incspector

Apr 16, 2018
If my memory serves me right - The fitness scene requires really low morality: 20 or lower.
Some voyeour scenes trigger automatic via Sato and Melvin routes.: like "Ayame flashing people in the park".
well the licking scene showed up in gym but no more scene after that , 100 lust and 0 morality

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
well the licking scene showed up in gym but no more scene after that , 100 lust and 0 morality
You have to go to the gym around 5 times before next scene will trigger - And similar for the swimming scene.

elmenmelmen

Feb 1, 2020
has anyone saved the walkthrough , then please post it here coz the walkthrough link on this website doesnt work anymore.

Justadood19

Feb 1, 2018
going to install the game anyone mind giving me info on what does patch only mean ? does game require that patch or that is something else

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
going to install the game anyone mind giving me info on what does patch only mean ? does game require that patch or that is something else
I'll gladly answer that.

The version on the website right now is not the latest (1.03). No one has uploaded that yet.

The previous version (1.02) was released as both a full (already pre-patched version aka whole game) and just a patch.

So what "patch only" means is that it's only the patch to turn the version 1.01 into the 1.02. With that said if you don't have the 1.01 version then Patch only is useless, you need the full version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zellemate

Bartolo2204

Sep 13, 2019
And our hero hasn't come yet : ( , well just curious, which scenes exactly are in the new update? And how is the team going to handle the February update? Are they going to add the remain scenes of December update along the February ones? I don't see them cutting content of the February update since is easily the most hyped one.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
And our hero hasn't come yet : ( , well just curious, which scenes exactly are in the new update? And how is the team going to handle the February update? Are they going to add the remain scenes of December update along the February ones? I don't see them cutting content of the February update since is easily the most hyped one.
This patch have only 6 new scenes because of delays from the CG team:
2 scenes with the police officer​
1 scene with waiter from restaurant​
1 scene with subway molester​
2 scenes with park molester​

Starke have been in serious conversation with the CG team and hope to catch up from the underdelivered scenes.
And they are trying to catch up - I saw sketches of 3 new scenes the other day so they are moving forward fast.

Plan is to deliver the missing scenes + all "normal" scenes for the next patch which will be available via patreon, and at the same time release a separate patch which will include the bestiality scenes which can be downloaded via the homepage - Release for this is around end of February.
*Edited

Last edited:

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016

Starke have been in serious conversation with the CG team and hope to catch up from the underdelivered scenes.
And they are trying to catch up - I saw sketches of 3 new scenes the other day so they are moving forward fast.

Plan is to deliver the missing scenes + all "normal" scenes from the next patch which will drop around end of February. And then do an extra patch for the bestiality scenes stand-alone. I will try to update if this should change.
What Starke told me is that the bestiality patch will come out the same time as the rest but you'll have to get that part of the patch on their website.

Bartolo2204

Sep 13, 2019

Plan is to deliver the missing scenes + all "normal" scenes from the next patch which will drop around end of February. And then do an extra patch for the bestiality scenes stand-alone. I will try to update if this should change.
Ok, thanks for the fast reply! And damn it! Police officer and waiter were actually the free roam scenes I was most looking forward, I was expecting that the steam version was already out by this point haha, well I can't pledge on patreon right now thanks to how absurdly expensive currency exchange would be in my country, here's hoping for a kind soul to share the new version, anyway thanks for keeping us informed Zellemate and happy holidays to you and Heaven studios team!
Edit: And everyone reading this too, happy holidays and happy new year everyone

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Ok, thanks for the fast reply! And damn it! Police officer and waiter were actually the free roam scenes I was most looking forward, I was expecting that the steam version was already out by this point haha, well I can't pledge on patreon right now thanks to how absurdly expensive currency exchange would be in my country, here's hoping for a kind soul to share the new version, anyway thanks for keeping us informed Zellemate and happy holidays to you and Heaven studios team!
Edit: And everyone reading this too, happy holidays and happy new year everyone
You are welcome - And likewise, merry christmas and happy new year to both you and everybody else here from heaven studios!

Last edited:

niuash

Sep 29, 2017
Wouldn't this compromise on quality?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Wouldn't this compromise on quality?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Starke is the master of quality control - He will not allow the quality to go down in any way, that is pretty much guaranteed.
The real question is if the CG team can make it in time - I know if they work really hard, and try to catch up for the "slack" from last month they should be able to make it.
We will have to wait and see - And Starke will announce whatever happens, a bit to early right now to sit and speculate.

Villageman

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
I hope so much for Starke and his team that Kagura Games releases the game on Steam soon. They could really use the sales!

Anyone who has played this game regularly and doesn't support it on Patreon should at least buy it there. (myself included)

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2018
dude just go to their patron and pledge 10 bucks and get the game. If more people were willing do that rather than hope someone posts it here for free without permission then we'd be getting way more content which includes Melvin's pub with all the girls. Doesn't that sound awesome?! Yeah I know it does, so go support this awesome fucking dev team!! You stand to gain some awesome content from it people!

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes