Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Does this newly released 1.0 final version have voice acting now?
No - Like explained earlier:
Now that 1.0 Final version is out - The plan is to do a complete spellcheck / grammar check on the whole game(Alongside DLC content). What that is complete, the game will be sent to Kagura games to make the steam version.​
To my knowledge when that is done the search for voice actors will begin(some are already found - but voice for Ayame is not).​

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
What happened to the person who was originally supposed to voice her? If I'm not mistaken a few lines were already recorded and put in the game.

Reactions: Erodaz

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
What happened to the person who was originally supposed to voice her? If I'm not mistaken a few lines were already recorded and put in the game.
To my knowledge there was nobody 100% found for the role.
In the beginning of the development of the game however, there was a few test tries for voice by Trina Duhart.
I can see the homepage that hosted the voice sample is shut down - She have a random youtube test voice ->
That said I think Starke want to try other voices, to find some that fits a bit more on Ayame(Japanese'ish if possible).

Reactions: Black Razor

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Are there any plans to release this game on mobile because I dont own a computer and id like to buy this game? Its a great game but its disappointing that i'll never be able to play it because i dont have a computer.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
it's not saving my save. pls help
I need a bit more information before I can help, can you take a video? or give some details?

is lesbian part of the story avoidable ?
I think the only Lesbian Scene in the game is in the Garcias route, and even a side route not the main route - So if you go that way then no you can't skip it.

Are there any plans to release this game on mobile because I dont own a computer and id like to buy this game? Its a great game but its disappointing that i'll never be able to play it because i dont have a computer.
With the current amount of income this game makes, no. If the team gets bigger in the future then perhaps.
You can check out this twitter post -> where there is an emulater of sorts that make the game work for android.

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
I need a bit more information before I can help, can you take a video? or give some details?

I think the only Lesbian Scene in the game is in the Garcias route, and even a side route not the main route - So if you go that way then no you can't skip it.

With the current amount of income this game makes, no. If the team gets bigger in the future then perhaps.
You can check out this twitter post -> where there is an emulater of sorts that make the game work for android.
thanks for your answer . is there any way or any item to use and increase her morals ?
second question : can i change her clothes ? i couldnt find any shop to buy cloth for her !

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
thanks for your answer . is there any way or any item to use and increase her morals ?
second question : can i change her clothes ? i couldnt find any shop to buy cloth for her !
There are not any scenes where it is required to gain morality - Scenes are unlocked with lower morality, so no.
(This could change with free roam DLC - we will see!)
All clothing are scene/route depending - So again no, you can't change her clothes.

Last edited:

Mert044

Dec 2, 2019
Hello. I start game and I play normally. I can save in the game but when I close the game there are no notification says "game did some changes do you want to save them?". (sorry for my english is not very good. So if you didn't understand again: I start game, playing little bit then close the game and start again but i can't continue.)

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hello. I start game and I play normally. I can save in the game but when I close the game there are no notification says "game did some changes do you want to save them?". (sorry for my english is not very good. So if you didn't understand again: I start game, playing little bit then close the game and start again but i can't continue.)
The game is RPG MAKER gamer which means if you just press 'quit' it won't save.
If you have saved a game , and quit after - use the 'continue' button to load your save file.

Else show me with screenshots or video what your problem is so I can help you further.

Reactions: Black Razor

Black Razor

Oct 27, 2020
this game is so fucking cool .
wish there was more kinky stuff like piss shower or piss drinking or face slap and spit on face ;)

how can i access to strip club ? what should i do ?
i already did magazine modeling . is there more quest like this or was just for once ?

Reactions: Okabe19

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
this game is so fucking cool .
wish there was more kinky stuff like piss shower or piss drinking or face slap and spit on face ;)

how can i access to strip club ? what should i do ?
i already did magazine modeling . is there more quest like this or was just for once ?
You need to progress in Sato's route - Then Kinky Kittens route will open up.
Check the fan guide for detailed information -> Here

Starke(the head dev.) refuses to do any piss or scat scenes - just FYI.
But the spit in face could properly fit in somewhere.. perhaps!

Black Razor

Oct 27, 2020
You need to progress in Sato's route - Then Kinky Kittens route will open up.
Check the fan guide for detailed information -> Here

Starke(the head dev.) refuses to do any piss or scat scenes - just FYI.
But the spit in face could properly fit in somewhere.. perhaps!
Damn that was quick (y)
thanks for info .

maybe i can be agree with head Dev for avoiding scat . but piss sex is fun ;)
BTW amazing game .

i really impressed . specially about hentai scene . no repeating o_O all of them are different and thats why make this game more interesting.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Thank god.
Can anyone really blame him? Imagine writing an hentai scene for something you don't feel aroused or even feel disgusted by. That's like, well come to think of it using shit itself would be the best analogy but let's say instead trying to explain how your toaster is sex appealing.

Reactions: Not_A_Horse
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes