayame originally came together was dirty. Jack blackmailed her into sex initially. Still Ayame wasn't clean either. She was already starting sex with Arthur. So really who is the bigger heel in that situation? Jack exploited Ayame's infidelity to his advantage. So it was a dirty start for both of them.
What? :FacePalm: Jack is.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Right or wrong is an absolute state. He's not "less wrong", he's wrong. Her "moral debt" if any is to Robert. Doesn't make it right for your stepson to blackmail you just because you got a thing for your grandfather's ding dong. Jack "technically" raped her. I'm not saying Ayame didn't have feelings for him but they would have to be developed further because not only she would be breaking up with Robert, she would be breaking up with Robert to date his son and in Family Route other than "he's a shitty shagger" she has nothing against Robert.

But as the relationship progressed, they developed genuine feelings for each other. Ayame even began to fear that Jack was stealing her heart, and was making her fall in love with him. And for a teenager to be doing this is very impressive. Imagine how much better he'd get in the future. In the same way he matured sexually, he could mature emotionally. You can tell that with Jack, it was more than just sex. It was about forming a bond with Ayame. Its revealed if Ayame loses her virginity to him.
It was, until he screwed her over like an immature child over and over again. Jack couldn't do any better, it was his personality and completely in character to do those mistakes.

Mate, who the fuck invites friends over to hide in the closet so you can prove you're shagging some girl? That's typical teenager shit and those attitudes are what made a gap between Ayame and Jack.

I think they ruined what could have been a beautiful love story of a boy becoming a man, and a woman rediscovering a portion of her lost youth.
She's 23~24, what lost youth? And what would she rediscover? Dating little boys?

She can still date and have passionate full balls to the wall relationships typical from someone who never had her heart broken right now. She's a child now, experiencing a lot of these things for the first time. That's part of what makes her naive and immature.

I think Jack's story can still be salvaged through dlc. Have Fujiko babysit Arthur (and have sex with him if she wants). Have Ayame and Jack have a relationship untouched by either Robert or Arthur. You can use all the same pictures and graphics, just with different writing and dialogue. Let it be Fujiko with Arthur instead of Ayame. I think for all that the writer did to build up the romance, he could have at least tried to follow through.
I don't agree with the details but I do agree that a DLC would be fun. Worth it? Dunno mate. Maybe they didn't explore their relationship more on purpose, so it's a thing in Fleeting Iris 2 when he's actually older, matured and possibly can provide for her.

I know i've ranted quite a bit. I was just so emotionally invested in their relationship and sexual chemistry, that it was heartbreaking what the writer did with it. I hope he tries to correct that in future dlc.
The fact that the game touched you in such a way is a win in my books and why I like it so much. Just start a #TeamJack thing and make sure he's a major character in a potential second game.

I just find it mildly disturbing you'd rather vent off here than in their official section of their official discord dedicated to posts just like that where they can be read and debated by literally the only few people that can do anything about it, and trust me when I say that they listen and cater to their community's wishes more than any company I've ever seen. I can tell you a dozen scenes that I remember being in the game just because people got together and voted for it to be a thing.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes