hydro13

May 22, 2017
So i'm on version 1.07b and got the black screen bug for letting Robert choose where to go and got the couples massage scene. I've tried the temp fix but that didn't work.

XStriXXX

Mar 28, 2019
On the title bar as well as the main menu screen of 1.08 says "1.07 Beta" and "1.07b". I think it is a bug.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This game has been quite long in Dev, is it nearly complete? Did it get removed from Steam, I can't find it there?

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
I'm aware and I'll never understand why it's popular. Is it self insert? Is there some deep underlying psychological reason? Idk. I imagine it's partly the schadenfreude involved in seeing usually, better looking guys, by most standards of appearance, lose to someone society mostly says they shouldn't lose to. There's an excuse if your girl leaves you for the rich, good looking guy, there's less of an excuse if it's the fat ugly bastard.
I don't usually self insert in games at all, even in non eroge games. Guess the situation with a ugly-looking guy that steals the girl with sex prowess, making her crazy, is kinda hot. Melvin also has the longest route in the game, maybe the only one when she gets tricked into being more slutty less by less and not by physical force.

This game has been quite long in Dev, is it nearly complete? Did it get removed from Steam, I can't find it there?

Reactions: YoukoKurama
Sep 5, 2016
still having problems with the beasty standalone. even after putting the dll file in the game folder, I tried to put into the SysWOW folder too.

edit:solved I download the other version

Last edited:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Now that the update is here i feel kinda anxious about playing it, feels like end of an era.

"gee how weird choices", could it be that fat old bastard in NTR game is very popular just maybeeee :rolleyes:, not to mention the paying patreons and fans of the game constantly ask for more Melvin content, and that alone its the post popular route in the game! So yeah there is properly a reason :coffee:
- All routes have each their own story, written and expression the way Starke wanted to and with each their own ending.
I think most people like Melvin despite him being ugly bastard rather then because of it (also he ain't repulsively ugly). It's because the way plot is written Mel is really the only one that legitimately falls in love with slut Ayame and undergoes change because of it. Clarke, Dan are exclusive routes and Ayame ain't really slut in them. Sato is just evil all the way through, he doesn't get route where they fall in love with each other.

In regards ugly bastard as a kink(?) - i believe the people that want to see the heroine fuck disgusting looking characters are actually minority. The ugly bastard idea originates from different angle - it is because people reading this type of stuff do not want to feel inferior to the guy that is stealing the girl.

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
For anyone who has 1.07b, sees this on the latest updated section and got confused by the title; its 1.08, maybe op forgot to edit the title.

Also, already downloading now but, can we have a changelog pretty please? :rolleyes:

Edit: Nvm, its on the page 426, should've checked first before asking.

Last edited:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
no gallery mod?
But you don't need one ? Gallery is part of the base game , shocking right?

Ok so now if you look at the OP you can find there "Gallery Unlock" that instructs you how to unlock all scenes. If you are impatient to the point that you don't want play the game and find the gallery yourself then you can just search this thread for gallery and find answer easily.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
In regards ugly bastard as a kink(?) - i believe the people that want to see the heroine fuck disgusting looking characters are actually minority. The ugly bastard idea originates from different angle - it is because people reading this type of stuff do not want to feel inferior to the guy that is stealing the girl.
I am not sure about the ugly Bastard, but I don't mind it.

What I do notice is what the Japanese Hentai comic makers seem to do, and I assume it sell's or sold there comics in the hay day's. Is to normally make the men ugly or evil looking ( probably because there is a lot of forced sex in many of them, but also a lot of NTR ), and quite often they will even be totally faceless.

I do see a lot of the pretty boy that is Evil stuff also, and almost a girly boy looking character a lot of times, but I don't think I see as much of that.

I assume all this was done for profit reason's so I tend to think you may be wrong on that minority thing, but it is just my opinion, and everyone is entitled to one even if it puts there head on a chopping block.

( Also I do not have a percentage of ugly men comics or games as opposed to not ugly men, I am just guessing, not even sure where I would be able to find such a statistic LOL. So I am just guessing )

groove

Jun 23, 2017
Hey.

Does anyone have a solution for this? I try disabe fulscreen but still same. Can anyone help me?

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Does the game have a mystery route or something? like, robert pov only?

I don't even remember the last time i played this, but, looking thu a few scenes in the gallery i can see they improve a lot (y)

partial tan Ayame is the best!

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Does the game have a mystery route or something? like, robert pov only?

I don't even remember the last time i played this, but, looking thu a few scenes in the gallery i can see they improve a lot (y)

partial tan Ayame is the best!
Sorry no mystery route! Would be really cool if you ask me, however there is not really time for that. Plan is to wrap up Fleeting Iris and continue to new games soon™
- And yes artwork have improved a lot over the years, sadly RPGmake VX ACE only can do 640x480. But when made the artwork is much higher resolution.
Here is an example from the preview channel on discord in glorious 2560x1920:
Preview.png
So yeah also why the team wanna move on and away from RPGmaker VX ACE to get some higher ress scenes :coffee:

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Still eagerly awaiting the finished version on steam lol.
Going to hold off on playing the game until then, good luck on hopefully finishing the game by years end.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes