SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Your last words worry me a lot, XD. For me the most "empty" ending was True Ending, you don't get to know almost any character in depth and the most relevant thing is the post-credit scene. If the other games continue to build on the True Ending story, it is quite difficult to see the end result of the incomplete stories in Fleeting Iris. It's a shame, but we can only wait to see what the Heaven Studios team delivers in the future.
You will play every route, know characters, situations, the city and its stories, but in the end you must remember that they all all "alternative universes" and True Ending is the canonic one. There will be no incomplete stories about Fleeting Iris, all of them will get their endings! At the moment only office route will be continued later on, the other DLCs features free roam scenes or new routes.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Making this post without spoilers is going to be difficult ... It is true, apart from "True Ending" all the others are "Alternative Universes", but in those "Alternative Universes" you learn more about the characters of that world, even if it is a " Alternative Universe "many elements are connected in all universes. For example, in many of the Alternate Universes you can meet a dangerous character, apparently he is only a dangerous character, but in another Alternate Universe a relative of the main character tells you about "That dangerous character" and that relative mentions that the three of them they are related. So, even if the other two are "Alternative Universes", in "True Ending" that dangerous person is still your relative, but unfortunately no current route of the game allows you to know more information about them, leaving the player a strange experience. Where did you see the information about the continuation of the office route?
I get your point, every route gives you a piece of the puzzle of Heaven City and its characters... simply Ayame doesn't meet them in them for the canonic ending :) but that doesn't mean they could not appear in future games!

I'm sure Starke mentioned the second part of office route on discord. It comes as DLC cause of what it features :X

trumpet25

Sep 24, 2019
Can someone post a full save? cause if I try to unlock the gallery doesn't unlock all the scene and my saves from previous edition don't work. Thank you

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Can someone post a full save? cause if I try to unlock the gallery doesn't unlock all the scene and my saves from previous edition don't work. Thank you
You won't gain anything with "a full save" the gallery unlock works the same way as a full save - The only scenes in there not working is the school girl scenes.
Else wait for the next update where the gallery is fixed.

Welxer

Dec 31, 2018
You can buy lotion for removing tan in the sex shop in the Red Light District (where you buying blades for shaving).
I already brought it , it saying I can't use it right now. So what I'm i supposed to do
And thank you

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I already brought it , it saying I can't use it right now. So what I'm i supposed to do
And thank you
Hmm thanks for info, can you send me your save?, then I can check it and get it reported if it's a bug!

Reactions: Welxer

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Reactions: Welxer

SmallTree201

Oct 20, 2018
I would like to see more harassment content, like groping or being able to insert toys into Ayame while at work or just in free roam. And maybe more Slum content, too. But that's probably not gonna happen any time soon.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I would like to see more harassment content, like groping or being able to insert toys into Ayame while at work or just in free roam. And maybe more Slum content, too. But that's probably not gonna happen any time soon.
Basically all her routes involve some kind of harassment content - Sato route have toys inserted while at work - Slum content will come with free roam updates April next year.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
One of the game's most intriguing aspects to me is the relationship stats. I enjoy comparing the relationship stats of all of Ayame's potential lovers. She rates them according to emotional link, sexual chemistry, sex appeal, experience, penis size, and stamina. The stats change gradually as the route stories progress. I wonder if these stats are also the way the game's creators view these characters.

bugui

Aug 5, 2017
Finally I will finish this game, I saw him born in 2015 (or before?). As the last version I played was 0.95 so I must have a lot of content to see.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes