yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Get off Garcias route
2. Get off the Sato route.
3. Continue on Melvin's route = secret ending (ps. Not finished yet)
What's wrong ?
I have fulfilled these conditions!
And Melvin Route's harem didn't open up!
Specify the conditions for Harem Melvin Route.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Get off Garcias route
What's wrong ?
Be sure to directly "opt out" / quit Sato route + Garcias route completely.
Meaning you can not continue in them after.

Then the Melvin secret route will start automatic near the end.

Reactions: yrban7477

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Get off Garcias route
What's wrong ?
1) Get the first swing with Garcias, than refuse to continue when promped again. ( Adriana will visit Ayame the day after if you are in the right path)
2) Refuse to drink with Sato when promped in his route ( Fujiko will call Ayame the day after if you are in the right path)
3) Go on and enjoy the dirty old man :D

Reactions: devilchildrobin

jarcko

Jun 8, 2019

Hey guys,
First post since the patch, I hope you guys liked it! At least most of the feedback was very positive so we're happy. We received a few bug reports, nothing too game breaking but we will fix them for the next patch. Yes, we're aware you still can't lose your virginity to Arthur and the Save/Load is still only called Save. Sadly that didn't make the jump out of the test server, for whatever reason.
So what's next, right?

The CG team is currently already working on the next patch. As for us, I'm currently taking a rest because I had to remove three teeth. This next part might be TMI so if you're easily impressed might wanna skip the next paragraph!

Initially it was more about not knowing what to expect since it was the first time I was going to remove teeth, the operation wasn't hard but afterwards there was some anxiety of the anesthesia wearing off and then the pain arriving but in all honesty, I didn't feel any pain. Well, not relevant pain. So at first it was hard to create a blood clot, like, I wouldn't stop bleeding but once I did, everything has been a breeze so far, no pain no complications, nothing. It also has felt so amazing to rest for real like, 100% rest since... ever. I can't remember when's the last time I rested like this without worrying about anything. It was like guilt free rest and my body and mind are incredibly grateful. Now I'm just incredibly hungry and I would kill anything but dogs and babies for a cigar.
As soon as I'm rested which is if I'm to believe my dentist and the internet probably Monday, I will resume working on the v2 patch for version 0.96. I can't promise it will be out on Monday since that patch is now a looot bigger than just the masturbation scene. I don't want to reveal any surprises but the patch should come out somewhere next week as soon as we're done with everything we set out to do.

There's just a lot about the game that I don't like now. Things that don't make sense, personalities early on that need adjustments, specially after the changes to the Hentai Scenes. There's just a lot of things I know I can do better now. It's been a while since we started, I'm better. I will slowly change the game to make it more like my vision of it. Things that I had to settle for "okay" back then that now I can make them look great or sound great or whatever it is. There's a lot I can improve and those improvements and small QoL changes will show in the next few patches. So, the next patch I think will have two hentai scenes, one of them the masturbation, the other is a spinoff. Again, this one might come out next week, likely.
Then we have the late February scheduled patch with 6 new Melvin scenes guest starring Adriana and Fujiko! Plus 1 nurse route scene, 2 Clarke route scenes and 3 Kinky Kittens route scenes.
As usual, I'm always available on Discord to chat. Smaller announcements will be made on Twitter and a few spoilers, and finally if you want some previews of the scenes before the patches come out, make sure you join our Discord, you link your Discord with Patreon and you join our Patreon exclusive room. If you want to be alerted every time a new scene comes out make sure you type !spoiler in the Discord room and you will receive an alert whenever we release a new Preview in the spoiler room.

I guess that's all for now. Will have some more news for you guys soon. Much much love.
~ Starke

Sorry been playing this final version for quite a bit but i really can't find the scene where Ayame loses her v-card to Arthur. Is the decision now not to implement it? For reference I quoted the post that detailed about it.

Thanks.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Sorry been playing this final version for quite a bit but i really can't find the scene where Ayame loses her v-card to Arthur. Is the decision now not to implement it? For reference I quoted the post that detailed about it.

Thanks.
Pretty sure I already have responded to this questions before - anyway here goes again:

Sadly that variation have been scrapped - due to time limitations.
The scene itself would properly not take that long to do. But the game had to branch out earlier in the family route which would take even more time because the whole early part of the story had to be re-written which would properly also had to lead to additional scenes just to make it come together properly (which there simply is not enough time for).​

So it wont be in the game, sorry my man - The guide have also been updated so you can see who can take Ayame's virginity -> Here

Reactions: jarcko

xP3rzivalx

Jun 18, 2020
Hey, could someone tell me how to get to the beach, I've been looking for it and I can't find it :(, I already have free roam unlocked and even a mission to buy a bikini but every time I try to go through one of the routes, they tell me no you can because you don't know the city

jarcko

Jun 8, 2019
Pretty sure I already have responded to this questions before - anyway here goes again:

Sadly that variation have been scrapped - due to time limitations.
The scene itself would properly not take that long to do. But the game had to branch out earlier in the family route which would take even more time because the whole early part of the story had to be re-written which would properly also had to lead to additional scenes just to make it come together properly (which there simply is not enough time for).​

So it wont be in the game, sorry my man - The guide have also been updated so you can see who can take Ayame's virginity -> Here
Thanks for the answer.

Apologies if you responded before, I didn't notice it (I did try the search function but sometimes it doesn't seem to bring all results).

Thanks.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
A slight update on version 1.1 for transparency reasons:

Plan was to have it released around the 21th this month.
Sadly Starke have become sick and have been for a small week now with gastroenteritis and he is still not completely fresh. He will make an update on patreon with info and release date when he is feeling better a bit later.
Sorry for the slight delay guys.

In other news the art team have moved on from polish patch, and started drawing scenes for the Halloween update.
These scenes include all manners of wild beast and other monstrosities - Something bestiality fans should look forward too o_O
Previews should be coming out on #previews channel in the near future.
Well - that's it for now!

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Sadly Starke have become sick and have been for a small week now with gastroenteritis and he is still not completely fresh. He will make an update on patreon with info and release date when he is feeling better a bit later.

In other news the art team have moved on from polish patch, and started drawing scenes for the Halloween update.
These scenes include all manners of wild beast and other monstrosities - Something bestiality fans should look forward too o_O
Thanks 4 the news share Zellemate (y)
I think we all can agree that his health comes before anything else :)
Send my regards to him. ;)

Reactions: Zellemate

zephiris

Aug 30, 2017

Hope he feels better, covid19 is no joke~

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes