Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I'm confused. Steam latest is 1.1b forumz 1.07 and DLC is standalone game ??
Steam version is the "1.0". Patreon is that plus a bunch of DLC and fixes. Basically the Steam version is outdated shit that requires intrusive patching and I think Kagura Games even messed it up and removed the "unlock everything" NPC as well as absolutely butcher the Chinese version causing it to constantly crash.

Just wait for the game to be finished and sent to Kagura Games to be released "as is" as an English patch and until then avoid the Steam version, it's nothing but a "placeholder" of easy access in your Steam library.

Reactions: Back

IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
I found this game in a thread where people were recommending content with lots of DP scenes. They were right, they're plenty in this game.

Though must say it kinda sucks that you gotta make multiple saves cause a lot of the routes are so split apart you have to do total restarts almost to play them.

And damn Sato is vile no matter what choices you make its best to not get involved with that POS...

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Just a question for the sex scenes in this game.

A lot of female protagonist rpgm games use the blackmailed, forced into sex trope which I'm not really a fan of.

Is it the same case for here? Or are the sex scenes the ones where she willingly partakes in and actively cheats?

Late game sex scenes don't count since by that time they're usually already too corrupted to care.

Just want to know if she willingly cheats based on choices or its the typical she gets blackmailed or forced into a situation where she has no choice but to get sexual until she gets corrupted eventually.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Is the link for the Beasty DLC still good? I tried using it as well as going to and I get the same error.

yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018

A lot of female protagonist rpgm games use the blackmailed, forced into sex trope which I'm not really a fan of.

Is it the same case for here? Or are the sex scenes the ones where she willingly partakes in and actively cheats?

Late game sex scenes don't count since by that time they're usually already too corrupted to care.

Just want to know if she willingly cheats based on choices or its the typical she gets blackmailed or forced into a situation where she has no choice but to get sexual until she gets corrupted eventually.
Theres both in this game really.. pretty sure you can back out of the blackmail route(s) though. Other than that, definitely worth giving this game a try

cefepam

Jul 30, 2019

I finished the purity route in 10 minutes where she doesn't cheat. So yeah the rest of the game is she willingly cheating.
For me it's a bit rushed like one day she is reluctant of the whole thing and the next day she is accepting the rods from every angle. Good game though with many routes.

Reactions: Sevi

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I finished the purity route in 10 minutes where she doesn't cheat. So yeah the rest of the game is she willingly cheating.
For me it's a bit rushed like one day she is reluctant of the whole thing and the next day she is accepting the rods from every angle. Good game though with many routes.
To be fair, Ayame is not just accepting rods from all angles, each route have a story to it where it happens differently.
- If you of cause hold ctrl down to just skip all story & dialogue you will properly be right.

Is the link for the Beasty DLC still good? I tried using it as well as going to and I get the same error.

Reactions: Satyr90

cefepam

Jul 30, 2019
To be fair, Ayame is not just accepting rods from all angles, each route have a story to it where it happens differently.
- If you of cause hold ctrl down to just skip all story & dialogue you will properly be right.
No I read through all of it since it's my first time trying the game and the story is actually interesting, on point and easy to understand. I'm probably not even halfway through Melvin and Sato route and there's a lot happening, so it just seemed a bit fast for me compared to some other slow runners I have played I guess.
That's just how it feels for me and it doesn't mean the game is bad because of it - I understand the game is made this way and I bet the majority of people prefer getting to the action faster. I'll definitely finish it and thank you for communicating with us here.

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
No I read through all of it since it's my first time trying the game and the story is actually interesting, on point and easy to understand. I'm probably not even halfway through Melvin and Sato route and there's a lot happening, so it just seemed a bit fast for me compared to some other slow runners I have played I guess.
That's just how it feels for me and it doesn't mean the game is bad because of it - I understand the game is made this way and I bet the majority of people prefer getting to the action faster. I'll definitely finish it and thank you for communicating with us here.
Actually you are quite right - The majority of people actually thinks its way to slow with the action.
- The game have a slow start in my own opinion, it actually does take some time to get past the intro and harassment of Melvin before the game takes off, and when that happens yes, then the game do move quickly do make Ayame a true slut(depending on the route).
- There are some situations where you do have the option to say no, but it happens mostly early/midgame.

Anyway have fun playing, hope you enjoy.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
- The game have a slow start in my own opinion, it actually does take some time to get past the intro and harassment of Melvin before the game takes off, and when that happens yes, then the game do move quickly do make Ayame a true slut(depending on the route).
There is a fine line between slow corruption (one of my faves) and slow to action. This has a little of both, until you get to Melvin/Sato its pretty much a straight up life rpg - then you get the encounters where you have the slow corruption burn. Which in the context of the story sort of works, as with the way it is you can't just jump into the action.

This is still one of my favorites on the site because it has not only story, but great scenes, and replayability.

Reactions: Zellemate

Abriel

Jun 21, 2017
I have problem with this gaem. Then scen with cuckold showing his whore sex photo after her inner monologue game is stuck. Like keyboard and mouse is cut off. But mouse pointer is wisible but no affection on the gaem. Plz help. And i already applyed fix from above this problem didn't solved.

Last edited:

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
Please add "swinging" to your tag since you can't avoid it if you choose the corrupt MC route. I wouldn't have bottered playing this game if i knew there will be pinapple on my pizza.

• Angry
Reactions: Ayame#1Fan

Extremepants

May 31, 2017
Please add "swinging" to your tag since you can't avoid it if you choose the corrupt MC route. I wouldn't have bottered playing this game if i knew there will be pinapple on my pizza.
All you have to say is that you don't want to switch partners in the scene that sets you do the swingers path and you never have to touch it again. I'm confused though because literally the whole point of the game involves cheating on your spouse but you're upset about a specific style because of what?

Reactions: SiriusBlack

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
All you have to say is that you don't want to switch partners in the scene that sets you do the swingers path and you never have to touch it again. I'm confused though because literally the whole point of the game involves cheating on your spouse but you're upset about a specific style because of what?
Wait, i did that part 3 times to see if i was missing something. Was pushing control and never i was asked yes or no. Are you sure about that?

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Halloween update news ?
P.S : I haven't been to this thread in a long time so apologies if it was mentioned already.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes