Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I heard from a friend that the developer of this game is dead. I was so startled. My condolences to the developers and people involved in this game, and I am very sorry. Although I did not enjoy everything in Heaven City, over the years I have been very happy with them. I hope he can do things he hasn't been able to do before in heaven. thank you.:cry::cry::cry:
That's really... really disturbing news, not sure where you have this from? , I can't at this state neither confirm or deny anything.
- I'm on the inside of the team, and have not heard anything. I only know that Issac(programmer) is online together with our artist Muku right now on discord.
- There are of cause other people on the team like Tigerlyla the other artist, and scripter "blackmage" and animator "netorareKoibito", but everybody is online except Tigerlyla and Starke.
- Last message from Starke is yesterday where everything was good with him.

That is all I know, trying to get some more info ASAP....

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Sagara-kun
Aug 28, 2018
I heard from a friend that the developer of this game is dead. I was so startled. My condolences to the developers and people involved in this game, and I am very sorry. Although I did not enjoy everything in Heaven City, over the years I have been very happy with them. I hope he can do things he hasn't been able to do before in heaven. thank you.:cry::cry::cry:
What? Where did you hear that?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Just to put the rumor mill to rest quickly:

I have been in contact with everybody and they are all fine!
Everybody is fine and in good health - Everything is good! :giggle:

A few copy paste from discord just to kill this rumor completely!

Starkes response:
StarkeToday at 7:32 PM
Dude
[7:32 PM]
WHAT?

Issac's response:
Issac7Today at 6:12 PM
Yes, but I'm home today
[6:12 PM]
Everyone in the team is alive, I don't know where that rumor came from
[6:13 PM]
Unless someone died today xD

Starked also came out on patreon to confirm everything is good here ->

So @ normalone123 that was some really shitty behavior and I hope you have a good explanation for this, whoever your so-called friend was or if this was just a full on troll post... damn man

Last edited:

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Random heard from a friend that the head dev died and his "friend" learned about this before the rest of the team and his real life personal friend Issac7.

Not sus at all.

Starkes response:
StarkeToday at 7:32 PM
Dude
[7:32 PM]
WHAT?
Yup. That's a Starke quote if I've ever seen one :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Zellemate

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I've found this game on another site called adult games collector but that site has too many pop ups but there is a tag on that site for this game that seems false seeing this site don't have the same tags futa on female so is there any futa h-scenes in this game or is the other game site false?

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
I've found this game on another site called adult games collector but that site has too many pop ups but there is a tag on that site for this game that seems false seeing this site don't have the same tags futa on female so is there any futa h-scenes in this game or is the other game site false?
Iirc there is 1 futa scene in the halloween side story. Something like a morpher monster that takes the girl aspect before fucking her. No futa scenes in the main game :)

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Iirc there is 1 futa scene in the halloween side story. Something like a morpher monster that takes the girl aspect before fucking her. No futa scenes in the main game :)
That is a shame and here I was hoping the pregnancy tag was for futa on female well thanks for answering atleast.

akuma35

Dec 26, 2020
Whenever I try to run the game I get a Pop-Up saying: "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game." and nothing happens.
How to fix this?

Akuma382

Jun 22, 2020
The mega link works fine. Maybe blocked in your country. The link gives you pdfs and you can zoom in them.

Last edited:

tytyty2999

May 7, 2021
image_2022-01-10_020710.png
I got this error when running PG18 event (buy a ticket), any1 know how to fix, scroll for many pages but still can't find it or maybe I missed it :(
image_2022-01-10_021920.png
This too, seems like can't do these brown star quests

Last edited:

Niamato

Jul 27, 2020
when I run Fleeting Iris IF 1.0 Game.exe, the following error appears 1641805410777.png
Script ‘GAB Resolution Script’ line 104: NoMethodError occurred.
Undefined method ‘size’ for nil:NilClass

How to solve that?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 84 Votes