evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
"Closed for vacations".

I was on Melvin's Loyal Path. Then I went and continued Sato's route till I got to meet Trevor and did the act with him.
Suddenly my save file name says
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, nothing else, and I cant enter Melvin's store.

Then0 I saw "EV EV" signs at Armand's building entrance.
What does this mean?

Can I really get back to Melvin's Path?
Or the Office one?
Yakisoba noodles.

grub2

May 4, 2018
it's laid out like a city. In to help players
  • There is also a map you can use
  • You can use the bus or subway system to move around
  • You can unlock a car and use it to move around.
  • Teleportation cristal (cheat) can be unlocked from the beginning.
well it being laid out like a city isn't exactly much to go off of. there are a lot of cities that were laid out by complete and utter retards and on the other hand there are cities that were planned very well and aren't like navigating a maze

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Hello, i tried to download the dlc but it doesn´t work for me. And to be honest i didn´t get the beast dlc fix post at all.
"use RGSS301.dll in Game.ini" as i am not that tech savy
The file "Game.ini" next to Game.exe, open it, you will see rgss300.dll. Edit that into rgss301.dll then go to "file" tab on your notepad editor and click save. I just figured this out quite recently. They didnt specify how to actually fix it.

Reactions: Weatherdragon

Malllem

Jun 5, 2021
The file "Game.ini" next to Game.exe, open it, you will see rgss300.dll. Edit that into rgss301.dll then go to "file" tab on your notepad editor and click save. I just figured this out quite recently. They didnt specify how to actually fix it.
I tried it and it worked.Thank you very much.

Reactions: evilkitty97

hentai9xxx

Mar 1, 2020
"Closed for vacations".

I was on Melvin's Loyal Path. Then I went and continued Sato's route till I got to meet Trevor and did the act with him.
Suddenly my save file name says
, nothing else, and I cant enter Melvin's store.

Then0 I saw "EV EV" signs at Armand's building entrance.
What does this mean?

Can I really get back to Melvin's Path?
Or the Office one?
Yakisoba noodles.
its locked route.

• Sad
Reactions: evilkitty97

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
its locked route.
That scene locks you into Sato's branching routes depending on your choice. Check OP for downloadable guides. I did the first playthrough for each route without a guide, until I wasn't able to find any new routes or scenes. Then I started using the guide to get the remaining scenes.

THE GUIDE SPOILS ALOT OF STUFF , including showing you when you're locked into each route so I would recommend playing all the other routes before looking at them.

Fearlessyorch

Apr 21, 2020
If i want the new 1.08v do i need to download again the whole game? or can i just download something to update my current game files?

johniswing512

Jan 15, 2020
the new update is not working , at the beginning it asks for Gothic font , and then many files are missing
how can i fix that , or someone has a better V
plz help

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
If i want the new 1.08v do i need to download again the whole game? or can i just download something to update my current game files?
You have to download the whole game.

the new update is not working , at the beginning it asks for Gothic font , and then many files are missing
how can i fix that , or someone has a better V
plz help
Reinstall / Install RPGmaker VX ACE ->

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Yes, found I can zoom in using Bct.Sizer app. With this app I can zoom in at 200% -- see screenshots.

The app comes with the "Curse of Pleasure" game. I attached it in case somebody else wants to zoom in.

To use: launch Bct.Sizer and right click on the screen, then choose zoom->200%.

Quesiton: is there a way to make the screen larger?

The 1.08 shows up in 642 x 507 resolution. I'd love to at least double it since it shows up as a smartphone-sized box on my screen.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Yes, found I can zoom in using Bct.Sizer app. With this app I can zoom in at 200% -- see screenshots.

The app comes with the "Curse of Pleasure" game. I attached it in case somebody else wants to zoom in.

To use: launch Bct.Sizer and right click on the screen, then choose zoom->200%.

Quesiton: is there a way to make the screen larger?

The 1.08 shows up in 642 x 507 resolution. I'd love to at least double it since it shows up as a smartphone-sized box on my screen.

Thank you.

RPGmaker VX ACE is locked to 640x480 which the whole game is hardlocked to.
- For zooming you can use the F6 button.
View attachment 1.mp4

Reactions: Sepheyer

Deadblade010

Nov 19, 2021
well, can someone explain me how to install the DLC? I can't and it won't let me, how to do it in Windows 10? please someone give a hand.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
well, can someone explain me how to install the DLC? I can't and it won't let me, how to do it in Windows 10? please someone give a hand.
Open
1. Download the file.
2. Extract the file.
3. Open the game.exe
- SUCCESS

Alternative use the download on the BOTTOM of the page if the game does not open correctly.

Video Guide:
View attachment 1.mp4

Reactions: olystfan
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes