Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
It literally says YOUR in-browser stoarge is full, go clear up some space aka fix it yourself :coffee:
- Download limit for mega is 5 GB, patch is 3GB so no issue there.

Alternatively I use this program which remove download limit ->

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Since game was instantly leaked here is the changelog / patreon news:

First of all, many apologies for the delays. We hope that the quality of the patch (despite the many many many things we want to improve in a very near future) makes up for it. Sadly, our health hasn't been the best this past year and unfortunately 2022 hasn't started the best way, I personally have yet to have one day in which I'm not sick in 2022 but with that out of the way.

Patch notes this time is just mostly fixes that you don't care about, typos and obviously the new scenes so let's get straight to those. Keep in mind that there's a folder called "Diary Backup", if you want to use our saves, copy the contents of that folder inside your Diary folder after you have backed up your own saves!

New tanning cutscene for normal and nudist beach (File 18)

Final Voyeur scene with Eve (composed of two scenes into one). May be able to continue in the future depending on popularity. (File 20)

Final Photoshoot threesome with Chun Li costumes. (Animated) (File 21)

First voyeur Ayame scene in the Nudist Beach where Ayame discovers a new female character having a threesome with two guys. (File 25)

Second voyeur Ayame scene in the Nudist Beach where Ayame is caught and there's a grope hentai scene and a double oral sex scene. (Animated) (File 26)

Third voyeur Ayame scene where she apporoaches the two guys from the previous scene and has a threesome of her own. (Animated) (File 27)

NOTE: There's two more very big scenes and an ending that will follow-up the above voyeur scenes which will be released next Monday. They are just being improved to meet our standards as per the last Patreon vote. This route can also be continued based on popularity.

First Lifeguard oral sex scene. (File 30)

Second Lifeguard scene where they have sex in the ocean. (Animated) (File 31)

Third Lifeguard scene with lots of details as requested that took days to make, leads into a teaser which can be continued based on Patreon popularity. (File 32)

First Peeping Tom scene in which Ayame takes a shower. (File 34)

Second Peeping Tom scene in which Ayame notices she's being watched and masturbates. (File 35)

Third Peeping Tom scene where Ayame invites him to have fun in the shower. (File 35)

Fourth Peeping Tom scene where Robert is around, composed by two scenes. (File 36). This route can be continued based on popularity.

NOTE: Many of these scenes are drastically different depending on where you are in your game (free roam / fallen), how many times you have had anal, how many times you went to the gym and many other details so experience will differ base on those details, some of them are completely different scenes depending at what stage of the game you are (such as the shower masturbation scene)

Please report all the bugs you see via PM or Discord. I need a very very long night sleep.

Thank you guys for your love, your strength and your unconditional support.

Much, much love. Stay healthy.

~ Starke

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
thats weird, it says 1.08 when downloaded
but ingame it still says 1.07 beta
bug ?
Yes minor thing, game folder and version name ingame is not fixed, will let the team know!
Thx for reporting.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
whoa.. i hoarded this game to be played in the future..
i think it is the time..
can i make the female MC faithfull? how good is the corruption?

• Angry
Reactions: Priappus

xeon_1

Dec 30, 2019
Not yet - I will update the flowchart guide when I get time to actually play the content.
- Most action happens at the beach, go there and check it out!

This patch is called the summer patch FYI, so yeah again .... cya at the beach :coffee:
Its summer in the southern hemisphere.

but thx for the hardwork

Reactions: Zellemate

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
After some further checkup on the matter, there properly won't be anything related to FI in the slums except the Ending I mentioned - Sorryyyy dude !
Too bad. I expected it not to happen after a while, but this eventual dark path had potential :devilish:.

Reactions: AlexDark1027
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes