Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
All my saves from 0.98a doesn't work !
hours of play lost, i can't replay all, but I want to continue this good game.
Any help?
Attached save folder.

Save 10(day10) - Start of Sato route / Family route / Clarke route / Purity route - Or continue in Melvin / Garcias route.

Save 27 - Sato route - with possibility to start Nurse route in the town hall

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
Attached save folder.

Save 10(day10) - Start of Sato route / Family route / Clarke route / Purity route - Or continue in Melvin / Garcias route.

Save 27 - Sato route - with possibility to start Nurse route in the town hall
could you please give us a guide on how to progress in each route because i am so lost there are so many things to do i missed everything because i had no idea what to do or what i coud ve done, i ll be thankful if u can give us a guid/walkthrough or if theres already one pls link

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
could you please give us a guide on how to progress in each route because i am so lost there are so many things to do i missed everything because i had no idea what to do or what i coud ve done, i ll be thankful if u can give us a guid/walkthrough or if theres already one pls link
It's on the main page -> Here

• Red Heart
Reactions: gonnakms

yuricetera

Dec 29, 2018
Hi, I'm on the latest version and I'm getting a bug on the Melvin route on the event just after you meet Armand for the first time. I try to do the next Melvin event and get a black screen

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hi, I'm on the latest version and I'm getting a bug on the Melvin route on the event just after you meet Armand for the first time. I try to do the next Melvin event and get a black screen
Make sure not to use teleport ring or old saves.
Else give some more details, send a save and I'll have a look.

Leskan

Jun 13, 2018
Hey i've read this:

1599351957419.png
and was wondering what route the bbc route is? because i checked the guide and it didn't feature a "bbc route"
1599352073687.png

Hope someone can help me, thank you so much

Leskan

Jun 13, 2018
I'm really sorry, thank you so much for your fast reply

i hope you are not angry at me, i still can't believe how fast you replied!

<3

• Haha
Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I'm really sorry, thank you so much for your fast reply

i hope you are not angry at me, i still can't believe how fast you replied!

<3
No need to be sorry bro, and nahhh I'm not angry haha :LOL: would just be wonderful if "people in general" actually looked at the links on the front page once in a while :rolleyes:

Leskan

Jun 13, 2018
I understand you tho, how annoying sometimes it is for you, replying to the same questions over and over again and so on

Thank you for your fast reply and you are really amazing, thank you <3

wish you a nice day!

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I understand you tho, how annoying sometimes it is for you, replying to the same questions over and over again and so on

Thank you for your fast reply and you are really amazing, thank you <3

wish you a nice day!
Well it's fine, I'm kind of here to help newcomers to the game - And you are welcome dude - Enjoy the game and likewise!

jarcko

Jun 8, 2019
Sorry about the true ending. Just realised how silly the question was and found out this time it shows it and it ends after choosing to continue to work! I think I may be missing the trick from Arthur as she only loses her virginity to Jack from family route.

about the true ending:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LindLind

May 15, 2018
i see another scene with some say about Melvin ini molester park first event, but after i try to manage get them, its still same .

did im missing something? or just redraw cg

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Anyone tell, have they abandoned their idea to release a game with other languages ?
No - It will come later.

i see another scene with some say about Melvin ini molester park first event, but after i try to manage get them, its still same .

did im missing something? or just redraw cg
DLC content - check schedule for more info ->
View attachment 803872
Any help on this error ? i am new on this thread, sorry.....
Download RPGmaker VX ACE ->

Reactions: LoLByts
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes