Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
is the baby siter rout out or no
Will come after beach patch - soon!

Ok. Found two bugs.
Exhibitionism route - MC stuck when she's going to the camp.
Office - after interview when day ends there's a loop with Jack convent event and screen fade black.
Already reported and fixed, F95 version is behind.(there is also a temp fix further back)

I have been an old patreon supporter (10$ tier) from 2015 to 2017 and never go a steam key, is there a way to get one Starke?
Damn man, a bit late to the show, keys was send out 1 year ago.
- Contact Starke via patreon to check if he can find you a key or not, I will let him know you contacted him there.

Reactions: GodOfAll

Roufas

May 19, 2018
Damn man, a bit late to the show, keys was send out 1 year ago.
- Contact Starke via patreon to check if he can find you a key or not, I will let him know you contacted him there.
I would hope so, 2 years straight is a significant contribution to be fair, and I know I was "late to the show", and to be even fairer wouldn't mind shoving the extra 20 bucks, but to me this is more of a badge of honor thing for contributing all that while.

I will contact there.

Edit/Update : Starke was nice enough to hook me up with a code, thank you for the checking in with him mate :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Zellemate

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Yes, it will be some time(properly long) before you will see the finished Halloween version on steam.
- That said, pretty sure the 1st patch of the Halloween is in the steam version.

It's basically the same, you do lose a few extra morality when not going virgin, but it changes nothing really in the long run.
- You have to follow the story to really get the morality stat do "drop". Either via Melvin route, or Sato.
- Some free-roam events can help speed it up, but early on it's not all that lowers morality, since I don't remember which ones, try 1st park event, and perhaps officer Chloe mini event - Else you can to try the 1st train molester scene.

Nah, there is no "real" mind control - Like if you are thinking of a magic item that takes over her mind and make her do whatever the player wants, then no.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- There is the fact that some male characters, like Melvin, Sato, Armand and perhaps a few others is good at persuasion. and convincing Ayame to do whatever... and there are different reasons why Ayame does it, but all in all she is fairly easy to persuade - This happens mostly automatic via each Route. sometimes you can say no, others time you can't.

In the latest podcast I actually ask him this questions about voice acting - It's still a plan to do.... "at some point". And yes it will first happen in the very very very VERY end of development. I would think when ALL patches are released, and there have been a few bug fixes to compliment this, and a few QoL fixes, and a few extra fixes, then Starke will go in and actually check ALL dialogues of the game and make it "perfect" - THEN and first then will he start to look at voice acting.

- The extra Melvin DLC is a incentive reward, just like there is a ton others incentive rewards ready to be developed if you check the homepage under roadmap ->
But that fact that these are incentive means they need extra money before being developed, which have not happened - The teams income is the same as it have been for around 1 years time = no incentive rewards will be developed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What about loli content alongside shota?

Reactions: Priappus

Deexxd

Nov 17, 2021
hello I'm sorry for bothering you Hello I only have 1 quests It's been a long time since I .to f95zone played Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris IF A few questions:

About the release, will it be on steam?

1. bought
2. free
note: sorry if my english is bad

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Is there a port for android?
Best option to my knowledge is Joiplay.

What about loli content alongside shota?
No loli content planned no.

hello I'm sorry for bothering you Hello I only have 1 quests It's been a long time since I .to f95zone played Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris IF A few questions:

About the release, will it be on steam?

1. bought
2. free
note: sorry if my english is bad
Game is already on steam - Just remember its a bit behind vs patreon version.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
You would do shota but not loli?
IF I remember correctly......
Long time ago there was a plan for a "Young Ayame DLC" - not exactly loli, but perhaps more of a teenish(15-17yo) Ayame.
- This would have been a prelude to Ayame - Where you get to know her at a early age and also her childhood-friends and so on.
However this was put on pause like so many other great ideas and story's because funding for the game is just not equal to developing all these DLC's.

Would perhaps be better a person like Starke actually answered this, so I can ask him to try to elaborate on this for the next podcast to get the details right.

Reasons for Shota content is also fairly simple... Starke loves Shota, so to see the main developer do Shota would be no surprise to any who have been following him :coffee:

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
IF I remember correctly......
Long time ago there was a plan for a "Young Ayame DLC" - not exactly loli, but perhaps more of a teenish(15-17yo) Ayame.
- This would have been a prelude to Ayame - Where you get to know her at a early age and also her childhood-friends and so on.
However this was put on pause like so many other great ideas and story's because funding for the game is just not equal to developing all these DLC's.

Would perhaps be better a person like Starke actually answered this, so I can ask him to try to elaborate on this for the next podcast to get the details right.

Reasons for Shota content is also fairly simple... Starke loves Shota, so to see the main developer do Shota would be no surprise to any who have been following him :coffee:
I hope that the young Ayame DLC would eventually follow through. It could be loli x shota.

Posls

Feb 11, 2021
Why after Ayame and Jack going to biy the costumes i get a black screen? It doesnt let me do anything

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Was already asked a thousands of times. It is a (already fixed) bug. Please search the thread for the patched file(s) :)

Posls

Feb 11, 2021
Is the file something about called "maps"? And if is where do i need to put it? Let me know pls

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
This doesn't bode well for November release, i would expect estimate by now so it can get delayed and still land in November.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
This doesn't bode well for November release, i would expect estimate by now so it can get delayed and still land in November.
Relax. It's out when it's out. Other creators take 4~6 months when not longer to release a patch every single patch for it to come out with 10 minutes of gameplay and 5 scenes if you're lucky. These guys haven't released in about 3 months and people are already losing their minds. Heaven Studios has spoiled their fans too much. If you start stressing them out the only thing you're gonna get is lower quality scenes to meet some unrealistic deadlines.

They're keeping us updated on Discord/Patreon/Twitter/Youtube and just yesterday they released a new preview.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Relax. It's out when it's out. Other creators take 4~6 months when not longer to release a patch every single patch for it to come out with 10 minutes of gameplay and 5 scenes if you're lucky. These guys haven't released in about 3 months and people are already losing their minds. Heaven Studios has spoiled their fans too much. If you start stressing them out the only thing you're gonna get is lower quality scenes to meet some unrealistic deadlines.

They're keeping us updated on Discord/Patreon/Twitter/Youtube and just yesterday they released a new preview.
I'm having deja vu. What other devs do has little to no implication on how patrons will receive another month without patch, they are gonna drop hard under 3k.
Quality is all nice but it's also important to be able too say "it's good enough, we need to get the thing done".

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I'm having deja vu. What other devs do has little to no implication on how patrons will receive another month without patch, they are gonna drop hard under 3k.
Quality is all nice but it's also important to be able too say "it's good enough, we need to get the thing done".
Or you know, don't. They can also release what they meant to release since it's the last patch and they don't want to cater to whiny crybabies for once.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro
4.10 star(s) 84 Votes