• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Not quite sure myself but basically there's some update or something with extra sex content involving the beach.

Not sure if that's actually out or not but supposedly the Shota DLC stuff is in Feb... I think.
What about the beach patch though? It was supposed to be out in december, postponed, but now there is no new ETA

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
What about the beach patch though? It was supposed to be out in december, postponed, but now there is no new ETA
That's what I meant about the beach update. I remember that being talked about and there's even some rips of the new stuff on the e-hentai gallery but the update itself is in the air I think or maybe Patrons have it? Either way it's not here so I'm just not sure with that one, at the very least I think it will have actual animations with it.

The shota one was the one I remember was supposed to be earlier last year then pushed to December then now got pushed to Feb of this year.

Any talk of loli content is actually news to me.

Jan 8, 2022
afaik, there are going to be 2 updates for this game. Then it is finished.

first one is the beach update. It was supposed to come out in december and got delayed. It will be the last "real" update for the game so I guess the devs try to polish the game as good as possible. This update will come soon.

Then there is a "shota twin" update. No idea what that is but they plan to release as a stand alone dlc, like the beastie dlc. It should come in Feburary but I can imagine it will be delayed a little bit.

Reactions: Kaparzo

testeren

Dec 25, 2021
I don't know if I'm being stupid but whenever I play the game the character keeps forcing to move in one direction running into objects or the wall unless you "force" its movement around and it makes it really awkward interacting with things, am I doing something wrong or is there a controls bug?

Therod

Apr 20, 2018

first one is the beach update. It was supposed to come out in december and got delayed. It will be the last "real" update for the game so I guess the devs try to polish the game as good as possible. This update will come soon.

Then there is a "shota twin" update. No idea what that is but they plan to release as a stand alone dlc, like the beastie dlc. It should come in Feburary but I can imagine it will be delayed a little bit.
Is it because they have not reached their funding goal on patreon?

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I don't know if I'm being stupid but whenever I play the game the character keeps forcing to move in one direction running into objects or the wall unless you "force" its movement around and it makes it really awkward interacting with things, am I doing something wrong or is there a controls bug?
Yes. Either your bluetooth is acting up or you have NUMLK on.

so they're no longer updating the route with Ayame's dad?
Postponed for now but they plan to get back to it eventually, no ETA in sight and I don't expect one anytime soon and certainly not in 2022 unless their new upcoming games make a crazy amount of money and they're able to hire a bigger team.

Is it because they have not reached their funding goal on patreon?
Yes.

Last edited:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
There was never loli planned, at most there was some possibility of exploring Ayame and Fujiko past - they would be younger but not loli in that. No matter anyway as that DLC won't be happening.

If only that ... the first time (early October) Starke was asked about the beach patch he said the plan is October release. That is quite a miss estimation, It's basically half year for this patch and the July patch was delayed one as well. We will judge it once it's here but this is unexpected.
More then that they were supposed to be done with FI by this point if this gets delayed to February i wouldn't be surprised if shota patch will get scrapped/postponed.

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
There was never loli planned, at most there was some possibility of exploring Ayame and Fujiko past - they would be younger but not loli in that. No matter anyway as that DLC won't be happening.

If only that ... the first time (early October) Starke was asked about the beach patch he said the plan is October release. That is quite a miss estimation, It's basically half year for this patch and the July patch was delayed one as well. We will judge it once it's here but this is unexpected.
More then that they were supposed to be done with FI by this point if this gets delayed to February i wouldn't be surprised if shota patch will get scrapped/postponed.
I would like to know about their past.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
So..

How exactly do you unlock Gym sex scenes? Going in gallery, it says to do it with low morality they will unlock.

Well here Morality is 0. Her charm is almost 100(97) and I yet to see any Gym sex scene. All she does is run on treadmill or swim in water and that is it. Or is it a certain route locked only thing? I mean, I already progressed to Fallen state, just how much more do I need to progress?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
So..

How exactly do you unlock Gym sex scenes? Going in gallery, it says to do it with low morality they will unlock.

Well here Morality is 0. Her charm is almost 100(97) and I yet to see any Gym sex scene. All she does is run on treadmill or swim in water and that is it. Or is it a certain route locked only thing? I mean, I already progressed to Fallen state, just how much more do I need to progress?
So unless the team changed something up it should be like this:

They are kind of tied to Sato/Melvin route and all their subroutes.
- Free roam to unlock the gym.
- Morality has to be below 40 for Ty (the yoga part) to show up.
- Do 5 of each class to unlock the respective scene's / Next is the second scene with the pool.
- After this Ayame needs to be in Fallen state / Next is the second scene with yoga.
- After this, you have one more with each, yoga/pool.
- After all the scenes there's a repeatable scene in the pool.

Reactions: DrakeWasHere2

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
So unless the team changed something up it should be like this:

They are kind of tied to Sato/Melvin route and all their subroutes.
- Free roam to unlock the gym.
- Morality has to be below 40 for Ty (the yoga part) to show up.
- Do 5 of each class to unlock the respective scene's / Next is the second scene with the pool.
- After this Ayame needs to be in Fallen state / Next is the second scene with yoga.
- After this, you have one more with each, yoga/pool.
- After all the scenes there's a repeatable scene in the pool.
Thanks. That might be problem, I don't believe I did 5 with either person. When I went, I did one and then another with the other a few times; therefore rotating between both with each visit, but I can't recall if any total 5 on one end of that respective trainer.

I'll try later by just visiting one back to back to see if anything changes. I am already on Melvin Loyal Route and failed the Office Route, due to avoiding it/not wanting to get hardlocked. So I assume I am at that point to see them; besides again, the possible lack of base tally of repeated scenes with each respective trainer before the ero content.

Reactions: Zellemate

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
The delays were mostly due to expansions of the summer patch and health issues across the team added to their new "we won't crunch time anymore" working 12+ hours a day 6 days a week mentality which honestly they adopted too late in my opinion considering how ungrateful most people that give them shit and yet don't even support them are.

Most of the supporters don't mind because experience tells us that:

1) Whatever they release, as usual will be better than anything else out there.
2) It will have more content in one patch than most full games out there.
3) We receive news from the developer on a regular basis on Discord and there's a 1~2 hour podcast almost every week.
4) We're constantly being updated with the state of development and receive new high quality CG's almost every week.
5) They are working on 3 games at the same time, technically 4 because the shota patch will have nothing to do with the core of Fleeting Iris.

Even if you disregard all of the above:

TL;DR: Starke said in the last podcast that the summer/final Fleeting Iris patch would come out soon and then they would 100% work on the Shota patch which will come out whenever it has to come out.

Last edited:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
It's funny that every time you post anything in this thread it's to "crack the whip" as if the developer is going to read it or to instigate controversy. Conveniently you always seem to "not know" what caused the delays, it's almost as if you sugar pick which information to spread and which to hold to yourself.

The delays were mostly due to expansions of the summer patch and health issues across the team added to their new "we won't crunch time anymore" working 12+ hours a day 6 days a week mentality which honestly they adopted too late in my opinion considering how ungrateful most people that give them shit and yet don't even support them are.

Most of the supporters don't mind because experience tells us that:

1) Whatever they release, as usual will be better than anything else out there.
2) It will have more content in one patch than most full games out there.
3) We receive news from the developer on a regular basis on Discord and there's a 1~2 hour podcast almost every week.
4) We're constantly being updated with the state of development and receive new high quality CG's almost every week.
5) They are working on 3 games at the same time, technically 4 because the shota patch will have nothing to do with the core of Fleeting Iris.

Even if you disregard all of the above:

TL;DR: Starke said in the last podcast that the summer/final Fleeting Iris patch would come out soon and then they would 100% work on the Shota patch which will come out whenever it has to come out.
Cracking the whip ?

Because i call them out on the delay ? It's not like they made a post apologizing for change of plans and that the patch will take much longer then originally intended will only come out in 2022. Nah they delay by one month , then again a month and another one every time saying the patch is almost ready. Due to nature of Patreon it is hard to give them benefit of the doubt here.

Let me reiterate. Don't make promises you can't keep, if people ask about release date but you don't know just say you don't know.

Cause of the delays - ultimately i do not care what is the cause for delays because i can't validate it. I have grown accustomed to 2-4 weeks of delay. You double that ... ok unfortunate turn of events happen. But beyond that .. yea.

Crunch - we have no way of knowing whatever they are crunching or not. Ultimately it's them that commit to certain release pace. If they can't keep it up that is fine as long as they communicate it. Another thing is the fact that they are working now on multiple games now and i'm sure they said that the other game won't impact FI.

Interestingly neither the delay or reduced pace warranted a dedicated post on Patreon - the info is "hidden" behind podcasts. Meanwhile when someone posted about dev death here without any tangible source provided Starke made post on Patreon about it same day. This also addresses your claim that what we say here doesn't reach the developers.

You blame me for "sugar picking information" and what are you doing?

The discord lacks any sort of discussion about the game, at most people ask about difference between patreon and steam version.
"We're constantly being updated with the state of development and receive new high quality CG's almost every week."
Starke posted in general channel : 2.11, 12.12, 5.01, 14.01. where only the last was an update about the game. There are 2 previews posted a month while earlier this year it was 3-4 per month.
"Podcast almost every week"... Last podcast Dec 27, before that Nov 16 ... almost .

It's funny that every time you post anything in this thread it's to "crack the whip"
I guess you are so focused on defending the game you only remember the times when we argued over the release practices of the studio but you failed to register my other posts. That's ok be white knight all you want but i'm not one. I can like the game and still criticize it.

Last edited:

gdwwdg

Feb 9, 2018
Hello

A quick question about the routes , had a choice to do a particular route but the message says it would lock me into that route so i didn't , can you carry on with other routes after that which means i made a mistake or would that have excluded me from others

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hello

A quick question about the routes , had a choice to do a particular route but the message says it would lock me into that route so i didn't , can you carry on with other routes after that which means i made a mistake or would that have excluded me from others
The recommendation is to always save before a route switch is made.
- And to answer your question, it depends on the route, but mostly if a route says it will lock you.... it will freaking lock you, meaning all other routes are excluded.

Here is a bit of help to get an overview:
Route Overview.jpg

Reactions: undefiniert
4.10 star(s) 84 Votes