Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
All of this ending remind me there is none where Fujiko get what she deserve...
If you play the Sato Childhood Love Route & ending she will get what she deserves - Don't read the next part if you have not played it yet:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
anyone have a save right before the paths branch? love this game but just hard to play all the early stuff over again

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
Looks like there's a problem decompressing those "missing" files. I converted some back to plain png with xnview and the game can find these again. Thought maybe my webp codecs were outdated but then the same pictures are visible in all the browsers i have so codecs must be good enough, huh?
dirtyoldman i don't understand what you said, Are you able to play the compressed version?

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
If you play the Sato Childhood Love Route & ending she will get what she deserves - Don't read the next part if you have not played it yet:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oof, well i didn't expected that, i was more into broken mind and stuff like that ^^.
Specially with Armand and all the dark stuff around him and the city, i really thought someone as cocky as Fujiko get a pitiful ending.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Oof, well i didn't expected that, i was more into broken mind and stuff like that ^^.
Specially with Armand and all the dark stuff around him and the city, i really thought someone as cocky as Fujiko get a pitiful ending.
She's getting her own DLC so maybe then.

Kanzphan

May 29, 2020
Guys. The developer of this game Heaven Studios is only $164 away from reaching $3000. The minimum amount of money so that they can keep on working and not disband. Try this game and tell me it isn't the best RPG game around with full English support? Even $1 will help. Don't let this amazing studio die down. WE need them to keep working so they can continue to create games as amazing as Fleeting Iris. I personally just updated my Patreon from $1 to $50 in hope I can make a difference to this. But I can only go as far as they go back to $3000 because $50 is still a lot of money to me.

XZXZX

May 7, 2020
can anyone help, I tried playing Halloween v1.2 games using save from v1.0.1a and when I try to load this happens
can anyone help me, do i have to start over again oh shit
ScreenShot_20201204212053.png

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Guys. The developer of this game Heaven Studios is only $164 away from reaching $3000. The minimum amount of money so that they can keep on working and not disband. Try this game and tell me it isn't the best RPG game around with full English support? Even $1 will help. Don't let this amazing studio die down. WE need them to keep working so they can continue to create games as amazing as Fleeting Iris. I personally just updated my Patreon from $1 to $50 in hope I can make a difference to this. But I can only go as far as they go back to $3000 because $50 is still a lot of money to me.
I upped it from 10€ to 30€ since I'm on layoff currently from my company but as soon as I get back to a regular paycheck I'll up my support to 50€ as well. I can't imagine a world without Fleeting Iris.

can anyone help, I tried playing Halloween v1.2 games using save from v1.0.1a and when I try to load this happens
can anyone help me, do i have to start over again oh shit
That build is quite old and if I recall correctly it's the last one where saves are no longer compatible since a lot of mechanics changed since. There's many save games around including the ones provided by the developer himself. Try to get one of those.

They said that there will be other languages this idea is not abandoned ?
If the studios don't die I know they at least have plans to translate it into Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Spanish and French.

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
im not much into ntr when you see/hear the cuck or you are the cuck but i like most fetishes associated with it. especially when another married woman drags the woman to her husband

Villageman

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
Maybe it would be good for the developer to add a $5 tier. Of course, I can only speak for myself, but I believe that for some people 10 dollars is too much for a project. Many other successful creators on Patreon have a 5 dollar tier. This is more or less a sweet spot. But maybe there was even a 5 dollar tier in the past and I didn't notice it.

Anyway, it would be a real shame if the developers would stop for financial reasons.

Last edited:
Reactions: byedark

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
Maybe it would be good for the developer to add a $5 tier. Of course, I can only speak for myself, but I believe that for some people 10 dollars is too much for a project. Many other successful creators on Patreon have a 5 dollar tier. This is more or less a sweet spot. But maybe there was even a 5 dollar animal in the past and I didn't notice it.

Anyway, it would be a real shame if the developers would stop for financial reasons.
i heard its already completed technically,all endings added. all that is left(allegedly) is finishing touches for kagura games release and dlc

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
i heard its already completed technically,all endings added. all that is left(allegedly) is finishing touches for kagura games release and dlc
Let me correct you by saying: You're wrong - The team will work for around 1 year more on this game plus a couple of months.
The plan is to add all the really perverted stuff now into the game now: Bestiality, Shota, Hobo, Exhibitionism content - Christmas patch, extended routes and much more: Check patch schedule here ->

Financially the team have hit a new "low" and are struggling actually - All kinds of support is welcome.
To add a 5$ tier would mean all the current 10$ tiers could jump down to that - meaning the income would actually get lower, which is a bit risky in itself - perhaps in the long run, more people would join, but its just nothing the team can afford to gamble with right now. There could be some kind of change to the tier system after the game is completely done - We will see.

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes