xierkadan

Dec 8, 2021
没有任何。所有内容要么直接随每个补丁(Fleeting Iris)一起提供,要么是独立的,例如可以在他们的网站上免费获得的 Bestiality 副游戏(Fleeting Iris IF)。
[/引用]
一世 have downloaded it,how to play it? plz

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Just extract it in a new folder, it's a standalone game. Don't resize the game screen or fullscreen it or it will crash

Myth1014

Jun 7, 2017
the dlc wont run for me, first it was crashing as soon as i launched it so i tried the various fixes i found in this thread (unticking fullscreen, compatibility mode) finally tried windows troubleshooter and changing dpi and scaling settings worked and the game launched but now it crashes as soon as i click on new game

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
New podcast live now ->
hey there, it's been a while, I was able to watch the first 24 minutes of the podcast and daam I thought before the game could be near done in extra content but it seems Starke has plans for much more. My plan was to wait until the last patch to play it again, but it seems that it will take a long while still so i'll have a look next patch.
Btw, about the other two games, is he working on the 2 like for a simultaneous release? or what are his plans for 'em? also are those still in early development?

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
hey there, it's been a while, I was able to watch the first 24 minutes of the podcast and daam I thought before the game could be near done in extra content but it seems Starke has plans for much more.
Honestly, it feels like Fleeting Iris will be one of those games that will never be over. The game is "complete" by any way you look at it, storylines are complete, there's a ton of endings, everything is wrapped up but then he has a new idea and releases a new DLC with a bunch of new scenes as a side story. I hope it's never completed and we keep getting content as long as that doesn't cause delays to the other projects but I think this is just wishful thinking and one day it will be indeed complete.

My plan was to wait until the last patch to play it again, but it seems that it will take a long while still so i'll have a look next patch.
The next patch coming this month is technically the last one, afterwards we will have the shota patch but that will be released through Fleeting Iris IF.

Btw, about the other two games, is he working on the 2 like for a simultaneous release? or what are his plans for 'em? also are those still in early development?
According to Starke they're working on all of them at the same time and if you follow their Patreon for Journey Abroad you can already see some of the progress they're making. Blood Lust isn't being worked on CG wise because it's the same team as Fleeting Iris (Muku/Lyla).

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Well, I personally played patch 0.6x and only a little bit in 0.8x because I don't like coming back to games 20 times, it ruins the atmosphere for me. In other words, I probably haven't seen a gigantic amount of scenes, but with full gameplay I wanted to wait for the promised voice acting because the game then gets an extra multiplier x2 to the whole content.

Which doesn't change the fact that even more varied content provided by the author in the podcast sounds tempting. (y) :rolleyes:

Last edited:

SamuraiJew

Nov 11, 2017
I wonder if the dialogue with Melvin changes, if I get the morality down a lot, before going further with him, or will she still be timid even though shes done far worse?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I wonder if the dialogue with Melvin changes, if I get the morality down a lot, before going further with him, or will she still be timid even though shes done far worse?
There is no dialogue difference because of morality change no.
- This game have a gazillion dialogue lines because the size of the game(The team just reached 300 unique scenes for the game btw.)
- To implement a feature like that with line difference cause of different morality would be a MASSIVE overhaul and is just not realistic in anyway.
So no.

Reactions: IndOnesia

SamuraiJew

Nov 11, 2017
- This game have a gazillion dialogue lines because the size of the game(The team just reached 300 unique scenes for the game btw.)
- To implement a feature like that with line difference cause of different morality would be a MASSIVE overhaul and is just not realistic in anyway.
So no.
I kinda figured it would be a bit hard to impliment, so fair enough :)

By the way, I searched this thread and gotten mixed results on how to unlock the beach, do I need to unlock Free Roam A and B with Sato - Melvin first?

IndOnesia

Dec 6, 2018
So no.
I just wanna say BIG THANK YOU for the developer of this game when it came on steam 2 year ago(or is it 1 year)im
instantly purchase it and now my fetish for unfaithful lover has been out of control so THANK YOU DEVELOPER VERY COOL

kZelar

Mar 12, 2019
So every time I reload my save to go to Melvin's Pub. Melvin tells me to put the apron so I do, but then he continues to say the same thing afterwards. I can't leave the pub or anything. Lucky enough I did save before hand. Anyone can help me out bout this situation?

Reactions: MacAdGames

ItsCoolGuy

Oct 5, 2020
I wonder what's the highest possible "sex count" that you can get in a single playthrough. Anyone have any ideas?

XStriXXX

Mar 28, 2019
Can somebody clarify the DLC thingy? I think DLC means extensions for the base game but here we actually play them as standalone game. Does that mean they have no “linear” relation with the main game? Or they are supposed to be played only after completing the game? And why does the developer made them available for free to everyone as anyone can play them simply by downloading them regardless of whether or not they bought the main game?

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Can somebody clarify the DLC thingy? I think DLC means extensions for the base game but here we actually play them as standalone game. Does that mean they have no “linear” relation with the main game? Or they are supposed to be played only after completing the game? And why does the developer made them available for free to everyone as anyone can play them simply by downloading them regardless of whether or not they bought the main game?
DLC means downloadable content. It usually is attatched to a main game, but that is not necessary. In this case, both Bestiality and Shota content are tied to the game, but released in a standalone client to avoid problems with Patreon. The team also took this opportunity to test some scripts they will use in the next game, the most important one allows higher resolution CGs, compared to the actual game. In the last podcast Starke spoke about the possible timeline of Shota content, and it is supposed to happen after the true ending ( ofc it's not canon, just an alternative course of events). Can't really remember why they put it free for everyone, my guess is because it's just a small portion of the game, and it also "requires" the game game to understand the story.

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes