Niamato

Jul 27, 2020
I've got blackscreen after the dialogue when leaving the massage parlor in photoshoot route. What could it be because of?

Reactions: donor

malding

Jan 25, 2021
the dlc wont run for me, first it was crashing as soon as i launched it so i tried the various fixes i found in this thread (unticking fullscreen, compatibility mode) finally tried windows troubleshooter and changing dpi and scaling settings worked and the game launched but now it crashes as soon as i click on new game

Did you manage to fix the issue? I'm crashing at the "new game" stage as well.

DötDöt4000

Nov 18, 2021
DLC means downloadable content. It usually is attatched to a main game, but that is not necessary. In this case, both Bestiality and Shota content are tied to the game, but released in a standalone client to avoid problems with Patreon. The team also took this opportunity to test some scripts they will use in the next game, the most important one allows higher resolution CGs, compared to the actual game. In the last podcast Starke spoke about the possible timeline of Shota content, and it is supposed to happen after the true ending ( ofc it's not canon, just an alternative course of events). Can't really remember why they put it free for everyone, my guess is because it's just a small portion of the game, and it also "requires" the game game to understand the story.
Where do u have the other DLC ? i only see the Beasty DLC there?

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Steam version is behind the Patreon version. If you want to buy it, better try Patreon, pledge for at least one month and download it (and keep it somewhere, because you have to pledge again, if you lose the archive).

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Where do u have the other DLC ? i only see the Beasty DLC there?
Will be released at the end of February / mid March 2022.

Want to buy it, is the steam Version fully uncensored or should i get it somewhere else?
Steam release is published by Kagura Games: you have to download a patch from their website to restore all H content ( uncensored). That said, Steam version is behind Patreon one at the moment, and Kagura will probably update it in the second half of 2022 ( they have to translate something about 100+ hentai scenes from DLCs into Chinese)

Reactions: GodOfAll

cefepam

Jul 30, 2019
I can't progress in Sato route after Trevor scene. The convention should start when returning home with Jack but the game gives the good old black screen where only menu is accessible. This happens even with the temp fix applied.
Does anyone have a save that works before the convention or right after it?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I can't progress in Sato route after Trevor scene. The convention should start when returning home with Jack but the game gives the good old black screen where only menu is accessible. This happens even with the temp fix applied.
Does anyone have a save that works before the convention or right after it?
2 pages back you have your answer.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I have the fix already, but it still happens.
Are you sure you replaced the old files in /data with the new files ?
- To my knowledge this fix is working for everybody else.
- I would suggest to try to copy them into /data again and overwrite the files and try again.

Last edited:
Reactions: undefiniert

cefepam

Jul 30, 2019
Are you sure you replaced the old files in /data with the new files ?
- To my knowledge this fix is working for everybody else.
- I would suggest to try to copy them into /data again and overwrite the files and try again.

If that does still not work try my file attached here.
Yes, it asked me to overwrite the map files. The previous fix worked for the photo studio problem and Melvin route cosplay event started correctly.
I tried the files you attached and first it gave this error 1640112232090.png
Then Ayame and Jack entered the house after getting the outfits and still gave the black screen.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Yes, it asked me to overwrite the map files. The previous fix worked for the photo studio problem and Melvin route cosplay event started correctly.
I tried the files you attached and first it gave this error View attachment 1556240
Then Ayame and Jack entered the house after getting the outfits and still gave the black screen.
Do you have a save before it happens? then I can test it on the newest version of the game.
(and use the tempfix for now and not the other I uploaded)

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Here's a save right before the convention trigger happens.
Thanks, that actually looks like a bug, I was not able to get it to work in my version
- I have forwarded it to the team.

For now you will have to skip that event.

Reactions: cefepam
4.10 star(s) 84 Votes