taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Game looks great but rpgm is really tiring, takes time and i dont want to follow walkthroughs so is there going to be a renpy port any time soon? And i dont mind a official android build too(i had problems last time i played on joiplay)
You can take your save game out of the diary, place it in your main game folder, and when it is there RpgMakerSaveEdit 0.69 will edit the variable's & anything else you wish to tinker with.

I suppose you could do something like set your morality really low and tinker with the game a little in that way and then place the save file back into your diary folder [ for some crazy reason they decided to make a personal folder for there game save's.]

so if you try to edit them in that folder they will fail miserably. I would do this on a back up save rather than your main save just encase you fuck it up!

That is one way I know that you can cheat a little and remove some of the slow, slow, really slow burn of this game and get to some of the more juicy parts.

EDIT>>> But It is also a good way to bugger your game so do make a back up of your save

EDIT >>> You actually can also used "RPG ACE Cheat" and with it turn on debug as well. can be testy sometimes though.

Last edited:

kobrakay

Jul 17, 2018
i have the same problem with
the dlc , u spress start and the game imediatley crashes dunno what to do , if anyone has a fix would apreicate it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Meowmadam

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
How do I change the window size instead of full-screen?

any way to turn sound off?
Press F1 then in system options untick BGM.

Sorry no mystery route! Would be really cool if you ask me, however there is not really time for that. Plan is to wrap up Fleeting Iris and continue to new games soon™
- And yes artwork have improved a lot over the years, sadly RPGmake VX ACE only can do 640x480. But when made the artwork is much higher resolution.
Here is an example from the preview channel on discord in glorious 2560x1920:
View attachment 1632579
So yeah also why the team wanna move on and away from RPGmaker VX ACE to get some higher ress scenes :coffee:
That looks much better in high resolution.

Last edited:

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Where can I get more quests? Also, where is the supermarket for the job? I only have 2 quests: the cinema (doesn't show h-scene) and feed the homeless.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
The game says "consider alternatives to melvin" (bar quest).What should I do?

1. This game needs a world map that shows where stuff is! I couldn't find Sato's convenience store. :mad:
  2. Add a bus stop in front of the house.
  3. Add more songs during daytime, evening, night.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes