Muchos

May 31, 2017
Can i even continue the Garcias route without going through the Melvin route? I accidentally got the pure ending but I wanted to do the Garcias rout.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
A new game called Bloodlust is like a sequel of Fleeting Iris? Same Ayame? Is there some sort of teaser somewhere?
It's a new game, where the story and plot continues in the same world / city. There will be new main chars. but Ayame will have a few scenes still.

References:

down in the bottom of the page.

Game #1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game #2

Game #3

Game #4

Game #5

The team have also started developing a separate game on the side, but with a different artist.
- Since its still under development there is no playable game yet just FYI.
- Ayame will also have a small participation in that game.
->

Can i even continue the Garcias route without going through the Melvin route? I accidentally got the pure ending but I wanted to do the Garcias rout.
Nope, you have to load back or replay from start.

Hmm. Is the RPGM window bugged? My download said v1.0.8, but the game window says 1.0.7.
Yes its a "bug", and already reported. If you downloaded from F95, you have the newest version.

rainbowsix24

Dec 11, 2018
is there a way to skip the intro or convert a save over after each update? for whatever reason it always makes me restart a new game

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
It's a new game, where the story and plot continues in the same world / city. There will be new main chars. but Ayame will have a few scenes still.

References:

down in the bottom of the page.

Game #1

Game #2

Game #3

Game #4

Game #5

The team have also started developing a separate game on the side, but with a different artist.
- Since its still under development there is no playable game yet just FYI.
- Ayame will also have a small participation in that game.
->

Nope, you have to load back or replay from start.

Yes its a "bug", and already reported. If you downloaded from F95, you have the newest version.
Those are amazing, didnt knew up until now that there were more upcoming of the same universe.
Thats why the map is so big yet most of the establishments are unavailable.

Amazing but Id rather have more of Ayame though.
A sequel, not just DLC's.
Make use of all the unavailable establishments in the sequel, routes, aftermaths of endings etc.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Those are amazing, didnt knew up until now that there were more upcoming of the same universe.
Thats why the map is so big yet most of the establishments are unavailable.

Amazing but Id rather have more of Ayame though.
A sequel, not just DLC's.
Make use of all the unavailable establishments in the sequel, routes, aftermaths of endings etc.
Starke do want to make Fleeting Iris 2, but that is perhaps a dream thing, since there are so many other projects before something like that will ever happen.

is there a way to skip the intro or convert a save over after each update? for whatever reason it always makes me restart a new game
First playthrough you have to see the intro, next time you can skip it.

Has the patreon version the extra scenes and endigs?

In the change notes it says that a small update on monday will have them and in the current version here, I could not find them.
Patreon version is the version that is always on F95.
- Patreon version vs steam versions is 1 year of updates ahead.
- So all scenes and endings is in the version you download from here.
- The last mentioned scenes are still being developed, and will come out as the next patch.

Jan 8, 2022
Starke do want to make Fleeting Iris 2, but that is perhaps a dream thing, since there are so many other projects before something like that will ever happen.

First playthrough you have to see the intro, next time you can skip it.

Patreon version is the version that is always on F95.
- Patreon version vs steam versions is 1 year of updates ahead.
- So all scenes and endings is in the version you download from here.
- The last mentioned scenes are still being developed, and will come out as the next patch.
Thanks for the info!

Reactions: Zellemate

Deathstar1200

Aug 4, 2021
I kept forcing myself to play the pub route in hope of unlocking Ralph's route but got fucked. I wasn't able to endure Melvin's atrocious character ang rage quit. Then I discovered the flowchart and was disappointed to find out that Ralph's route has not been implemented yet. Will it be implemented in the future?

And also am I the only one who hates Melvin with great passion? I enjoy seeing a woman getting corrupted and have never had any problems with ugly bastards but somehow Melvin managed to invoke such a strong feeling of disgust that I can't handle. That bitch also got the highest amount of events and harem route wtf. My opinion aside, if someone enjoyed his route that's great. I just wanted to let my feelings out.

Reactions: Back

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I kept forcing myself to play the pub route in hope of unlocking Ralph's route but got fucked. I wasn't able to endure Melvin's atrocious character ang rage quit. Then I discovered the flowchart and was disappointed to find out that Ralph's route has not been implemented yet. Will it be implemented in the future?

And also am I the only one who hates Melvin with great passion? I enjoy seeing a woman getting corrupted and have never had any problems with ugly bastards but somehow Melvin managed to invoke such a strong feeling of disgust that I can't handle. That bitch also got the highest amount of events and harem route wtf. My opinion aside, if someone enjoyed his route that's great. I just wanted to let my feelings out.

Perhaps I would recommend another route, like Sato, or even go somewhere completely away from Melvin like the Nurse route, or BBC route? Or even go for the swingers route with the Garcias?
- By patreon count(not F95) Melvin is the most popular guy in the game, and is also why he have the most content. The people supporting and paying for the game wanted this. So that is why the main route of the game is focused on him.
Ralph is a a sidechar, there was never a plan for a Route for him. So not sure why you ever thought this.
- However there is a still a few scenes with Ralph in the game scattered around.
- Personally I find him very fucking boring, but hey that's my opinion!

kulkun890

Jun 18, 2018
I like the game although the city feels a bit "dead" I would add simple repeatable events that don't necessarily take up the whole screen

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
That's to bad, I don't like this path,wish you had more choice.
Yes I understand, I can recommend to save on day 15 where the game can break out to multiple routes.

I like the game although the city feels a bit "dead" I would add simple repeatable events that don't necessarily take up the whole screen
I do agree in some ways, however Starke don't want to many repeats, and I do know a lot of games do this thing where main char can go and fuck all the NPS's and so on. However that was never the plan for this game.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018

- Ralph is a side character... in Fleeting Iris. He will play a bigger role in the Alansya Chronicles universe, that i can assure you.

- When i first played Fleeting Iris, i hated Melvin as well. Iirc i played a couple patches skipping all the Melvin package and only going for Sato / free roam events. Then slowly Melvin grew on me, i think because he has one of the biggest routes in the game. He also has quite a development as a character.

Reactions: Zellemate

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
- Ralph is a side character... in Fleeting Iris. He will play a bigger role in the Alansya Chronicles universe, that i can assure you.

- When i first played Fleeting Iris, i hated Melvin as well. Iirc i played a couple patches skipping all the Melvin package and only going for Sato / free roam events. Then slowly Melvin grew on me, i think because he has one of the biggest routes in the game. He also has quite a development as a character.

One criticism I make of the game's writers is that the main routes are all made up of characters who coerce Ayame. We were left with the expectations of the scenes, but we didn't like the decisions made by them either, like Melvin and Sato, for example. A route where Ayame wasn't coerced and made choices of her own accord would be really cool. I used google translator lol

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
One criticism I make of the game's writers is that the main routes are all made up of characters who coerce Ayame. We were left with the expectations of the scenes, but we didn't like the decisions made by them either, like Melvin and Sato, for example. A route where Ayame wasn't coerced and made choices of her own accord would be really cool. I used google translator lol
There is not really any incentives for Ayame to go out seeking a lover or a new boyfriend. She wants to get married to Robert!,
- So this game is about all the male lead characters somehow being able to persuade/blackmail/lure/whatever Ayame into doing something she don't really want to do.
- Sometimes you can say no and go another way, depending on where you are in the story / Route.
- And yeah most often you will make Ayame do something lewd, which is the plan!
- All male characters do it in their own way.

hunie1234567890

Feb 25, 2021
I have a problem. I tried the melvin route but after the cosplay weekend, the route glitches. I go to the offices for the new job, go back home and the weekend cosplay plays again???? After that weekend the screen goes black and dosen't respond anymore. I never chose the new job. Help please.

Reactions: Abriel

Deathstar1200

Aug 4, 2021
I instantly liked Ayame as a character when I started to play the game. Actually, my first route was Sato's which I didn't finish as I couldn't see Ayame being betrayed by everyone. I really felt bad for how everyone is such dick towards her except like Robert. I think it might be the reason I strongly disliked Melvin because he was acting the worst among them all. Before this game I thought I can fap to any shit and enjoy the protagonist suffer but writers (and artist cuz she is so hot) have done really good job to make me deeply sympathize with the character. So far I've played family route (poor Jack btw) and Clarke's route which I've greatly enjoyed. After two days of emotional recovery I'm wondering if I should continue to play the game and emotional suffering.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yuri_Boyka666
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes