Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
too bad that not all sex scenes are animated and there are few hindsight it would be one of the best games ever

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Its the story that makes it. All the animation in the world wont work if the story sucks. So far I like most of the stories in this game.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Regarding animations - The team have begun to implement a few 'smaller' animations in various scenes throughout the game.This is a new work-area for the team, and they are learning as they go. Places you will find them is lewd scenes like a tongue moving when licking, or perhaps a finger moving when fingering somebody.
More will come down the line - but there is not a plan to have fully animated scenes.

nandakorewa

Oct 13, 2018
Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris [v1.2 Halloween] Heaven Studios

Original Size Win: 2.45 GB

Compressed Size Win: 619 MB

Win: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Sorry to bother but when I open the game there's a pop up saying missing resources and keep repeating to another.. is this problem on your part? And is there some way I can fix it myself?

Reactions: Autarchy

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Sorry to bother but when I open the game there's a pop up saying missing resources and keep repeating to another.. is this problem on your part? And is there some way I can fix it myself?
Is this the error?
If it is it happens to me in the original version
1.PNG

nandakorewa

Oct 13, 2018
Is this the error?
If it is it happens to me in the original version
View attachment 921309
It's said
resource Graphics/Tilesets/Church_TileA1 is missing.

And there's ok button but when I pressed it the game not close but just keep repeating to another missing 'what is it they called it?' Assets?

But i'm curious and just checking the particulars file that the game said is missing but they are there

Anyway... I'm just waiting for the original size to complete now but it's taking so long, thanks for responding tho

Reactions: Autarchy

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
It's said
resource Graphics/Tilesets/Church_TileA1 is missing.

And there's ok button but when I pressed it the game not close but just keep repeating to another missing 'what is it they called it?' Assets?

But i'm curious and just checking the particulars file that the game said is missing but they are there

Anyway... I'm just waiting for the original size to complete now but it's taking so long, thanks for responding tho
Good luck

Jul 21, 2020
How do I play this on android? I've only played civilian justice league 2 which was fine but when looking at the compatibility list I saw this and downloaded it but the game file is a .ini instead of a .exe and so I can't locate it to as d or to joiplay. Could someone help?

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
How do I play this on android? I've only played civilian justice league 2 which was fine but when looking at the compatibility list I saw this and downloaded it but the game file is a .ini instead of a .exe and so I can't locate it to as d or to joiplay. Could someone help?
This game is heavily scripted so there might be a few issues playing on the cellphone but I think some people were able to play it with an emulator to some success.

Jan 21, 2018
1606878101996.png
I'm facing the same problem and this is what it shows. But when I checked, the files in question were present in the directory.
Please need assistance.
Thanks

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Thank God I found an uncensored Japanese game. Their love is for sex or together?
Even if this game do have "Japanese vibes" - This is a western game with western game devs. from Portugal and the artist is from the Philippines.
View attachment 925150

I'm facing the same problem and this is what it shows. But when I checked, the files in question were present in the directory.
Please need assistance.
Thanks
Did you try to reinstall RPGMAKER VX ACE ? ->
Let me know how that goes please.

Reactions: Bocchi-chan

niuash

Sep 29, 2017
I don't know if someone has put it here before but a few teasers are out on Twitter.

Reactions: phantomz

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Nice, It means i dont found it yet. but im happy to see this.
Thank you and Good luck

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
The compressed version of the game is not openning, it says all the graphics files are missing but its there in the directory.
can someone tell whats the problem?
Even if this game do have "Japanese vibes" - This is a western game with western game devs. from Portugal and the artist is from the Philippines.

Did you try to reinstall RPGMAKER VX ACE ? ->
Let me know how that goes please.
Yeah, i tried reinstalling RPGMAKER VX ACE, it doesn't work.

Reactions: CeoClinton

-dirtyoldman-

Jan 19, 2019
Looks like there's a problem decompressing those "missing" files. I converted some back to plain png with xnview and the game can find these again. Thought maybe my webp codecs were outdated but then the same pictures are visible in all the browsers i have so codecs must be good enough, huh?

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
The compressed version of the game is not openning, it says all the graphics files are missing but its there in the directory.
can someone tell whats the problem?

Yeah, i tried reinstalling RPGMAKER VX ACE, it doesn't work.
The problem is that it's the compressed version. I don't remember exactly what it says so I'm paraphrasing, but there's a disclaimer saying the developer didn't make this version and it can break the game. Guess what happened? It broke the game.

EDIT: Here you go "This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that. "

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes