NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Hi, is the game voiced already or still not? I already completed most of it, is not worth to play all again if not.
It was promised many times and they even wrote that they are looking for or already have their eye on a voice actress - but as far as I can see, unfortunately the idea is not realized, because something deafening silence on the subject.
It's a pity, because I was waiting to play the super, full version from the beginning with the voice ;-(

Reactions: Juanjobar

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Right now the team is focusing on wrapping up Fleeting Iris, and also have start work on -> which is a MILF Harem game type, with very minimum NTR(sadly).
- When Fleeting Iris is done, the team will move on to Bloodlust while also working on dreamvillesaga.
- Not completely sure what bloodlust is in genre, I would properly say MILF + other stuff with some NTR stuff going on also.
Nobody really know except Starke, else please correct me if anybody know :D !

Dreamvillasage will be made in Renpy(was changed from RPGmaker a short time ago)
Where bloodlust will be made in RPGmaker MV so far I can understand, we will see when the time comes if changes will happen to engine type.
so no real/pure NTR game to come from heaven studios? Thats very sad to hear.:oops: Was looking forward to a new one... :cry:

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
how do you install the beasty dlc, do i just drop all the files in the main game folder, or is it a standalone thing?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
It was promised many times and they even wrote that they are looking for or already have their eye on a voice actress - but as far as I can see, unfortunately the idea is not realized, because something deafening silence on the subject.
It's a pity, because I was waiting to play the super, full version from the beginning with the voice ;-(
There is still a plan for voicing - When the time is right!
How to freakin unlock free roam?
Check the guide on the front page.

theMorzan

Jul 28, 2017
Ok, so I tried playing this, mainly because the art is really excellent. And well... the writing unfortunately is nowhere near that. Forcing the player to get abused by clearly un-sympathetic character(s) with their only trait being "asshole" and "not-exactly-attractive" if they want to access some of the other routes is just a very... strange decision. While I do risk getting attacked by the supposed "community manager", I still have to say that I really wish there were no such preconditions to having sex with the Garcias, since they are clearly the most "believable" starting point for the start of Ayame's deprivation. But no, I have to sit through Melvin's bullshit...

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Is Beasty DLC a separate version? How do you install it?

The game crashes when I press start.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Wow the amount of idiotic complaints about fat guys and shit is becoming an epidemic. You got a beautiful chick with an amazing body and all these people can think about is the guys...? haha. Most of the characters faces are not visible at all anyway so who gives a fuck. As far as art and content this game is still better then 99% of the shitty games out there and yet these people still complain. What is it you people want? Name a game on here that is better then this art, content and endings wise so I can laugh at you.

aNTiReal

Jun 29, 2019
It's the same shit with this stupid "is NTR avoidable?"
All these guys have too much free time and therefore write bullshit.
I also find it strange that people rant so much against ugly guys. it's like they fap to the men instead to the women.
If you don't like it - don't play it. Easy…

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
The tag system belongs to F95, if there is a "ugly bastard tag" ask an admin to get it placed here, but IMO it don't fit if you ask me.
- Not to mention Melvin "aka ugly guy" is not even that ugly, sure he is fat! but ugly, meh not really.
- Also Its not only Melvin who steals the girl, he is one of IDFK 10 other male chars who can steal the girl....

Reactions: taglag

YoukoKurama

Nov 29, 2017
The tag system belongs to F95, if there is a "ugly bastard tag" ask an admin to get it placed here, but IMO it don't fit if you ask me.
True it has nothing to do with this game it's a tagging thing. Obviously you read the post. The most common tags for the Japanese system of males, BBM(Big Bodied Male), Old Guy, Shota, Big Dick, Rich boy, etc.

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
i have aproblem with the start the game i click im over 18 yo i press yes he said game over .... and the same if i not 18 the same thing game over .... :cry:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
how do you install the beasty dlc, do i just drop all the files in the main game folder, or is it a standalone thing?
It was stand alone, I got it, not really worth your time, you can tell the makers were not into it, and it shows. Is really short and nonsensical in nature.

But it did run okay for me.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes