Mineta-Kun

May 9, 2017
I have a problem, during my walkthrough I can't pass Sato's event, where you have to choose betwen have or not sex with Trevor, refusing get the frendship love endding, but when a choose to have the game says she has reached the fallen state. However she already has reached it before, then the day passes and the frezes on the next morning with her using the cosplay outfit e her hesband in the room too. Anyone knows how to solve it?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I have a problem, during my walkthrough I can't pass Sato's event, where you have to choose betwen have or not sex with Trevor, refusing get the frendship love endding, but when a choose to have the game says she has reached the fallen state. However she already has reached it before, then the day passes and the frezes on the next morning with her using the cosplay outfit e her hesband in the room too. Anyone knows how to solve it?
So this is a bug that have been reported but not patched yet.
- It will be fixed for next version being released.

Best thing is to skip the events after fallen state to avoid the freeze.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Same dude
Yeah so old saves properly don't work. The game have gone through some heavy script changes that make them unusable.
- There is uploaded some saves in this thread if you go back or search for it - That work.

Reactions: Alvha

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
Go to their Discord, type !walkthrough

It's mostly following Melvin's route until a guy called Armand shows up. I'm pretty sure you have to be in the Mistress route though which is one of the three possible Melvin route outcomes, the one you turn against Melvin.
Doesn't work, i even try'd to follow the pdf. After visiting Armand and the cosplay convention i'm unable to enter the building. Swinging and sato are closed on my playthrought but i still can't enter the building..

1.jpg 2.jpg

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Doesn't work, i even try'd to follow the pdf. After visiting Armand and the cosplay convention i'm unable to enter the building. Swinging and sato are closed on my playthrought but i still can't enter the building..

View attachment 1700406 View attachment 1700407
1. Follow Melvin Route to "early endgame'ish" where you have the option to either Remain loyal to Melvin OR Find out the truth about the pub. -> pick Remain Loyal to Melvin

2. Play a bit further into Melvin Route, and you will automatically be going to an interview in Armand's building.
- A few events can pup up like cosplay event, and others. Either skip them or see them.
Then after, you will be able to go into Armand's building as a choice when going there yourself.
A warning will pop up before the route will start when going inside Armand's building.
1.png

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
1. Follow Melvin Route to "early endgame'ish" where you have the option to either Remain loyal to Melvin OR Find out the truth about the pub. -> pick Remain Loyal to Melvin

2. Play a bit further into Melvin Route, and you will automatically be going to an interview in Armand's building.
- A few events can pup up like cosplay event, and others. Either skip them or see them.
Then after, you will be able to go into Armand's building as a choice when going there yourself.
A warning will pop up before the route will start when going inside Armand's building.
I feel like have badly explained myself. I already visited one first time the Armand's building, what you see is what happen after i visit Armand's building a first time then going to the cosplay event. There is no popup and i can't enter the building either.

Nevermind, fixed it. You have to do the photograph event if you have it on your quest task before entering the building for the Armand route otherwise you are stuck.

Thanks anyway.

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I feel like have badly explained myself. I already visited one first time the Armand's building, what you see is what happen after i visit Armand's building a first time then going to the cosplay event. There is no popup and i can't enter the building either.

Nevermind, fixed it. You have to do the photograph event if you have it on your quest task before entering the building for the Armand route otherwise you are stuck.

Thanks anyway.
Sounds like you are playing the steam version, and because of this the photoshoot quest is bad designed. Meaning it can be a bit hard to see that you are on that quest if you are not reading what Ayame is saying.
- In the patreon version this quest is different, you have to trigger it via Robert who is sitting on the couch.

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
Sounds like you are playing the steam version, and because of this the photoshoot quest is bad designed. Meaning it can be a bit hard to see that you are on that quest if you are not reading what Ayame is saying.
- In the patreon version this quest is different, you have to trigger it via Robert who is sitting on the couch.
I dunno, i m using the lastest one in the first post of this very thread. Dunno if it is the steam version or not.

M.Voigt

Jul 25, 2018
Hi,

Is there any requirement to continue with the shower scene at the beach?

I started that part, but after the blowjob I can't have any more scene.
I tried to be there in the weekend and be in fallen state, but nothing.

The lifeguard scenes and nudist beach I can do them until the end of the update, but not this one.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Figures I totally missed the beach update, right up my alley too lol.

I know it's been a long time since some promises were made and changed based upon ROI for a game that's nearly finished, but what's the plan with animated scenes? This update had the best animation yet, totally unexpected and it gives me a sliver of hope the animator might be tasked to animate lots of legacy scenes as well. I would also totally understand that moving all resources to the new game is priority and investing months into legacy scenes that will struggle to realize any profit wouldn't make sense. Whatever is the case, it'd be cool to know.

I'm just glad this smooth animation is showing up for the beach, the animator is most definitely worth the cost. Very hyped for the new game.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hi,

Is there any requirement to continue with the shower scene at the beach?

I started that part, but after the blowjob I can't have any more scene.
I tried to be there in the weekend and be in fallen state, but nothing.

The lifeguard scenes and nudist beach I can do them until the end of the update, but not this one.
LIFEGUARD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Peeping Tom
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Figures I totally missed the beach update, right up my alley too lol.

I know it's been a long time since some promises were made and changed based upon ROI for a game that's nearly finished, but what's the plan with animated scenes? This update had the best animation yet, totally unexpected and it gives me a sliver of hope the animator might be tasked to animate lots of legacy scenes as well. I would also totally understand that moving all resources to the new game is priority and investing months into legacy scenes that will struggle to realize any profit wouldn't make sense. Whatever is the case, it'd be cool to know.

I'm just glad this smooth animation is showing up for the beach, the animator is most definitely worth the cost. Very hyped for the new game.
Starke do have plans to go back and improve on old scenes, text, even quest and yeah everything, but to go back and remake all scenes to animated version is an INSANELY HUGE job - There are over 300 unique scenes in the game at this moment.
- So yeah don't expect that will ever happen honestly.

The team do want to move on to the next game more then anything, no point in being stuck in Fleeting Iris forever.
Expect more animations in the next game :coffee:

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
The team do want to move on to the next game more then anything, no point in being stuck in Fleeting Iris forever.
Well, I would too if I was stuck in an ancient engine for over half a decade.

I know they had this project as an 'infinitely ongoing' game for all that time (and to be fair, many DEVs do that), but honestly I wonder why DEV teams don't just 'finish' their games with a smaller scope & split them up into 'parts'. Basically what Monster Girl Quest does.

The way I see it, you have a finished product you can sell (quicker), but mostly you can switch/upgrade engines in the middle.
You'd be able to get off VX Ace, up the resolution & stuff like that w/o the need for recreating or upres'ing the whole thing if you would wanna upgrade engines in the middle of maintaining an existing product.

Now ... it doesn't prevent a full interlinked storyline, but I guess it would end up with some overhead at the start of each 'iteration', such as recreating/upgrading the maps if you want to reuse them.
That kind of release structure does have an impact on how you tell your 'story' though. So when you rely heavily on the 'route' concept like this game seems to be doing, it might not be so easy. You'd end up with Part 1 having routes A, B & C. Part 2 then getting D, E & F or something like that, which might also not be ideal.

Heavily scripted games ... it'll probably be some work when switching from the proprietary VX Ace script thingy to modern JS (though I would expect them to have that work for the next game now, since no doubt they'll want to try and transfer some features, and I'd also assume they won't go for the ancient VX Ace engine anymore at this point).

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Starke do have plans to go back and improve on old scenes, text, even quest and yeah everything, but to go back and remake all scenes to animated version is an INSANELY HUGE job - There are over 300 unique scenes in the game at this moment.
- So yeah don't expect that will ever happen honestly.

Fair, that's what I was expecting. Honestly didn't even realize the scene count hit over 300, maybe if an HD remake were ever financially feasible in the future. Either way, it's really cool to see how much progress has been made to quality the past year and starting off the next game at this level, exciting to see what happens.

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Fair, that's what I was expecting. Honestly didn't even realize the scene count hit over 300, maybe if an HD remake were ever financially feasible in the future. Either way, it's really cool to see how much progress has been made to quality the past year and starting off the next game at this level, exciting to see what happens.
The team would love an HD-remake, but the game isn't even 100% complete yet. And the time to actually make that happen is insanely high, meaning all other projects would be benched. And that honestly don't make much sense.
- If the team get more income later down the line, perhaps a HD-remake would be possible. But for now it's not really realistic.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes