sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
anybody knows why the audio of this game is lagging and stuttering?? Had that with some other RPGM games as well some time ago... cant find a soultion.. help would be appreciated! :)

Reactions: arkanaid

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
anybody knows why the audio of this game is lagging and stuttering?? Had that with some other RPGM games as well some time ago... cant find a soultion.. help would be appreciated! :)
Google says: Reinstall sound card, not sure if that will work for you but perhaps worth a try?
->

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Plan is to wrap up Fleeting Iris and continue to new games soon™
- And yes artwork have improved a lot over the years, sadly RPGmake VX ACE only can do 640x480. But when made the artwork is much higher resolution.
out of curiosity some questions concerning heaven studios cause I love this game and u zellemate have some great taste of ntr hanging around at the same games i do; is the next game going to be a rpg maker game again or do you plan to try out another engine? Also when are you going to start development?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
out of curiosity some questions concerning heaven studios cause I love this game and u zellemate have some great taste of ntr hanging around at the same games i do; is the next game going to be a rpg maker game again or do you plan to try out another engine? Also when are you going to start development?
Right now the team is focusing on wrapping up Fleeting Iris, and also have start work on -> which is a MILF Harem game type, with very minimum NTR(sadly).
- When Fleeting Iris is done, the team will move on to Bloodlust while also working on dreamvillesaga.
- Not completely sure what bloodlust is in genre, I would properly say MILF + other stuff with some NTR stuff going on also.
Nobody really know except Starke, else please correct me if anybody know :D !

Dreamvillasage will be made in Renpy(was changed from RPGmaker a short time ago)
Where bloodlust will be made in RPGmaker MV so far I can understand, we will see when the time comes if changes will happen to engine type.

Reactions: Campfire84

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
How to use saves from 1.07B to 1.08? Just copying the "Saves" folder doesn't seem to work.
Sadly old saves doesn't work on new versions, u have to wait until final version to clear all routes and save then to urself or sharing with us.

Dec 29, 2018
Such a strange writing choice to have the predominant route be some fugly ass old man route(s) (because for some reason he gets more than one route) :unsure: then to have the "Sato" route IE the revenge route to devolve into some random shit. Weird writing choices, but it's your game you do you.
A message to the devs about this: I actually feel exactly like this about the Melvin Route, and I have avoided it completely as soon as I could.

Haven't played the game in a while, and probably missed a whole bunch of stuff, and was thinking about playing the game from start, but I remember the starting point is Melvin, and you know what? That's making me back down. If you could tell me "updated beginning of the game so that Melvin Route is completely avoidable" for example giving TWO job choices instead of one, I would jump back in this game right away. It is just absolutely disgusting to me that this character even approaches the MC, even if it's to deny him, so.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
A message to the devs about this: I actually feel exactly like this about the Melvin Route, and I have avoided it completely as soon as I could.

Haven't played the game in a while, and probably missed a whole bunch of stuff, and was thinking about playing the game from start, but I remember the starting point is Melvin, and you know what? That's making me back down. If you could tell me "updated beginning of the game so that Melvin Route is completely avoidable" for example giving TWO job choices instead of one, I would jump back in this game right away. It is just absolutely disgusting to me that this character even approaches the MC, even if it's to deny him, so.
You are ofc. entitled to your opinion like everybody else in here, are we do have a suggestion channel in our discord.
- That said the game is way beyond finished for the main routes, and have been since version 1.0 everything after that is pure patreon wishes and DLC content. So yeah properly no changes will happen of that type, its around 4 years late for such a change really.

And about constructive criticism:
Constructive criticism focuses on providing constructive feedback, supported by specific examples, to help you improve in some area. Constructive criticism should be offered in a friendly manner with good intentions.
Copy paste from your dear friend google!

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017

I can't really recall people complaining about Melvin ugliness other then you two. Like he ain't pretty but check yourself some Shinachiku Castella works like Tina, Swordswoman of Scarlet Prison if you want to see how real ugly bastard looks like. You will be back screaming that Melvin is kinda handsome after all XD.
If you have something against old dudes on psychological level, well that can't be helped.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I find the whole argument of Melvin or Sato or any of the deviously demented asshole's that contribute to Alansya's fall into Sexual Ecstasy or erotic path to personal self control of her life or self inflicted destruction of it from most of us here who don't pay or contribute to the project in any way except to play it, and enjoy it enough to post here how we could make it so much better if only they had made it just for us :) . ( Or rather for Me, Myself, and I ). Sort of silly.

I did find it all entertaining enough that I read many of the responses quite closely though, and in that alone I got more entertainment from a game that I enjoyed, and felt sad for the protagonist, and the want to be spouse ( so long as he stayed in the dark, are excepted being cuckold by her actions )

So I look forward to more I guess, but sense everyone else is doing it let me contribute my two or maybe one and a half cents.

I totally hated Sato, despised him, and called for the dark brotherhood to go get him and all of that, but damn it he was still there doing the darkest of the dark things to my lovely but slightly demented little Asian Girl. Darn it! Drat, dad-gum it. flitter fire...

Reactions: evilkitty97

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I did see something in the game I thought might maybe ought to be mentioned, not a biggy, but

[Game]
RTP=RPGVXAce
Library=System\RGSS300.dll
Scripts=Data\Scripts.rvdata2
Title=Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris [v1.07 Beta] <<< Still shows old number or did on my download
Description=(no description)
CreationDate=1425175468
[Fullscreen++]
Fullscreen=0
FullscreenRatio=0
WindowedRatio=1

Probably not worth mentioning.

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
"gee how weird choices", could it be that fat old bastard in NTR game is very popular just maybeeee :rolleyes:, not to mention the paying patreons and fans of the game constantly ask for more Melvin content, and that alone its the post popular route in the game! So yeah there is properly a reason :coffee:
- All routes have each their own story, written and expression the way Starke wanted to and with each their own ending.
So there's an update story about the old guy route? Can we free roam? Where does she live?

SunDogSun

Sep 11, 2017
i guess its hardly an NTR when ur the fem protagonist
is it still avoidable tho? or not
It is avoidable, but this game is based mostly on NTR and you will miss
at least 80% of the content. I don't understand why someone who
finds NTR repulsive is trying a game which is the Holy Grail of the genre!!
It's like some who tries to avoid incest playing Dating my Daughter.

Steven Ethan

Sep 1, 2020
Will there be android version in the future?
I use JoiPlay and my game works smooth on my phone but the only problem is you keep getting an image error pop up due to which it is impossible to progress futher.

r8e1v

Jan 6, 2020
Will there be android version in the future?
I use JoiPlay and my game works smooth on my phone but the only problem is you keep getting an image error pop up due to which it is impossible to progress futher.
I have no problems

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes