FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
The delays were mostly due to expansions of the summer patch and health issues across the team added to their new "we won't crunch time anymore" working 12+ hours a day 6 days a week mentality which honestly they adopted too late in my opinion considering how ungrateful most people that give them shit and yet don't even support them are.

Most of the supporters don't mind because experience tells us that:

1) Whatever they release, as usual will be better than anything else out there.
2) It will have more content in one patch than most full games out there.
3) We receive news from the developer on a regular basis on Discord and there's a 1~2 hour podcast almost every week.
4) We're constantly being updated with the state of development and receive new high quality CG's almost every week.
5) They are working on 3 games at the same time, technically 4 because the shota patch will have nothing to do with the core of Fleeting Iris.

Even if you disregard all of the above:

TL;DR: Starke said in the last podcast that the summer/final Fleeting Iris patch would come out soon and then they would 100% work on the Shota patch which will come out whenever it has to come out.
Hard for me to say precisely, Starke keeps saying summer patch + Shota patch is the last patch.
- But he does also say he want to go back at some point to do some of the incentive rewards for the game.
- However he have never said when, so take that with a grain of salt!
O, and I thought that this is the Final version.
The game is just great and the fact that the game will have more scenes is good news :).
The longer this game is the better and the more scenes the better.

Last edited:

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I will say my personal opinion (This is not an insult to the game or the artist) just a statement of my opinion. :)

Personally, I really like the game (Alanya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris) from [Heaven Studios]. In all plans, I like this game. Well-drawn characters, interestingly staged and exciting scenes and interesting text, it's nice to read the text and art complement each other well. (And this is very important for the game. :) )

I haven't played a new game, so maybe when I play a new game, the opinion will be better :)
But still the Art in the new game looks different and so not so exciting compared to (Alanya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris)
Personally, I prefer the artist's style and characters in (Alanya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris)

New game from [Heaven Studios]
FDox1-8WYAQPeZC.jpg
The female characters look good !

And here are some frames from (Alanya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris) I took the footage from Twitter
FDooVCCWEAA_H8e.jpg E4cASW3XwAMWO0a.jpg
Just gorgeous shots are interesting and intriguing. Of course, I compared the frames not quite suitable
(Since one is just characters and the others are future scenes for the game :))

But even if you take an unfinished frame
E7g3EFJWYAAReJP.png
The style of the game looks just amazing.

The new game from [Heaven Studios], although it has changed the style, I hope the game will be as interesting as (Alensya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris) !

But most of all I hope that [Heaven Studios] will still have games similar in style as (Alensya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris) After all, the style that is in (Alensya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris) is simply gorgeous. I hope that in the future [Heaven Studios] will still have similar games.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I will say my personal opinion (This is not an insult to the game or the artist) just a statement of my opinion. :)

Personally, I really like the game (Alanya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris) from [Heaven Studios]. In all plans, I like this game. Well-drawn characters, interestingly staged and exciting scenes and interesting text, it's nice to read the text and art complement each other well. (And this is very important for the game. :) )

I haven't played a new game, so maybe when I play a new game, the opinion will be better :)
But still the Art in the new game looks different and so not so exciting compared to (Alanya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris)
Personally, I prefer the artist's style and characters in (Alanya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris)

New game from [Heaven Studios]
View attachment 1617294
The female characters look good !

And here are some frames from (Alanya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris) I took the footage from Twitter
View attachment 1617298 View attachment 1617299
Just gorgeous shots are interesting and intriguing. Of course, I compared the frames not quite suitable

But even if you take an unfinished frame
View attachment 1617307
The style of the game looks just amazing.

The new game from [Heaven Studios], although it has changed the style, I hope the game will be as interesting as (Alensya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris) !

But most of all I hope that [Heaven Studios] will still have games similar in style as (Alensya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris) After all, the style that is in (Alensya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris) is simply gorgeous. I hope that in the future [Heaven Studios] will still have similar games.
That's not the same team, Heaven Studios now has two CG teams, the team that worked on Alansya Chronicles will not work on Journey Abroad, they will work on a game called Blood Lust. They are going to work on two games at the same time because right now the CG team is delaying the releases a lot so the writing/coding team can work on two projects.

• Love
Reactions: FavenXXX

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
That's not the same team, Heaven Studios now has two CG teams, the team that worked on Alansya Chronicles will not work on Journey Abroad, they will work on a game called Blood Lust. They are going to work on two games at the same time because right now the CG team is delaying the releases a lot so the writing/coding team can work on two projects.
Wow, that's great news. (I stopped following the information when they said that the final version of Alanya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris would be coming soon) Thank you for the information :)

So there is a chance that (Heaven Studios) will have a new game similar in style as (Alanya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris) I will hope because Alanya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris is a very chic game.

The CG artist in (Alanya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris) is simply gorgeous

Reactions: Bocchi-chan

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Wow, that's great news. (I stopped following the information when they said that the final version of Alanya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris would be coming soon) Thank you for the information :)

So there is a chance that (Heaven Studios) will have a new game similar in style as (Alanya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris) I will hope because Alanya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris is a very chic game.

The CG artist in (Alanya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris) is simply gorgeous
Blood Lust is literally the sequel to Fleeting Iris so it couldn't be more similar than that.

• Love

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Well, for the Scarlet Ann game I suppose the CG isn't done in-house anyway. It's kind of like outsourcing the CG work.
I guess these guys'll be handling game systems and story while Scarlet Ann'll handle artwork.

And then the CG team for this game will be handling the sequel.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Well, for the Scarlet Ann game I suppose the CG isn't done in-house anyway. It's kind of like outsourcing the CG work.
I guess these guys'll be handling game systems and story while Scarlet Ann'll handle artwork.

And then the CG team for this game will be handling the sequel.
That is exactly how it's going to work.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I did enjoy Zombie's Retreat and the artwork was part of that. So I'm certainly looking forward to the result.
Not that Heaven's in-house artstyle is bad or anything, they're certainly different of course so it certainly wouldn't surprise me that you have people with preferences on either side of the coin.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I did enjoy Zombie's Retreat and the artwork was part of that. So I'm certainly looking forward to the result.
Not that Heaven's in-house artstyle is bad or anything, they're certainly different of course so it certainly wouldn't surprise me that you have people with preferences on either side of the coin.
Honestly looking forward to both. I love both art styles but it's the story and the writing that makes it unique for me, I'm sure I will enjoy everything they put out as long as the artist is good and they are, both the in-house team and Scarlett Ann..

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Before that there was Zombie's Life, that is my first interaction with Scarlet Ann artstyle. Game itself was decent but it felt unfinished. Retreat was like more of the same but less grindy, the formula was clear for me with that game and it kinda lost it appeal. I also grew bored of the Scarlet Ann art, the faces are all too similar but the boobs are even worse. I like big boobs but when they make them that big there is little dynamic they can give them.

That said it is great opportunity for the team, Scarlet Ann style definitely has it's fans and combined with it being harem it will have much broader appeal.

Reactions: Rugerrell6

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Before that there was Zombie's Life, that is my first interaction with Scarlet Ann artstyle. Game itself was decent but it felt unfinished. Retreat was like more of the same but less grindy, the formula was clear for me with that game and it kinda lost it appeal. I also grew bored of the Scarlet Ann art, the faces are all too similar but the boobs are even worse. I like big boobs but when they make them that big there is little dynamic they can give them.

That said it is great opportunity for the team, Scarlet Ann style definitely has it's fans and combined with it being harem it will have much broader appeal.
Zombie's Retreat was effectively my 'intro' to the circle.
And well, their volume of boobage is still at the limit of what I can take. And from the preview image published here earlier, the new game's looking mostly OK in that regard. (Mostly, the second on the left's torso looks all boob, no torso)

I've seen some way worse stuff pass by where the women are pretty much no longer human though, just boobs with arms & legs. Proportions totally and utterly out of whack. Think I saw one of those pass by a few days ago in the completed games.
Anyway, those ... I just click by.

So yeah ... the thing I remember at this point was that Zombie's Retreat had too little CG's. Coulda done with more.
And well, it's story was of course incomplete as it finished on a cliffhanger.

As for the collab, who knows how much content it'll eventually receive. No matter what, it'll take a few years I suppose.

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
View attachment 1617298 View attachment 1617299
Well, while the game itself mechanically and how it's presented has its problems - but from a graphical standpoint it's mega sexy and I'm writing here in reference to both the visuals themselves and the sexual positions and shots.
PS: And of course you have to appreciate the design of Ayame herself ;x she is sexy, especially in the version with partial tan ( my preference - so sad u cant be partial from the start :-( )

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Blood Lust is literally the sequel to Fleeting Iris so it couldn't be more similar than that.
This is super news. I will look forward to all their new games.
But I will especially look forward to the game (Blood Lust) especially if it is in the same style :)

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes