SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Well according to Patreon they released a bugfixed version of 1.07 on August 20 but other then that there hasnt been a podcast since July 22nd around the time they released the first version of 1.07. And there definitely wasnt 1 monday unless its only for tiers higher then 10$. Either way not like I really care Heaven Studios is pretty consistent and plus now they have another game to work on besides fleeting iris.
August 6th ->

September 6th ->

I guess Starke forgot to post tehm on Patreon :rolleyes:

Podcasts are not set in stone, they do them when they can ( usually when both Starke and Issac are physically at the workplace). If you like to know when they go live, i suggest you to join their discord server ;)

Reactions: Ayame#1Fan

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
August 6th ->

September 6th ->

Podcasts are not set in stone, they do them when they can ( usually when both Starke and Issac are physically at the workplace). If you like to know when they go live, i suggest you to join their discord server ;)
Not to mention I also posted the link to the podcast here on F95(Like always) + its linked on twitter and on discord.
So yeah lots of way to stay in touch with what goes on in Heavenstudios :coffee:

- Not to mentioned in my signature there is link's to all the platforms - It could literally not be any easier to stay in touch if people/fans spent 1 minute to actually read through the last 1-3 pages of this thread :cautious:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Progress with the game, even post-release, seems to have boomed the moment it was put for sale on Steam and published by Kagura. Congratulations, things must be going well!
The game have gotten more traction and being noticed by new people that is true.
But the current financial situation as you can see via patreon have actually not improved for a long time. It's stable but that's kind of it.
- And the money gained via steam sales are a very, very small amount of $ compared to the patreon income.
- So yes all in all the game getting published via steam have helped Heavenstudios getting some recognition (y)

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
August 6th ->

September 6th ->

Ah ok that makes sense I've never used discord so I dont know much about it. Plus I just wanted to say that im just 1 person lol they have a bunch of supporters so my point of view doesnt reflect the community I just answered the question to the best of my knowledge. Obviously im not in the loop that some others are and thats cool wit me. But when them updates come you better believe i wanna grab em before the public does thats kinda the benefit of bein a patron.

niuash

Sep 29, 2017
The game have gotten more traction and being noticed by new people that is true.
But the current financial situation as you can see via patreon have actually not improved for a long time. It's stable but that's kind of it.
- And the money gained via steam sales are a very, very small amount of $ compared to the patreon income.
- So yes all in all the game getting published via steam have helped Heavenstudios getting some recognition (y)

On the Steam part, I am fairly certain that no sexual game would've gotten the level of recognition/income the devs had expected from it. :/

Portab

Jan 6, 2020
Something isn't working for me. I honestly can't get any events to trigger. I'm at around day 30 and a good 30% of the map is not unlocked. I don't have any options to do anything with Robert on the weekend. I haven't gotten a single Garcia event since the first one. I feel like the game has broken somehow. Either that or I'm missing something.

The only thing I can even do right now is work at Melvin's pub. That's it.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Something isn't working for me. I honestly can't get any events to trigger. I'm at around day 30 and a good 30% of the map is not unlocked. I don't have any options to do anything with Robert on the weekend. I haven't gotten a single Garcia event since the first one. I feel like the game has broken somehow. Either that or I'm missing something.

The only thing I can even do right now is work at Melvin's pub. That's it.
Send me your save and I can take a look what the problem is.
- It is also recommended to check the guide on the front page if you did not already try this.

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I have this bug too (attached save file).
View attachment 1405836
This have been answered a ton of times already.
- The newest bugfix release have this fixed(get it on patreon)
- That version is not leaked on F95 "yet".
- There is also a temp fix that fixes this issues, you can find in a few pages back here on F95 or on our discord bug channel.

Reactions: Clarissa810 and xw1

PenCL

May 15, 2020
Hey, wish you have good day, At first, thanks for create such a good game like this!
And second, hope you can help me with this problem. I download the lastest version of the game but I can't load the save even the save folder still there with enough of saved files. Is there anyway to solve this problem?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hey, wish you have good day, At first, thanks for create such a good game like this!
And second, hope you can help me with this problem. I download the lastest version of the game but I can't load the save even the save folder still there with enough of saved files. Is there anyway to solve this problem?
The default save folder in Fleeting Iris is the folder called Diary so you need to move the save files into there to use them.

Clarissa810

Nov 1, 2020
Hi, Anyone Help me can you guys give me the File ( Data) Containing Maps.rvdata2 dll? I found the compressed version of Black screen Bug but the menu still works and I want to fix it by stacking it using files that are not compressed versions, hope it works :)

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
1. Of cause you have downloaded either the png or pdf from the mega link I will assume.
2. Use whatever image viewer if its the png file and zoom is as much as you want.
3. Pdf file needs to be opened with Adobe reader(or any other pdf reader) to be able to zoom.
4. You can also open the file directly on mega by right clicking and pressing preview. Zoom also works fine there.
View attachment 1390556

The current version here on F95 is bugged - There is a bug fix version on patreon OR go further back I have uploaded a temp fix.
Its attached here again for all those who have issues.

And for those interested - New podcast ->

Thanks for the bugfix Zelle. Gonna try the Sato Route and see if it still freezes. I can read the flowchart fine, its just that the font is really small (like maybe a size 8) and some people may have to squint to read it. Just suggesting that the text can be slightly bigger to make it easier on the eyes. Besides that , awesome flowchart. It's so easy for follow.

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Thanks for the bugfix Zelle. Gonna try the Sato Route and see if it still freezes. I can read the flowchart fine, its just that the font is really small (like maybe a size 8) and some people may have to squint to read it. Just suggesting that the text can be slightly bigger to make it easier on the eyes. Besides that , awesome flowchart. It's so easy for follow.
You're welcome.
- Regarding the text in the flowchart - It's not so easy to change sadly because the limited size on each flowchart window.
Meaning I can't do anything about that.
- Normally I would upload a version that was more sharp when zoomed which would fix your problem, but there is a bug in the flowchart program because the flowchart's size is so big :S (I actually have a ticket with the creators running to fix that)

But for now nothing I can do sorry, you just have to adjust those glasses to see the text :p

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes