Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Alrigh found it thanks, kind of disappointed it turned out to be just a wig though, but still a great game.
Wellll yeahhh perhaps she could have colored it - but maybe her husband would find it a strange thing to do idk.

Will there be other languages ?
Yes there is a plan to implement a bunch of different languages - soon!

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Zellemate, care to give specifics about what will be added and changed in the Clarke route?
I can - but nothing is guaranteed.

There was a few comments on the "Partner Ending" from fans that it was skipping out on a huge opportunity to see what would happen in the future if Clarke came by to "have fun" with Ayame even if she was married - NTR related stuff.
So Starke came out and commented that he would love to do an extension of that at some point because he agreed.
That said - its not certain how many extra scenes it would be - At the moment because the team is so pressed on time we should be happy if 1 scene extra is added(it could be more). Starke have not comments on any specifics.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
I can - but nothing is guaranteed.

There was a few comments on the "Partner Ending" from fans that it was skipping out on a huge opportunity to see what would happen in the future if Clarke came by to "have fun" with Ayame even if she was married - NTR related stuff.
So Starke came out and commented that he would love to do an extension of that at some point because he agreed.
That said - its not certain how many extra scenes it would be - At the moment because the team is so pressed on time we should be happy if 1 scene extra is added(it could be more). Starke have not comments on any specifics.
Thanks man. Have a really nice day. :)

Reactions: Zellemate

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
This game's great and it's come a very long way. But we are at a point in time where I really just want this game to be finished so we can get to game number 2. (And in some distance future hopefully number 4 aswell)

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
This game's great and it's come a very long way. But we are at a point in time where I really just want this game to be finished so we can get to game number 2. (And in some distance future hopefully number 4 aswell)
All story elements of the game are done and all routes are playable from start to finish - The game have moved into the DLC phase with a lot of pervy and depraved stuff coming just around the corner - Which fan's have been waiting for, for a long time.
Here is a few honorable mentions for DLC content:
Bestiality​
Shota​
Cosplay​
Exhibitionism​
Hobo​

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
After Chad and Robert conversation in Robert's office the screen freezes.
Thanks for the report - Remember not to use teleportation ring which can trigger random bugs.
Do you have some more details & a save you can send ?

Oct 20, 2017
Quick question, I know there was just an update but will the remake of some of the early scenes be released with an update soon or nah? Just wanna get a feel for the timeline. Thanks!

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Quick question, I know there was just an update but will the remake of some of the early scenes be released with an update soon or nah? Just wanna get a feel for the timeline. Thanks!
Yes - Plan initial was to have a patch 2 weeks after version 1.0 with bugfixes and also some additional remakes.
Starke made a news on patreon regarding status Monday the 14th - Where he mentioned some health issues(ulnar nerve entrapment) in the coloring artist left arm, which means they had to push the patch 1 week.

My guess is Starke will post some news soon™ regarding status update(properly Monday/Tuesday).

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes