Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
It was the 29 save. But that is now 27 save and in different location. Really just continue the story after the black screen. Its right after it. After the first Cosplay event.
So plz tell me how to continue the story with complete black screen :D ?
- Since im not able to lol....

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
So plz tell me how to continue the story with complete black screen :D ?
- Since im not able to lol....
Walk around pressing enter all the time and hope you will skip the day. Thats how i did it twice. But i dont know where it spawns the mc after the event if outside or in the bedroom so i was confused where to go.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zellemate

Bl3kB0i

Jun 8, 2021
Is the game complete?
I thought when games reach version 1 they get completed but that seems not to be the case here.
Does anyone have any idea how close is the game to completion/final version?

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
Is the game complete?
I thought when games reach version 1 they get completed but that seems not to be the case here.
Does anyone have any idea how close is the game to completion/final version?
there more content outside of steam because the publishe kagura wait for them to complete everything

Reactions: Zippix

XStriXXX

Mar 28, 2019
Wish there was a renPY version for this. Game is good but tedious with all the walking.
I like RPGM better because if feels much more interactive and engaging. But I REALLY REALLY hope that this game gets upgraded to MV or MZ so that we can use mouse controls.

Reactions: Priappus

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I like RPGM better because if feels much more interactive and engaging. But I REALLY REALLY hope that this game gets upgraded to MV or MZ so that we can use mouse controls.
Game already have mouse support in its current state. Have had it for some time now.
- Just enable it in options.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
What are the regular content or DLC's missing for now? Not counting the patreon incentives.
1. Rest of the summer patch which includes a couple of scenes and ending.
2. Shota DLC is up next, and will be pretty big, so I would expect some time before this gets released.(Standalone DLC)
3. Hotfix patches for the main game, bugs, typos and so on.
4. Team will be moving on to the next game Bloodlust. Which continues on from where Fleeting Iris finished in the true ending.

Faprino

Apr 17, 2020
2. Shota DLC is up next, and will be pretty big, so I would expect some time before this gets released.(Standalone DLC)
4. Team will be moving on to the next game Bloodlust. Which continues on from where Fleeting Iris finished in the true ending.
Thanks, Zellemate! :)

Reactions: Zellemate

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
what would be the real ending? And is this new game available now?

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
yeah the happy ending is if you avoid sex with anyone ( what i first did think you could unlock the gallery right after but no so had to replay the game to unlock everything)

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Do you know if that DLC will include multiples shota ? Or just the twin we see on the website ? I'd love if there were some "pickup characters" on the map too (seducing them at the park, for exemple)

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
what would be the real ending? And is this new game available now?
The "True Ending" is the Purity Route, where Ayame gets married to Robert and live happily ever after(or do they really?)
- Check the guide flowchart, its pretty easy to get to it, and see what happens. It's also very short.

Do you know if that DLC will include multiples shota ? Or just the twin we see on the website ? I'd love if there were some "pickup characters" on the map too (seducing them at the park, for exemple)
When I talked to Starke last time there was a plan for more then 2, but thats some time ago so can't confirm.
There will be a podcast today, I will try to ask him :coffee:

is there any mega download??
I know there is on patreon :sneaky:

Another podcast live now ->

Last edited:
Reactions: patachoucs

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
A new game called Bloodlust is like a sequel of Fleeting Iris? Same Ayame? Is there some sort of teaser somewhere?

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes