Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I dunno, man. Seems kinda fishy.
Are you telling him that, to run a game which errors with the message "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game." he would need to get the RPGVXAce RTP?!
I mean...that's probably the first thing he looked for after getting the error message, I assume...
Hmmmm... :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Back

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I dunno, man. Seems kinda fishy.
Are you telling him that, to run a game which errors with the message "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game." he would need to get the RPGVXAce RTP?!
I mean...that's probably the first thing he looked for after getting the error message, I assume...
Hmmmm... :unsure:
As someone who's worked in the IT business for many many years, I can honestly tell you that ... NO he didn't.
For some reason people are literally illiterate as soon as they see a message popup that may or may not have a red X in it to indicate it's an error.

Tell them the literal solution to a problem in an error/warning message & you'll still get a support e-mail. Often with the literal solution in the screenshot you ask for. Right there, on their own screen.

Heck ... the message can literally say 'click yes to install a virus & F up your PC forever' and they'll just merrily keep clicking yes.

• Wow
Reactions: ustar

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Love the outfits. :love:
Will all of them be in the shota patch?
(More specific number 5, 6) ;)
Yes they are remade in HD to fit Fleeting Iris IF, and to my understanding they will all be in in that standalone version.
- Plan is not to implement them into the normal game, since the worktime for that would be off the charts.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
How did you guys react to today's news about Journey Abroad having two versions, an incest and a regular one? To me it was like Pokémon, I'm gonna catch 'em all.

Reactions: Zellemate

Schwarz_07

Feb 13, 2021
Can someone please tell me how to get the gym scene? My morality Already below 50, have the membership card and also the gym clothes, but i can't open the elevator to the locker room, please help me.

Sorry my english suck

ouda

Apr 30, 2018
The game show the version 1.07b when i run it but when i dowlond the game the game t is 1.08 it the good version or not ?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Another little teaser from twitter for the Shota Patch!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i don't understand how to fix the dlc
Try the troubleshooting guide ->
There is also an alternative download in the bottom of the page that works for a lot of people :coffee:

Can someone please tell me how to get the gym scene? My morality Already below 50, have the membership card and also the gym clothes, but i can't open the elevator to the locker room, please help me.

Sorry my english suck
Here is a small guide, hope it helps:
1. Free roam to unlock the gym.
2. Morality has to be below 40 for Ty (the yoga part) to show up.
3. Do 5 of each class to unlock the respective hentai scene.
4. Next is the hentai scene with the pool part.
5. After this Ayame needs to be in Fallen state(continue story with Sato/Melvin route).
6. Next is the second hentai scene with the yoga part.
7. After this, you have one more hentai scene with each part(yoga/pool).
8. After all the scenes there's a repeatable hentai scene in the pool.

The game show the version 1.07b when i run it but when i dowlond the game the game t is 1.08 it the good version or not ?
its just the version number that is not updated, will be fixed for next version.
You are good (y)

Schwarz_07

Feb 13, 2021

There is also an alternative download in the bottom of the page that works for a lot of people :coffee:

5. After this Ayame needs to be in Fallen state(continue story with Sato/Melvin route).

its just the version number that is not updated, will be fixed for next version.
You are good (y)
thanks

You are good (y)
thanks

Reactions: Zellemate
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes