SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
all the exhibitionism is summed up in a shit scene?
I don't know what you consider exhibitionism, but there are a few scenes in the game:

- Park at night, that raincoat scene
- She has many outdoor scenes with possible spectators ( 3 at the park, 3 at the cinema, 2 at rooftops, 1 in a balcony, 1 pushed againt the window

And i surely forgot some of them, also there's a dlc incoming with more of that fetish as well. But if you only count scenes where she flash her body, there is only one at the moment.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
If i finish the gracias route ? Can i continue to melvin or sato route ? Or will be game over .
You will have a couple of opportunities to opt-out when playing the Garcias route, and if you continue down the route it will lock you in it - If you do opt-out of the Garcias route, you cannot rejoin it.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Tried looking in the thread but didn't see it, in the Recollection Room - the Sato A Great Actress scene is missing most of the images, in the game it played ok. Is this a known bug with a fix?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Tried looking in the thread but didn't see it, in the Recollection Room - the Sato A Great Actress scene is missing most of the images, in the game it played ok. Is this a known bug with a fix?
Yes that was already reported some time ago - but thank you.
It is fixed in the newly "v1.0 Final Release" which have just released on patreon.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Do you have a changelog for this version?
There are some informal text to go alongside the update on patreon - It's not a full changelog however.
When 1.0 Final is leaked at some point - you should be able to see for yourself :coffee:

Reactions: shift6

shift6

Aug 30, 2017
There are some informal text to go alongside the update on patreon - It's not a full changelog however.
When 1.0 Final is leaked at some point - you should be able to see for yourself :coffee:
Hi Zellemate and Heaven Studios team,
I just wanted to say I'm very glad that I waited for this Final release. It definitely lives up to the expectations and forward-compatibility with DLCs is very welcome!
Thank you

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Yes that was already reported some time ago - but thank you.
It is fixed in the newly "v1.0 Final Release" which have just released on patreon.
Good to hear, the second part to it also looks to have the same issue, hopefully that is fixed as well.

Thanks for the update, appreciate it.

Reactions: Zellemate
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes