Mar 28, 2018
So, I was being an idiot and skipped the dialogue on what to do whole trenchcoat flashing scene, got any ideas on what to do from here?

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Read the thread. Literally 5 POSTS above your question, it has already been answered. And that’s not the first time.

Come on, guys… this really gets annoying!

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
I try downloading the temp fix but it always ends up downloading a file called stream.rar which is just corrupted

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
This may be a result of the server problems of the last days. You should try to download it as often as you need, until you can unpack it.

Reactions: kimito

sharlotte

Jan 10, 2019
I have the same issue when running the DLC - though I can see an error 'gab resolution script line 104 nomethod error occurred'
Any ideas would be welcome.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
A small preview of a animated scene for those interested.

Since F95 services are not working 100% I can't upload it directly so you will have to use the link.
Oh nice makes me wish these were a thing in the past in the main routes.

Reactions: Zellemate

rocksmasher

Dec 22, 2019
A small preview of a animated scene for those interested.

Since F95 services are not working 100% I can't upload it directly so you will have to use the link.
Hey man nice game really. i noticed a few posts before that the team is portuguese (50%, 70% OF THE TEAM) ? Like wow i am portuguese and i am suprised by the amount of work and quality put into this game. i would love to support you guys. where do you prefer the donation to come from?m patreon subscribestar..... etc.?

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Hey man nice game really. i noticed a few posts before that the team is portuguese (50%, 70% OF THE TEAM) ? Like wow i am portuguese and i am suprised by the amount of work and quality put into this game. i would love to support you guys. where do you prefer the donation to come from?m patreon subscribestar..... etc.?
Starke said he doesn't really care, just pick the one that's best for you but Subscribestar takes a bigger cut so Patreon is preferable because they have founder status or something along those lines.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes