StallerBait

Feb 12, 2020
I have a quick question. I'm planning on purchasing this game soon and am wanting to know what version should I get? The Steam version or the Patreon version? Are there differences between the 2?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I have a quick question. I'm planning on purchasing this game soon and am wanting to know what version should I get? The Steam version or the Patreon version? Are there differences between the 2?
Check reply here -> Yas

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Wow, that is a TON of stuff missing. Yeah, I guess I'm gonna do the Patreon then!
The way Kagura works, its impossible for them to update each time we patch Fleeting Iris.
- So eventually everything will be there for the steam(a patch will come) but first when the game is complete.

View attachment 1488691
welp. don't know why it missing though. plss help me
Try redownloading again and unpacking the game again.
- Else I would recommend to reinstall rpgmaker vx ace.

HoriNibba

Feb 28, 2019
Does anyone else have trouble launching the IF dlc? Mine won't even show an error, it just opens a window and dies. I've redownloaded the file several times already with same results. I also tried on JoiPlay just in case it can work there, but it won't start either. It shows an error in JoiPlay tho, something about Resolution Script Enabler having range error because it can't convert the long string of numbers' value to an integer.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Does anyone else have trouble launching the IF dlc? Mine won't even show an error, it just opens a window and dies. I've redownloaded the file several times already with same results. I also tried on JoiPlay just in case it can work there, but it won't start either. It shows an error in JoiPlay tho, something about Resolution Script Enabler having range error because it can't convert the long string of numbers' value to an integer.
Paste the error there and I'll give it to one of the devs.

superman1234

Jul 6, 2019
I can't seem to unlock Melvin harem route.

I exited Garcia route. but I can't seem to "exit" sato route. I'm at the part where I can accept or wait for Sato's offer right before Trevor's offer for Ryuugai Whore route and Childhood lover route.

I'm reading Zellmate's comment here
https://f95zone.to/threads/alansya-chronicles-fleeting-iris-v1-0-7b-heaven-studios.86/post-4250875
But I'm not sure how to do that from here. Since I can't exactly reject sato's offer. But accepting it will trigger the locked route for sato.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018

I exited Garcia route. but I can't seem to "exit" sato route. I'm at the part where I can accept or wait for Sato's offer right before Trevor's offer for Ryuugai Whore route and Childhood lover route.

https://f95zone.to/threads/alansya-chronicles-fleeting-iris-v1-0-7b-heaven-studios.86/post-4250875
But I'm not sure how to do that from here. Since I can't exactly reject sato's offer. But accepting it will trigger the locked route for sato.
You're too late for that route, you should have ditched Sato in the beginning when he offered Ayame some drinks ;)

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Everything is completely described in the flowchart guide.
- You have only one chance to leave Sato route early on in the game.
1.png

This shows on JoiPlay: View attachment 1490457
Thanks for the reply.
We can't help with the Joiplay error - But I would recommend to check out the troubleshooting guide for FI IF on our homepage ->
- And I would also recommend to make sure all programs that does anything to the video resolution is shut down.

Last edited:
Reactions: HoriNibba

HoriNibba

Feb 28, 2019
Everything is completely described in the flowchart guide.
- You have only one chance to leave Sato route early on in the game.
View attachment 1490646

We can't help with the Joiplay error - But I would recommend to check out the troubleshooting guide for FI IF on our homepage ->
- And I would also recommend to make sure all programs that does anything to the video resolution is shut down.
Thanks so much, I'll check out the troubleshooting guide.

Reactions: Zellemate

HoriNibba

Feb 28, 2019
Starke asked me to tell you: "Is there any way he can open the "Resolution Script Enabler" script and copy paste it there for us?"
Unfortunately I don't think I'm tech savvy enough to do that, I'm not even sure where the script itself is located. This seems to be a compatibility issue rather than an issue with the game too so I understand if it can't be fixed. Unless of course, it doesn't work with joiplay on other peeps too. As for the PC, the troubleshooting didn't work either, which sucked but maybe something to do with my pc too. Thanks for reaching out, I'm not even done with the main game yet.

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Hello i folow this games developement since the start but never played mainly because i not that interested in first game premise i way more interested in 3th game ( the one you that look like vilage of night mare where you transform girl into demon sond fun) now the second game will soon be start i would like to know :
1)will you made a free demo like you do for first one ( even I know and you know that you could easly find the last version especialy since i remeber a time where start give a lot of free game (in ulmf forum)
2)what the synopsis of the second game
3) could i buy somewhere the full first game ? ( hopefully not for too much )
4)the first game take somethink like 5year to be complet so no hope to seen the 3th one beford 5 years
5) if i remember well all game is relate do i am corect ,

sory if you already reply i know i should check more but 400 page to check is a litle too much i only check 15 page
Thank for your reply

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
This game is annoying @_@ once we accidentally set a route it just follows ALL the way through to the end, I didnt even get a chance to freeroam anymore
Here is some help, so you know which route that will lock and which that don't.

- Routes that lock:
Clarke route + Sub route​
Family route + All Sub routes​
Garcias route + Sub route​
Purity route​
Office route[Late game]
- Free roam-routes that do not lock:
Melvin route + Sub route​
Sato + Sub route​
Kinky Kittens + Sub route​
Nurse + Sub route​
Pub mistress[Disables other routes when picked, free roam still active - Late game]​
Route Overview.jpg
Note that all routes will lock towards the end shortly before it reaches it's conclusion.

Dec 7, 2019
Here is some help, so you know which route that will lock and which that don't.

- Routes that lock:
Clarke route + Sub route​
Family route + All Sub routes​
Garcias route + Sub route​
Purity route​
Office route[Late game]
- Free roam-routes that do not lock:
Melvin route + Sub route​
Sato + Sub route​
Kinky Kittens + Sub route​
Nurse + Sub route​
Pub mistress[Disables other routes when picked, free roam still active - Late game]​
View attachment 1495286
Note that all routes will lock towards the end shortly before it reaches it's conclusion.
My friend you are a saviour

Reactions: Zellemate
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes