jasterx17

May 20, 2019
quick question: how do I get her to the exhibitionism route in the game, I couldn't find it in the guide, or I am just blind and not seeing it.

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I already turn on Voice Actor but still no sound, my ver is 1.05b, shud i dl the 1.07b for VA?
They were supposed to add voice acting after the release of the game, which was a long time ago... unless they meant the last patch period. As far as I know, unless patreon gets a certain limit I think support for the game will end in early 2022, so I think they should start getting that voice acting ready, anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: hentaiyaro111

alf02

Aug 5, 2020
Amazing game, Is an update of the images cg sizes of the main game planned in order to have a better quality on a large window? (as is done in the dlc)

Last edited:

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris [v1.0.7b] [Heaven Studios] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 2.85 GB
Compressed Win Size: 1.56 GB MEGA

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I got black screen after I meet Eugene with Robert front of massage things, please fix it!!

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Voice acting will be done when the game is completely finished and all lines are written and grammar / spell checked.
Starke have talked about this in earlier podcast - A voice actor candidate is already in the scope.

Regarding higher resolution for pictures in FI - That is sadly a no.
The engine(RPGmaker VX ACE) limits the size of the images to 640x480 - We would have to to change engine for higher resolution for the CG's. And that would require us to redo all tile assets, and also redo tons of the scenes which is a insanely huge job, and to do it properly will be very expensive too, trust me we have tried to calculate that price and its just not worth it sadly.
- However there is a good chance future projects will be made with better engines that supports higher resolution. Just like the side project Dreamville Saga, Journey Abroad( ) will be in RPGmaker MV.

In other news:
Podcast live now!
-

Last edited:

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Voice acting will be done when the game is completely finished and all lines are written and grammar / spell checked.
Starke have talked about this in earlier podcast - A voice actor candidate is already in the scope.

Regarding higher resolution for pictures in FI - That is sadly a no.
The engine(RPGmaker VX ACE) limits the size of the images to 640x480 - We would have to to change engine for higher resolution for the CG's. And that would require us to redo all tile assets, and also redo tons of the scenes which is a insanely huge job, and to do it properly will be very expensive too, trust me we have tried to calculate that price and its just not worth it sadly.
- However there is a good chance future projects will be made with better engines that supports higher resolution. Just like the side project Dreamville Saga, Journey Abroad( ) will be in RPGmaker MV.

In other news:
Podcast live now!
-
Well, ACE is ancient by now after all, so yeah.
Considering the huge change in approach from ACE to MV/MZ I wouldn't be surprised either that they ain't willing to offer an easy one-click upgrade-path. And even if there were, it's likely anything and everything would still need to be re-tested & fixed where it broke.

Though, MV was released somewhere around '15, so considering this game is probably not +6 yrs old I don't see why people would start with ancient tech.
I guess in the beginning, starting small, maybe the old tech was still cheaper? Dunno about back then, but now all of them cost about 70 bucks, be it MV/MZ/Ace, so that's not likely it.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Well, ACE is ancient by now after all, so yeah.
Considering the huge change in approach from ACE to MV/MZ I wouldn't be surprised either that they ain't willing to offer an easy one-click upgrade-path. And even if there were, it's likely anything and everything would still need to be re-tested & fixed where it broke.

Though, MV was released somewhere around '15, so considering this game is probably not +6 yrs old I don't see why people would start with ancient tech.
I guess in the beginning, starting small, maybe the old tech was still cheaper? Dunno about back then, but now all of them cost about 70 bucks, be it MV/MZ/Ace, so that's not likely it.
My man, you could not be more wrong...This game is actually over 6 years old. When The game was being developed in the very beginning VX ACE was still the goto engine for RPGmaker. And all the assets that is made for the game is made for VX ACE. Of cause a new engine that was better would eventually come out and replace VX ACE, which also happened, that was RPGmaker MV. But just because a new engine comes out does not equal to switching to that new engine.
- This is a game that is not easily switched to a new engine, one reasons is because of the humongous size. Another is because its very heavy scripted. A third is all the custom assets that is paid for, they cannot just be swapped to MV, we tried..... they look like shit when converted, meaning new tile assets need to be made from the ground and up.
- It's not like the team did not already try to convert this over to RPGmaker MV.... because we did, the task is close to impossible without spending a ton of $ on it.
- The team also have had RPGmaker MV inhouse for a long time, so its nothing to do with not paying for the software.

Reactions: hentaiyaro111

bugui

Aug 5, 2017
I got the ending of the twins which shows how they are two similar whores. I played a previous version, were all the old scenes replaced in the newest one?

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
My man, you could not be more wrong...This game is actually over 6 years old. When The game was being developed in the very beginning VX ACE was still the goto engine for RPGmaker. And all the assets that is made for the game is made for VX ACE. Of cause a new engine that was better would eventually come out and replace VX ACE, which also happened, that was RPGmaker MV. But just because a new engine comes out does not equal to switching to that new engine.
- This is a game that is not easily switched to a new engine, one reasons is because of the humongous size. Another is because its very heavy scripted. A third is all the custom assets that is paid for, they cannot just be swapped to MV, we tried..... they look like shit when converted, meaning new tile assets need to be made from the ground and up.
- It's not like the team did not already try to convert this over to RPGmaker MV.... because we did, the task is close to impossible without spending a ton of $ on it.
- The team also have had RPGmaker MV inhouse for a long time, so its nothing to do with not paying for the software.
I guess that's the issue with games that are in perpetual development for that long then. 6+ years is literally ancient, in software terms. If I see what tech I use today, on a day by day basis ... I surely wouldn't wanna go back to 6 yr old tech (oh and I don't mean smartphone apps or anything like that).
I've got customers that don't even have their software in operation that long w/o going through 1 or 2 upgrade paths (which indeed costs a lot of $$$$ in case of large applications).

Especially with this particular engine, which in Ace still sported pretty proprietary tech (looks annoying to learn). Compared to MZ today, using 'known' or rather 'common' tech (JS) as it's main source of scripting.

zack6969

Feb 5, 2021
I downloaded the latest ver 1.07b but i cannot load back the save files. How to carry forward my old save file in v1.04b? I tried to copy the files in Saves in 1.04 folder but it didn't work for me.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes