Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
All right managed to get 3 endings so far.
The first two were the Kinky Kittens endings. The BBC one was funny and the Kinky Kitten one was evil.
Then I watched Childhood Love Ending from Sato and it was even more evil.....I love it xD
Cant wait to see if the other endings are remotely as sick as these ones ,)

Well done.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Zellemate

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Well since Starke have some kind of plan for Jack in Fleeting Iris 2(which would continue after True Route) - And also wanted to give him a lesson in his other routes, it ended this way - a bit on the sour side.

The team really want to move forward, and leave version 1.0 as it is, and start on DLC content asap - So no changes will come to that route sorry! - Perhaps Jack will get a more interesting ending in FI2 a few years down the line :D
Sounds cool. Looking forward to it. Out of curiosity, were there ever any talks early in the game's development about giving Ralph an exclusive route and ending?

ancalimon

Jan 17, 2018
Hey guys i play this game for only fapping. Is there a way for me to unlock th endings on the cg room without playing the game ?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Sounds cool. Looking forward to it. Out of curiosity, were there ever any talks early in the game's development about giving Ralph an exclusive route and ending?
Not that I'm aware of.

Hey guys i play this game for only fapping. Is there a way for me to unlock th endings on the cg room without playing the game ?
Yes mr. fapman - If you unlock the gallery as described on page 1 you will have access to all scenes.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
I'm not sure if it's possible with rpg maker, but it'd be real nice if there was an option to name my saves so I knew which route each save was associated with.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Does anyone know if the Heaven Studios team has plans to create the "Definitive Route"? A route where all the threads of history can be known. Due to the way of telling the story in the game it is quite difficult to see this in the future, but I would like to have information about this question.
Yes, it's called "New Game".

Jokes aside, no.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
i cannot access the endings ma dude. It just says how to get the endings but that requires me to play the game.
Bride Ayame in the Gallery have all the endings.

I'm not sure if it's possible with rpg maker, but it'd be real nice if there was an option to name my saves so I knew which route each save was associated with.
The game name saves does exactly that already.
Office route - The save will be called Office,
Sato route = convenience store
Melvin route = Melvin's pub
And so on....

And of cause it can be a mix of multiple routes depending on your personal play-through.
Yes - The school girl scenes(3 in total) have been updated including possibility to get tan lines now.
The gallery is however not fixed - Should come with the QoL patch very soon.
To get the new scenes play the Sato route, or check the image folder.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Although it seems like a joke, it is actually quite probable. One of his future games "apparently" has something to do with the zombie drug (the bad thing about this idea is that coincidentally the logo of that new game is the cover of one of the movies in Heaven City, it is very likely that this game not canon in the history of Fleeting Iris) and the other future game has to do with characters that appear in Fleeting Iris, but until the current update there are not many events with them.
All the games are connected. The second one should happen more or less at the same time as Fleeting Iris, just in a different location ( remind that they also share the same city). As you can see the two main characters of BloodLust in Fleeting Iris, you'll probably see some chars from this game in the second one. Also "true ending" is what lives on of every game, the canonic version of the whole story :)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I seem to have deleted my saves from before. I think I remember that one version had broken the saves or something.

It's been a while since I played this, so does anyone have some save files from a while back? Maybe like 5 updates or so...

Or even saves before route locking would be ok too.

edit: Also what is the Melvin harem route? Is it the pub mistress route or something new?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Your last words worry me a lot, XD. For me the most "empty" ending was True Ending, you don't get to know almost any character in depth and the most relevant thing is the post-credit scene. If the other games continue to build on the True Ending story, it is quite difficult to see the end result of the incomplete stories in Fleeting Iris. It's a shame, but we can only wait to see what the Heaven Studios team delivers in the future.
The true ending is somewhat not that deep with explanation - True. The idea is that the player try different routes to learn details about the different characters and who they are, same goes for the city and all the secrets it have.
Each route you learn something new about either some of the characters, or the world - Or even Ayame. There is something new in every play-through.

Does anyone know if they added something about the mobile game route?
Not sure which route that is? - All routes are in the guide on the 1st page.

I seem to have deleted my saves from before. I think I remember that one version had broken the saves or something.

It's been a while since I played this, so does anyone have some save files from a while back? Maybe like 5 updates or so...

Or even saves before route locking would be ok too.

edit: Also what is the Melvin harem route? Is it the pub mistress route or something new?
The only save I have is this.
Day 10 is a starter save - which can lead to:
Sato route​
Melvin route​
Family route​
Purity route​
Garcias route​
Clarke route​

Save 27 is progression in Sato route - With option to pick Nurse route at town hall.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes