evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
I can only stick to 1 route in 1 gameplay? I wanna do Melvin and Clarke's route at the same time, is it possible?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I can only stick to 1 route in 1 gameplay? I wanna do Melvin and Clarke's route at the same time, is it possible?
Sorry I read that wrong, Clarke and Melvin you cannot play together sorry : [

Below you can see which routes lock, routes that lock you cannot mix with other routes, they play to some sort of ending after telling a story.
Route Overview.jpg
Have fun :coffee:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: evilkitty97

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Sorry I read that wrong, Clarke and Melvin you cannot play together sorry : [

Below you can see which routes lock, routes that lock you cannot mix with other routes, they play to some sort of ending after telling a story.
View attachment 1628262
Have fun :coffee:
Once I go to Clarke's route, I cant go back to Melvin anymore. I guess its logical. Which route would make Ayame's morality deteriorate to 0? Melvin's? Family? Sato's?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Once I go to Clarke's route, I cant go back to Melvin anymore. I guess its logical. Which route would make Ayame's morality deteriorate to 0? Melvin's? Family? Sato's?
Yes correct, when you initiate Clarke's route you can't go back.
- It plays out while telling a story and have a split ending you can choose near the end.(2 different endings)

The main route(s) of this game is the Melvin route and the Sato route, each in their own tell very different story, but you can play them and switch between them as you see fit. At a certain point mid game and late game there will be choices to make and which direction you want Ayame to go in, like do you prefer her to be Melvin's little bitch? or perhaps you want her to be a true whore of Sato!?
- There are also side routes like the Nurse route, or BBC route, or even Mistress route which tell other story's and with each their own ending(And much much more)
- This game is very big, and it will require some saving before routes splits up!
I always recommend to save on day 15, where the biggest split of the game is early on.
Then first start with melvin / sato route. And then load the save later, and try some of the locked routes, The family route is recommended imo :sneaky:

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Yes correct, when you initiate Clarke's route you can't go back.
- It plays out while telling a story and have a split ending you can choose near the end.(2 different endings)

The main route(s) of this game is the Melvin route and the Sato route, each in their own tell very different story, but you can play them and switch between them as you see fit. At a certain point mid game and late game there will be choices to make and which direction you want Ayame to go in, like do you prefer her to be Melvin's little bitch? or perhaps you want her to be a true whore of Sato!?
- There are also side routes like the Nurse route, or BBC route, or even Mistress route which tell other story's and with each their own ending(And much much more)
- This game is very big, and it will require some saving before routes splits up!
I always recommend to save on day 15, where the biggest split of the game is early on.
Then first start with melvin / sato route. And then load the save later, and try some of the locked routes, The family route is recommended imo :sneaky:
Thankyou so much.
Im at the part wherein Im suddenly partaking Garcias' route via Melvin's.
Ive come to a realization that the game seems like a VN or a Kinetic Novel at this point, you cant fully choose where to go, which route to take or not. Which fantasies you like and which you dont.
Now Im being forced at something I dont like, swinging.
Is there a way not to be lead at Garcias' route?

Ive played several RPGM games, so far this one is the only one that seems like a Kinetic Novel, not enough freedom, nor could I fully "Free Roam" anywhere else.
Like you said, "story telling".

Reactions: Zellemate

cefepam

Jul 30, 2019
Thankyou so much.
Im at the part wherein Im suddenly partaking Garcias' route via Melvin's.
Ive come to a realization that the game seems like a VN or a Kinetic Novel at this point, you cant fully choose where to go, which route to take or not. Which fantasies you like and which you dont.
Now Im being forced at something I dont like, swinging.
Is there a way not to be lead at Garcias' route?

Ive played several RPGM games, so far this one is the only one that seems like a Kinetic Novel, not enough freedom, nor could I fully "Free Roam" anywhere else.
Like you said, "story telling".
You can quit Garcias route by refusing changing partners during the event at their house. Route guide is in this post https://f95zone.to/threads/alansya-...-0-7b-heaven-studios.86/page-265#post-3606536

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I have seen yes. Even so, the scenes before that option were horrendous to my sight. No offense.
Didnt had to feel that way, if I couldve avoided the whole thing.
Unfortunately, I cant. Not unless I go for a route that doesnt lead anywhere near there.
You will have 2 options to quit the Garcias route, else it will lock you.
- I recommend any new players to use the flowchart guide when they play the game the first few times as assistance.
-> https://f95zone.to/threads/alansya-...-0-7b-heaven-studios.86/page-265#post-3606536

• Sad

Golem0451

Mar 6, 2018
I have a bug when on the weekend if I chose to let robert chose what activity we they should do we go to a massage parlor. A man introduce himself the the protag then the usual fade to black except this one never go away. i find myself stuck that way

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
"Please completly remake this game for me"
You may be trolling him but manner of fact hardly anyone would play RPGM version if Renpy was available.
I played some games that got a renpy remake and oh boy its pure bliss. And i'm someone that for longest time preferred RPGM games and i guess i still do but only certain games. For games that the RPGM basically boils down to walking around Renpy is the way to go. Especially when you want to reply the game and make different choices.

Aug 28, 2018
You may be trolling him but manner of fact hardly anyone would play RPGM version if Renpy was available.
I played some games that got a renpy remake and oh boy its pure bliss. And i'm someone that for longest time preferred RPGM games and i guess i still do but only certain games. For games that the RPGM basically boils down to walking around Renpy is the way to go. Especially when you want to reply the game and make different choices.
Yeah, usually Renpy games are much more successful in the west while being much easier to make. Most likely this game would be more popular aswell.
Dosent make his post less stupid though.

• Angry
Reactions: drone4of2 and VNON

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Yeah, usually Renpy games are much more successful in the west while being much easier to make. Most likely this game would be more popular aswell.
Dosent make his post less stupid though.
There's a reason there's RenPy remake for almost every game out there but this. The size and scripting are on a different level.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes