M.Voigt

Jul 25, 2018
The game is good, the only inconvenience is the number of times I played it from time to time and not even figuring if there's something new in the latest playthrough or I just saw what I saw already?

I wish there were more obvious ways to change the routes, as I still haven't figured out how to start office route as my Ayame was saying smth like "I need to know truth about Melvin first" and I was like "Alright" - finished more Melvin quests and later I wasn't able to change the route. The game shouldn't put me in a situation where I need to make save after each step.

Also, only from gallery I've learned that there's an AV actress route, but it's not obvious how to trigger this at all during regular playthrough and the game doesn't give enough details to figure it out myself.

I really don't want to grind the ways to figure this out or read the walkthrough - the game should be obvious enough to give enough details about all of its content.

Probably I'm too stupid, but most of the games manage to leave enough tips to figure out different paths if there are any.

I'm not a developer but I understand that it's tough to fix now as it feels like the game was supposed to be smaller at the beggining, but the dev had enough inspiration to continue expanding it and this caused prolem I've dsecribed.

Overall I consider this to be the best games I've ever played, no regrets even playing it over again.
Have you tried the walkthroughs?

If you use them you can do all routes without any issue.

Its here in this tread just look for them.

Try this link: https://f95zone.to/threads/alansya-chronicles-fleeting-iris-v1-0-7b-heaven-studios.86/post-3606536

Akuma382

Jun 22, 2020
I did ask devs on their twitter page and the replied. Needed a quick answer before I completely delete it on my phone if I can't find a way to play it.
Works with no problems on joiplay just use Zarchiver to extract it. After that navigate to the game.exe tap it and open it with joiplay or open joiplay tap the plus in the bottom corner write a name and choose the game.exe.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
:mad:

Pretty much the entire Garcia route is kinetic. It would be much nicer if Dev would give us some choices and not turn Ayame into a full on cock-whore immediately. Plus that pregnancy with no choice at all was kinda crap

Of course, that's just my opinion.

Reactions: Abriel

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
:mad:

Pretty much the entire Garcia route is kinetic. It would be much nicer if Dev would give us some choices and not turn Ayame into a full on cock-whore immediately. Plus that pregnancy with no choice at all was kinda crap

Of course, that's just my opinion.
Well you are allowed your opinion like everybody is - The route is a swinger route, so not much swinging going on if she is not just a little bit willing to have sex. The route do split into two parts where you can choose how you want it to end.
- Not to mention you have the option to opt out and pick another route if you want.
- If you opt out you have 9 other routes including their 8 subroutes(17 total) which each have their own ending.
- There is also a lovely Halloween minigame(however ending is not done yet) and a DLC which some beasti content.
- Hope there is something in between that you will find to your liking!

• Red Heart
Reactions: JamieSadistic
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes