Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
!!IMPORTANT!!
Guys this would be the best DLC to date! My pledge just got the patreon page to 3000 which is awesome, but people we have to get these guys to 5000!! Melvin's pub after hours content would be amazing! There are enough fans of this game that if we all just donated 2 or 3 dollars a month we would hit that goal! If you have the means and you love this game like I do by all means show them some love. I am not in any way affiliated with Heaven Studios, I am just a big fan of their work and really want to see this make it into the game.
Thanks for the extra advertisements my man! - Times are unfortunately really tough because of covid which is the biggest reason for decline in patreons over the last couple of months - Making the income as low as it have ever been in a very long time.

The fanbase for Fleeting Iris is without a doubt in my mind the most loyal, and also the best one I have come across, compared to any of the many other games I follow here on F95. I'm here each day reading through comments and I'm glad to be here with you guys and love to bring you any news or helping with the game when possible.
- Spreading the word "mouth to mouth" is actually one the best way to promote the game, meaning any kind words from you guys "the fans" or mentioning the team/game on any hentai forum, thread, blog, discord you guys are on, would be really appreciated.
- If you like our game, and showing why you like it - helps more then you can imagine. Upvote the game where-ever you can also helps a great deal.

And on to some news:
The good - The next patch for the game is planned to come out today - Yay!​

The bad - CG team is a bit behind - Meaning this patch is not complete with all scenes :cautious:
Starke will give some more details on why when the patch comes out I hope!
That's all for now!

MiddyKnight

Mar 5, 2018
And on to some news:
The good - The next patch for the game is planned to come out today - Yay!​

The bad - CG team is a bit behind - Meaning this patch is not complete with all scenes :cautious:
Starke will give some more details on why when the patch comes out I hope!
That's all for now!
Can you comment on which scenes didn't make it in yet?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Can you comment on which scenes didn't make it in yet?
Think 6-7 scenes are missing to my understanding - Here included:
- 3 scenes "photoshoot"​
- 1 scene "stuck in wall"​
The rest could be more with "park molester" & "subway molester"​

This is me guessing compared to what have been delivered right now - So we will have to wait and see.

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
i cant see the guide pic clearly what program do you guys suggest for that?
Be sure to download the flowchart guide via the mega links provided - Then use whatever image program you like to open the .png file or Adobe reader or similar to open the .pdf file.
Remember to zoom in to watch in more detail.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Zellemate

Been a while since I came here, but seems like the walkthrough and future update section in the forum are gone.

Did they change the links or is it just gone?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Zellemate

Been a while since I came here, but seems like the walkthrough and future update section in the forum are gone.

Did they change the links or is it just gone?
The current one was really outdated, so Starke have removed it for now - They are making a new one which will be available a bit later on the homepage instead of the forum.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
how do i triger fitness lewding and voyeour events ?
If my memory serves me right - The fitness scene requires really low morality: 20 or lower.
Some voyeour scenes trigger automatic via Sato and Melvin routes.: like "Ayame flashing people in the park".

Last edited:

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Still no hero : ( , and Kagura doesn't seem to have any announcement about the game at the moment so it's safe to say we are still months long before steam release
I hope not, Kagura started working on it mid August allegedly. That's 4 and a half months to make a SFW version and translate for a professional company that should be working on this 8 hours a day.

Last edited:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I hope not, Kagura started working on it mid August allegedly. That's 4 and a half months to make a SFW version and translate for a professional company that should be working on this 8 hours a day.
Oh they could probably do it in two weeks if they wanted, some games were released just week after they announced working on them. On the other hand they have some games in the fridge for year plus or maybe even two at this point.

I don't think they can disclaim details of the deal but i would love to know what kind of time frame Kagura is obligated to keep.

Bartolo2204

Sep 13, 2019
As much as I respect Kagura for taking the job of translating games and making sfw versions to make them posible to publish in steam, yeah... they take their time, they announced an expansion for one of their games in September and just now we have a realease date for January, and we are talking only about an expansion and of one of their best selling games if I'm not mistaken, but yeah, here's hoping for early 2021 realease

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes