taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I'm having a problem, when I go on the first day of work with Sato. He doesn't appear in the store and doesn't have any events... I can't get on with the main story
I have never seen this problem, but I am wondering and it is probably dumb of me to ask, but there are two 7-11 style stores and the front of them looks the same, and you can enter the one that is not Sato's.

Could you possibly be entering the wrong store>

Reactions: matcad

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
so no real/pure NTR game to come from heaven studios? Thats very sad to hear.:oops: Was looking forward to a new one... :cry:
Well, if you only like male protagonist games, sadly you're out of fortune. I still suggest you to give the game a try, there are some situation/scenes/twists you may actually like!

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
A small spoiler from twitter!

And a little text to go along with it:
It's amazing to see the reception we got for our last patch, but don't forget there's still two scenes and two endings to come.
FLBjzeEWYAAAnlS.jpg

Jan 7, 2022
In the changelog, it says a small update will be released on Monday[yesterday] - In Note near File 27 part in changelog.
Is it released? Is the game in OP the latest version available or better to wait for the update?

PS
The Game title still says - [v1.0.7b] whereas the changelog says v1.08.
Someone please correct it as its misleading.

Reactions: Saminthemountain

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
In the changelog, it says a small update will be released on Monday[yesterday] - In Note near File 27 part in changelog.
Is it released? Is the game in OP the latest version available or better to wait for the update?

PS

Yah for the new update. I couldn't trigger the 2nd Hole wall event (West Inwood location) . Morality is already lower than 50, but there is no sign of the two boys anywhere. Does anyone know if this latest update would fix the bug or am Ijust doing smthing wrong?

EDIT: The West Inwood Event only triggers if you select "Tell Him You Liked It." Seems like the spanking variation is bugged. If you choose "Tell Him You Did Not Like It" , looks like the game locks you out from progressing further in this event.

Last edited:
Reactions: ReShadowDancer

GeryonGamma

Mar 21, 2019

PS

The title says 1.07, the changelog says 1.08 and the downloads are for 1.08, but I believe there's a small scene update that still hasn't been pushed out quite yet.

Malllem

Jun 5, 2021
Hello, i tried to download the dlc but it doesn´t work for me. And to be honest i didn´t get the beast dlc fix post at all.
"use RGSS301.dll in Game.ini" as i am not that tech savy

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes