Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I removed the part addressed at you because it's becoming more and more pointless to me to argue with strangers online, but since you took the time to write that wall of text I'll make an effort to reply to it.

Cracking the whip ?

Because i call them out on the delay ? It's not like they made a post apologizing for change of plans and that the patch will take much longer then originally intended will only come out in 2022. Nah they delay by one month , then again a month and another one every time saying the patch is almost ready. Due to nature of Patreon it is hard to give them benefit of the doubt here.
7 years. 7 years delivering on their promises, 7 years releasing a game with over 300+ hentai scenes with the quality that they have, with the amount of work and effort that was put into that game, it's actually close to 8 now. They don't need your "benefit of the doubt", they have earned it from the followers, that's why it didn't "dip a lot below 3000$" as you said it would because the followers aren't as brittle as you are, they don't act bitter like you do and they aren't petty because every podcast, Starke explains why the patch is taking longer and among the reasons for it was heart issues, covid complications, etc. but most importantly, I am so happy they no longer kill themselves to release patches every 1~2 months because of ungrateful assholes such as yourself make it absolutely not worth it to work ten times harder than everyone else out there. You're getting what you pay for.

Let me reiterate. Don't make promises you can't keep, if people ask about release date but you don't know just say you don't know.
You don't know because you don't want to find out, you're just stuck on October and you're going to whine like a kid that was promised something in Christmas but didn't get the present he wanted. The reasons have been made clear for Patrons, if you don't know why the delays then it sucks to be you, I know and the other Patrons do as well.

Cause of the delays - ultimately i do not care what is the cause for delays because i can't validate it. I have grown accustomed to 2-4 weeks of delay. You double that ... ok unfortunate turn of events happen. But beyond that .. yea.
Your validation as well as your opinion is absolutely irrelevant.

Crunch - we have no way of knowing whatever they are crunching or not. Ultimately it's them that commit to certain release pace. If they can't keep it up that is fine as long as they communicate it. Another thing is the fact that they are working now on multiple games now and i'm sure they said that the other game won't impact FI.
Because it's hard to compare the amount of work they put in the game and the pace at which they work with every other project out there, right? How many teams do you know that release content at the pace at which they do? None? Then maybe they're crunching. Again, they communicate it, if you're poorly informed it's your fault, not theirs. If you really want to find out the reason for the delays just go on Discord and ask Starke directly instead of engaging on a petulant vitriol every post you make on this thread.

Interestingly neither the delay or reduced pace warranted a dedicated post on Patreon - the info is "hidden" behind podcasts. Meanwhile when someone posted about dev death here without any tangible source provided Starke made post on Patreon about it same day. This also addresses your claim that what we say here doesn't reach the developers.
Literally last post on Patreon explaining the stage of the game:

1642536807193.png

Another piece of info you missed because it was "hidden behind a podcast".

I won't even reply to the death hoax part, you're just.... ugh... just a sorry person.

You blame me for "sugar picking information" and what are you doing?

The discord lacks any sort of discussion about the game, at most people ask about difference between patreon and steam version.
"We're constantly being updated with the state of development and receive new high quality CG's almost every week."
Starke posted in general channel : 2.11, 12.12, 5.01, 14.01. where only the last was an update about the game. There are 2 previews posted a month while earlier this year it was 3-4 per month.
"Podcast almost every week"... Last podcast Dec 27, before that Nov 16 ... almost .
God forbid they take a Christmas break. They should keep working on holidays because people like you make it so worth it!

I guess you are so focused on defending the game you only remember the times when we argued over the release practices of the studio but you failed to register my other posts. That's ok be white knight all you want but i'm not one. I can like the game and still criticize it.
Check the last time you came here to actually discuss the game. "Almost".

You won't "white knight" shame me for setting the story straight. If you want to criticize the game with facts then by all means but if you're going to get emotional and make up a bunch of lies regardless if there's malicious intent behind them or just out of misinformation then yes, I will "white knight", I will take white knight over gaslighting any day.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I removed the part addressed at you because it's becoming more and more pointless to me to argue with strangers online, but since you took the time to write that wall of text I'll make an effort to reply to it.

7 years. 7 years delivering on their promises, 7 years releasing a game with over 300+ hentai scenes with the quality that they have, with the amount of work and effort that was put into that game, it's actually close to 8 now. They don't need your "benefit of the doubt", they have earned it from the followers, that's why it didn't "dip a lot below 3000$" as you said it would because the followers aren't as brittle as you are, they don't act bitter like you do and they aren't petty because every podcast, Starke explains why the patch is taking longer and among the reasons for it was heart issues, covid complications, etc. but most importantly, I am so happy they no longer kill themselves to release patches every 1~2 months because of ungrateful assholes such as yourself make it absolutely not worth it to work ten times harder than everyone else out there. You're getting what you pay for.

You don't know because you don't want to find out, you're just stuck on October and you're going to whine like a kid that was promised something in Christmas but didn't get the present he wanted. The reasons have been made clear for Patrons, if you don't know why the delays then it sucks to be you, I know and the other Patrons do as well.

Your validation as well as your opinion is absolutely irrelevant.

Because it's hard to compare the amount of work they put in the game and the pace at which they work with every other project out there, right? How many teams do you know that release content at the pace at which they do? None? Then maybe they're crunching. Again, they communicate it, if you're poorly informed it's your fault, not theirs. If you really want to find out the reason for the delays just go on Discord and ask Starke directly instead of engaging on a petulant vitriol every post you make on this thread.

Literally last post on Patreon explaining the stage of the game:

View attachment 1604282

Another piece of info you missed because it was "hidden behind a podcast".

I won't even reply to the death hoax part, you're just.... ugh... just a sorry person.

God forbid they take a Christmas break. They should keep working on holidays because people like you make it so worth it!

Check the last time you came here to actually discuss the game. "Almost".

You won't "white knight" shame me for setting the story straight. If you want to criticize the game with facts then by all means but if you're going to get emotional and make up a bunch of lies regardless if there's malicious intent behind them or just out of misinformation then yes, I will "white knight", I will take white knight over gaslighting any day.
I'm done going in circles with you, i've been insulted enough. Bye

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Absolutely love this game so far. There is so much content already in the game, which is amazing. I just wish the progression was more simplified since the game doesn't really explain in detail how to access different routes or unlock new interactions. It feels like i'm looking at the guide longer than i am playing the game, if that makes any sense.
View attachment 1607874
Glad you liked the experience so far, I will take your critique on to Starke and rest of the team :coffee:
I'm also sorry you used more time watching the guide then playing the game, I did try to make the guide to help new players since this game is MASSIVE and new players easily get lost in it.
- The guide is not an official walkthrough, and I hope when the team have made one it will be better then the current flowchart.
- I also do think Starke will try to help the player a bit in future version of the game when a route will split to get some information on to the player before it happens.(I talked to him about this a few times and this is something he is considering later on)

Anyway HF continuing playing!

Does anyone know any news about the game update or any of the DLC?
Next Friday(28) for summer patch. Shota DLC after!

Last edited:

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
I don't know if this might be a spam question at this point (sorry if so), but what is the estimation for full conclusion of this game?
I'm waiting for it first before start playing the game, and the anticipation is very high.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
I don't know if this might be a spam question at this point (sorry if so), but what is the estimation for full conclusion of this game?
I'm waiting for it first before start playing the game, and the anticipation is very high.
Everything involving Ayame (the MC) is technically finished all the routes have been finished all with endings.

The world story is still ongoing as I understand and is going to be supplemented in another game that's supposedly coming out this year involving 2 characters that were side/cameo characters from this game .

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Is the content for the main game finished after that one with only IF updates or is there more to come for fleeting iris aswell?
Hard for me to say precisely, Starke keeps saying summer patch + Shota patch is the last patch.
- But he does also say he want to go back at some point to do some of the incentive rewards for the game.
- However he have never said when, so take that with a grain of salt!

cefepam

Jul 30, 2019
Ingame it says that Robert and Ayame get married in 60 days. Is there a time limit that ends the game without you progressing in any route, or at least completing a route? I see ingame interactions where you can advance time and i'm worried that i might accidentally skip content.
There is no time limit, the story (or days if you will) only progresses by doing the key events in a main route.

Reactions: N T R Q U E E N

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
Everything involving Ayame (the MC) is technically finished all the routes have been finished all with endings.

The world story is still ongoing as I understand and is going to be supplemented in another game that's supposedly coming out this year involving 2 characters that were side/cameo characters from this game .
In that case, wasn´t this thread supposed to be labeled as "completed"?

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
In that case, wasn´t this thread supposed to be labeled as "completed"?
I suppose because it was/still is getting updates, this upcoming one is technically the last batch because the last couple of patches have been for optional scenes outside of the main routes, essentially in the free roam sections which were kept for after the main stuff had been done.

Reactions: SholBlerk

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I suppose because it was/still is getting updates, this upcoming one is technically the last batch because the last couple of patches have been for optional scenes outside of the main routes, essentially in the free roam sections which were kept for after the main stuff had been done.
Doesn't matter if the 'main route' is or isn't finished. If all games that have 1 'route' completed would get labeled finished, then any and all V1's would by default be 'Completed' games (which is very often not the case).

Case in point, this game, while reaching a v1 is still very much in development (and has been for quite some time since reaching a V1 state). Other games have also completed 1 mainline story questline while keeping it as v0.xx, so those would then also be complete, which is even more untrue.

Basically ... a game is completed when the DEV labels/announces it as such. It generally means no more updates are coming and no active development is being done on the game anymore. Maybe some 'bugfixes', but generally a completed game is just that ... DONE.

Practically it means it's safe for me to actually play the game. :sneaky:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Doesn't matter if the 'main route' is or isn't finished. If all games that have 1 'route' completed would get labeled finished, then any and all V1's would by default be 'Completed' games (which is very often not the case).

Case in point, this game, while reaching a v1 is still very much in development (and has been for quite some time since reaching a V1 state). Other games have also completed 1 mainline story questline while keeping it as v0.xx, so those would then also be complete, which is even more untrue.

Basically ... a game is completed when the DEV labels/announces it as such. It generally means no more updates are coming and no active development is being done on the game anymore. Maybe some 'bugfixes', but generally a completed game is just that ... DONE.

Practically it means it's safe for me to actually play the game. :sneaky:
Unfortunately that doesn't work. If you only consider games with "completed" as completed then you will be missing out on games. There are games that are story and feature complete yet do not have completed tag because the devs "maybe" will return to them at some point.
I believe that once continuous development of the game cases and devs move on to next one, the game should get one of the tags : completed , on hold or abandoned. Abandoned is obvious, completed if upcoming content will be like sprinkles on the cupcake, on hold if they couldn't complete the game for whatever reason and have definite plans to do so.

hunie1234567890

Feb 25, 2021
I have a problem. I tried the melvin route but after the cosplay weekend, the route glitches. I go to the offices for the new job, go back home and the weekend cosplay plays again???? After that weekend the screen goes black and dosen't respond anymore. I never chose the new job. Help please.

stella9410

Sep 14, 2019
After the event, when Ayame allows her husband to choose a place to go, they go to a massage parlor and at the exit after meeting with someone from an advertising agency, the screen turns black and all that is available is the game menu button.... what to do? what is the reason ?

cefepam

Jul 30, 2019
Reactions: stella9410

Natulik

Aug 24, 2021
Have the same problem with the beasty dlc. Think i have to implement the downloaded stuff somehow in the game and just dont know how...
Can anybody help please?

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes