CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Was in the Officer Minigame, got to the boss room, made the 'bad' choice and it kicked me to the main screen. Then I hit Load - Autosave (Boss Room) and was told it was incompatible with this version of the game. Help!

Thanks

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
Great game ! At the end saw Robert shooting zombies. I hope they add this plot to the next updates :LOL: Maybe some undead CGs in the future.

Btw anyone know how to get the park molester restroom scene? I went at night and didnt see any event signs in the park.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
How can I play this game on Mac?
You need a virtual windows via your mac to make that work.

Can someone upload the dlc on nopy or Mega?

Great game ! At the end saw Robert shooting zombies. I hope they add this plot to the next updates :LOL: Maybe some undead CGs in the future.

Btw anyone know how to get the park molester restroom scene? I went at night and didnt see any event signs in the park.
It's the plot for the next game!
- Check the Guide on the front page

Is there a roaming guide?

I have been scrolling but i can't find it
- Check the Guide on the front page

M.Voigt

Jul 25, 2018
Hi,

I tried to look here but couldn't find a solution for my problems.
I' following the guides but I can't seem to complete some free-roams althouth I do what's requested in the Guide.

- I can't complete the last scene#4 from "Exhibitionism" - I start the scene and as soon as it reaches the part where she goes to the Hobo camp the game blocks, the image frozes and can't do anything, my only option is to force close the game and re-load.
Therefore i can't progress in the "Hobo" free roam as well.

- I'm having the same issue with the "Photoshoot" - The scene that triggers blocks after they finishing talking with the photographer, the screen stays black and nothing happens and I also need to close the game.
With this issue I can't go through the "Massage" free roam as well.

Do you possibly know what I need to do to properly trigger these scenes, is this a bug or I'm doing something wrong.
I followed everystep of the guide.

Thank you in advance

wooliee

Jan 19, 2020
- I can't complete the last scene#4 from "Exhibitionism" - I start the scene and as soon as it reaches the part where she goes to the Hobo camp the game blocks, the image frozes and can't do anything, my only option is to force close the game and re-load.
Hold CTRL, it makes her walk correctly into the camp instead of walking into the wall.

Edit: So hold the skip button before you go into that part of the map and let go once she walks in correctly.

Reactions: M.Voigt

M.Voigt

Jul 25, 2018
Hold CTRL, it makes her walk correctly into the camp instead of walking into the wall.

Edit: So hold the skip button before you go into that part of the map and let go once she walks in correctly.
Thank you! That one worked.

;)

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Hi,

I tried to look here but couldn't find a solution for my problems.
I' following the guides but I can't seem to complete some free-roams althouth I do what's requested in the Guide.

- I'm having the same issue with the "Photoshoot" - The scene that triggers blocks after they finishing talking with the photographer, the screen stays black and nothing happens and I also need to close the game.
With this issue I can't go through the "Massage" free roam as well.

Do you possibly know what I need to do to properly trigger these scenes, is this a bug or I'm doing something wrong.
I followed everystep of the guide.

Thank you in advance
The version in the forum is not the latest. The final version has all that fixed.

Reactions: M.Voigt

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Friend, tell me in what program did you make such a chic flowchart for the scenes ? If it is not difficult, please tell me. in what program did you do ?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Friend, tell me in what program did you make such a chic flowchart for the scenes ? If it is not difficult, please tell me. in what program did you do ?
I used a program called drawio /
- Time used is beyond count - But that is also because the game is so big, I literally played the game from start to finish several times for each route and added each event or decision into the flowchart manually.
- There are other programs for flowcharts that are better - If you are developing a game.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I used a program called drawio /
- Time used is beyond count - But that is also because the game is so big, I literally played the game from start to finish several times for each route and added each event or decision into the flowchart manually.
- There are other programs for flowcharts that are better - If you are developing a game.
I really liked your detailed flowchart. You did a great job in creating it. Great job. And thank you for answering my question.
I would be interested. Tell me some similar programs.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I really liked your detailed flowchart. You did a great job in creating it. Great job. And thank you for answering my question.

I would be interested. Tell me some similar programs.
Thanks man!

Another program for flowcharts for games that is great for developers is ->
However this is a paid program where draw.io is free.

Reactions: FavenXXX
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes