Zyro

May 27, 2017
A slight update on version 1.1 for transparency reasons:

Plan was to have it released around the 21th this month.
Sadly Starke have become sick and have been for a small week now with gastroenteritis and he is still not completely fresh. He will make an update on patreon with info and release date when he is feeling better a bit later.
Sorry for the slight delay guys.

In other news the art team have moved on from polish patch, and started drawing scenes for the Halloween update.
These scenes include all manners of wild beast and other monstrosities - Something bestiality fans should look forward too o_O
Previews should be coming out on #previews channel in the near future.
Well - that's it for now!
Any news on the planned redraw for the earlier CGs?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Any news on the planned redraw for the earlier CGs?
A bit early to tell - I know of 3 scenes that have been redrawn for this patch, there could be more.
Starke have not showed all of them yet - but some of them is in the beginning where Melvin gropes Ayame.
And one was redrawn from the hospital route with Scott(handjob scene)

School-girl scenes with Sato was redrawn last patch(3 scenes) and scene where Ayame flashes people in the park was also remade as of last patch, just not added into the game to my knowledge.

Reactions: Arrngrim and Zyro

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
So I've come across a bug where Steve doesn't show up to start the Kinky Kitten path. Any idea how to fix this?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
So I've come across a bug where Steve doesn't show up to start the Kinky Kitten path. Any idea how to fix this?
If you can send me a save I will look into it - And just be sure not to use teleport-ring & old saves which can cause bugs.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
If you can send me a save I will look into it - And just be sure not to use teleport-ring & old saves which can cause bugs.
Woops, sorry about the wait, went to sleep. Fuck time zones am i right?

I didn't teleport and this is a new save

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Woops, sorry about the wait, went to sleep. Fuck time zones am i right?

I didn't teleport and this is a new save
Thanks again for the report and the save file.
So it's not a bug - you need to go there at night time, and not evening.
Solution:
Go back home, rest on the couch - and it will progress to night time instead of evening, go back to kinky kittens and Steve will be there - Talk to him to start Kinky Kittens Route.​

Let me know if you still have issues after this.
PS. Love different time zones! not ! :cautious:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hi Zellemate do you know if saves from current version will be compatible with upcoming version 1.1?
I believe they will not be compatible - The reason for this is there will be some very big changes to the game itself.
This is everything from new npc's, new conversations, updated scenes & hopefully the new stat system should also be implemented.

I think Starke will provide some start saves(perhaps?) - we will see!

shift6

Aug 30, 2017
I believe they will not be compatible - The reason for this is there will be some very big changes to the game itself.
This is everything from new npc's, new conversations, updated scenes & hopefully the new stat system should also be implemented.

I think Starke will provide some start saves(perhaps?) - we will see!
Thank you. In that case I will patiently await the new release. I saw you mentioned that the creator has been sick so I hope he is soon back on his feet.
Regards.

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Is the halloween update going to come with 1.1 or is that still delayed?
QoL patch is 1.0.2: Which is the one that is delayed - So I asked Starke just now:
StarkeToday at 11:17 PM
QoL patch will come out this week 100% guaranteed​

Halloween update is 1.1 - Which is Scheduled for 30th of October

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes