Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
To be honest even if you have a problem with piracy you already supported the devs. Just download it from the first page of the thread. It even has a little more content then the current steam version. Stuff like this should be fixed anyways once the game is completed and updated by kagura next year.
He is trying to overwrite the Steam version with the broken old Patreon Patch on F95. That's why it's going bad.

He needs to either install the Kagura Patch or just go ask the Dev for the current version which he will very likely give to you if you supported them on Steam.

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
So... uh... Why does asking Clarke for help puts me on the cheating train without a station to get off ?...

It went from
"This friend is helping me deal with sexual harassment and potential rape"
to
"Now we're fucking in the kitchen while hubby is asleep"
Reeeeaaal quick, with no choice to stop the whole thing (I would have stopped after Clarke kisses Ayame for example, but the fucking happens the day after with no other options between)

I guess I have to restart this save file because I don't have a save from before I made the choice to involve Clarke and I really don't want the story to move in that direction... Kinda sucks :/
I was also keeping Ayame as a virgin for as long as I could and would have allowed rape or hubby to take it for a special occasion, but it really sucks that the game decided to ruin that too without my approval.

Appart from my emotional reaction (very frustrated because this kinda ruined my playthrough), I really think that's a design issue with how the route is planned: there's nothing that tells me asking Clarke for help will end up putting me on an irreversible cheat-route the moment I make the choice to involve him.
It's made worse by the fact that Clarke's involvement is fairly minimal at the start so you don't feel like you made a big choice at that moment.

I was already shocked by the kiss on the bridge, and found it odd that there was no way to refuse him.
But the fucking in the kitchen is even worse and really should have a "refuse" option

Last edited:

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
So... uh... Why does asking Clarke for help puts me on the cheating train without a station to get off ?...

It went from
"This friend is helping me deal with sexual harassment and potential rape"
to
"Now we're fucking in the kitchen while hubby is asleep"
Reeeeaaal quick, with no choice to stop the whole thing (I would have stopped after Clarke kisses Ayame for example, but the fucking happens the day after with no other options between)

I guess I have to restart this save file because I don't have a save from before I made the choice to involve Clarke and I really don't want the story to move in that direction... Kinda sucks :/
I was also keeping Ayame as a virgin for as long as I could and would have allowed rape or hubby to take it for a special occasion, but it really sucks that the game decided to ruin that too without my approval.

Appart from my emotional reaction (very frustrated because this kinda ruined my playthrough), I really think that's a design issue with how the routes are plannes: there's nothing that tells me asking Clarke for help will end up putting me on an irreversible cheat-route the moment I make the choice to involve him.
It's made worse by the fact that Clarke's involvement is fairly minimal at the start so you don't feel like you made a big choice at that moment.
Clarke route is its own unique story which also locks you out from all other content while playing that route.
[I would high recommend to see it at some point].
If that is to early for you with such stuff, pick another direction around day 15, plenty of alternative options.

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
Clarke route is its own unique story which also locks you out from all other content while playing that route.
[I would high recommend to see it at some point].
If that is to early for you with such stuff, pick another direction around day 15, plenty of alternative options.
Thank you for the info.
I think it should be clear in game though. First time players will inevitably lock themselves out of content they enjoy in their first playthrough because there is no warning and it "makes sense" to involve someone when you're dealing with this kind of situation.

So it's like the player is "punished" for taking the route that makes sense, and they can't revert back when they realise they made a mistake (assuming they didn't want to have an affair with Clarke, of course)

EDIT: Is there a way to quickly revert back to a previous day ?
As it stands all I can see is that I need to start a new game...

EDIT2:
I've been looking at the game's flowchart, and I think the Clarke Route should lock after the kiss and letting the player choose if they want to pursue romance with Clarke (it seems appropriate at that moment of the story), not before the kiss.
The kiss comes abruptly (it's even noted by Clarke that it's a "in the moment" kind of thing), so I don't think it makes sense to lock the route before that point, especially since it escalates very quickly right after that

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Thank you for the info.
I think it should be clear in game though. First time players will inevitably lock themselves out of content they enjoy in their first playthrough because there is no warning and it "makes sense" to involve someone when you're dealing with this kind of situation.

So it's like the player is "punished" for taking the route that makes sense, and they can't revert back when they realise they made a mistake (assuming they didn't want to have an affair with Clarke, of course)

EDIT: Is there a way to quickly revert back to a previous day ?
As it stands all I can see is that I need to start a new game...
No there is sadly no way to go back in days.

I always recommend people to make a save on day 15 since the game splits in 5 different ways there.
- Then I always point newcomers to the game guide which have been made to help themself out a bit -> Here

The game could/should perhaps have some ingame hints that the game splits here and recommend to save before going forward.
- However something like that is not implemented atm.
- I will try to take to talk to Starke and recommend something like this for the finished product perhaps.

Day15 save attached -> save file #15

Last edited:

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
No there is sadly no way to go back in days.

I always recommend people to make a save on day 15 since the game splits in 5 different ways there.
- Then I always point newcomers to the game guide which have been made to help themself out a bit -> Here

The game could/should perhaps have some ingame hints that the game splits here and recommend to save before going forward.
- However something like that is not implemented atm.
- I will try to take to talk to Starke and recommend something like this for the finished product perhaps.
Thank you for taking the time to respond.

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Just another question if you may :)

I used the Tan cheat from the room in the clock, but Ayame doesn't appear tanned in scenes and most dialogue, is this normal ?
Remember the tan option is first available when you unlock the beach and Ayame can actually go get a tan.
- So the first handful of scenes does not come with tan option.
- Unlock the beach, and rest of the scenes will have tan options!

Reactions: Madeni

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
Remember the tan option is first available when you unlock the beach and Ayame can actually go get a tan.
- So the first handful of scenes does not come with tan option.
- Unlock the beach, and rest of the scenes will have tan options!
That makes sense, thank you !
I'll just wait until the tan option is naturally available then. I thought this was a cosmetic bonus option and not gameplay implemented

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
That makes sense, thank you !
I'll just wait until the tan option is naturally available then. I thought this was a cosmetic bonus option and not gameplay implemented
Well there is even scenes made for that function, so when she tan at the normal beach there is a scene showing that.
And same when she tan at the nude beach there is another scene :coffee:

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
Hello
little bug report

Day 25 : Slippery Slope (Melvin Route)
The game doesn't take into account the fact that my Ayame has a bush and it shows her pussy shaved

Skjsjsh

Jun 5, 2019
Does the cheat options reset stats,reset sex counter, and turn virginity on actually change anything? I tried using them on different scenes and routes but did not see any difference.

Arthur02

Nov 2, 2021
Hello guys, I have a problem on the route of the magazine, after leaving the massage someone comes and my screen are black. aldo i have this problem in office route too

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes