Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
There is a bug fix released a few pages back(actually multiple times) It's "OK" if people try to look for these things before repeating bug reports in the thread :coffee:
Personally I will respond to most comments unless they are already answered, so if you don't get a reply you know why.

Here is the bug fix again attached.
Copy files to /Data folder and overwrite old files.

Last edited:

Raduner

Apr 9, 2020
There is a bug fix released a few pages back(actually multiple times) It's "OK" if people try to look for these things before repeating bug reports in the thread :coffee:
Personally I will respond to most comments unless they are already answered, so if you don't get a reply you know why.

Here is the bug fix again attached.
As long as I install the bugfix does it work or do I have to put in the same file as the game, thank you

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Thanks! It worked out. So I can't enjoy my saves anymore? Do I have to play it all over again?
That's up to you - If your saves was that important to you, then don't play the new version, and continue your playthrough in whatever version you already had. New version only added some extra free-roam events.

You can also look here in this thread, "maybe" "somebody" uploaded saves so you don't have to start from beginning - who knows?

There is also a bunch of saves that follow the new version(in the folder), you could also continue using one of those.

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
That's up to you - If your saves was that important to you, then don't play the new version, and continue your playthrough in whatever version you already had. New version only added some extra free-roam events.

You can also look here in this thread, "maybe" "somebody" uploaded saves so you don't have to start from beginning - who knows?

There is also a bunch of saves that follow the new version(in the folder), you could also continue using one of those.
Your answers are always great. Now I get it, but I don't mind playing it all over again in this version.

Reactions: Zellemate

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
It might not seem obvious but your choices led you there. There's an alternative ending for that route.

Many people think the game is linear because the causality of your choices is not always obvious. If you play the game many times and pick different choices or have different stats the game plays very differently. Even small things like tan, pubes, being virgin from your ass and others have different outcomes.

There was a patch not even 3 weeks ago. Relax.

Not only quality is paid for (see above) it also takes time. As long as these guys keep constantly putting out patches with 10x more content in a 10th of the time as anyone else around they are entitled to a few wrong estimates.
Too bad I probably won't see all the other outcomes as I really dislike replaying choice based games. The game's still quite fun tho I have to admit.

Reactions: TotalDegenerate
Aug 28, 2018
I really dislike replaying choice based games
I feel you. I really prefer the style acerola builds their games, without locking yourself in any route.
I understand why its done though, telling different storys without locking you in a certain route makes things pretty weird.
Cant be a loyal housewife while getting banged by your fat boss and working the evenings in a club.

Reactions: Ayame#1Fan

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I feel you. I really prefer the style acerola builds their games, without locking yourself in any route.
I understand why its done though, telling different storys without locking you in a certain route makes things pretty weird.
Cant be a loyal housewife while getting banged by your fat boss and working the evenings in a club.
Yea totally. I know lots of people love the kind of "route-system" but I personally prefer when I'm able to see most if not everything in one go when playing a game.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
(...) I understand why its done though, telling different storys without locking you in a certain route makes things pretty weird. Cant be a loyal housewife while getting banged by your fat boss and working the evenings in a club.
Exactly why I don't enjoy Acerola games. That and the fact that I swear the characters are the bloody dumbest women on the planet.

Aug 28, 2018
Exactly why I don't enjoy Acerola games.
To be fair i think most acerola games do actually have to be replayed for full content, cause i think there usually is a vanilla route which involves less lewds or in case of the ntr games no ntr.
But since i dont care about the vanilla route theres no need to replay the game for me. xd

However, yeah. Acerola manages to create the dumbest women of them all.

Last edited:

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
To be fair i think most acerola games do actually have to be replayed for full content, cause i think there usually is a vanilla route which involves less lewds or in case of the ntr games no ntr.
But since i dont care about the vanilla route theres no need to replay the game for me. xd

I've played a few Acerola games I liked. Mostly the fantasy ones like Colette (most recent) where, to be fair, you just need to be slutty to collect cum, so there's no point to a non-lewd run.
The games that have a few characters to play around with and get lewds from, to keep things fresh.
But overall, there's only really 1 'route' there.

Mostly, I'm also in the camp of 'let me get everything over the course of Run#1'. And if I miss something ... gimme an option to unlock everything somehow (in Colette, or other similar games, this was after beating an optional boss, but just give an unlock switch when the game is finished is also cool).
Because no ... I don't want to waste dozens of hours replaying the same thing over & over again to get like 2 or 3 (or more of course) images I missed somehow (even worse if there's no 'hints' system in the gallery telling you how/where, even more so if they're just variations to already gotten stuff).

Still ... that doesn't really work with the routes filosophy ...
I recently also went though Double Melon's Cucking Trap, which also sort of walks the routes path, but replaying only takes like 10 minutes, so oh well, I can live with that.
Still ... 'routes' ... it's the VN way ya know, so if you wanna be more VN than RPG, you'll end up with routes.
If you want multiple distinct versions of the storyline in a single game, you'll end up with routes.

In those types of games I find that the MOST IMPORTANT feature is a properly implemented and FAST skip feature. Just so you can get to the relevant branches in flash-like speed. Nothing more annoying than having to go through the exact same thing 3, 4, 5, ..., 100, times. After all, it's pretty much just reading the same text over, and over, and over again ... and it wears on my nerves rather quickly.

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020

nah i pretty much played collette and treasure hunter claire once you done you can unlock the gallery so you can do a full none lewd run in treasure hunter claire but not in collette
(personnally am a virgin run so i can unlock all the lewds at the end and enjoye myself

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Is the steam version of this game not getting any updates? It seems mine is at 1.1b
You are correct.
- The answer lies at Kagura Games who made the steam port.
- A quick research in how Kagura update their games will reveal that they don't patch their games each month. So this should be no shocker to anybody - Really.
- Another quick search will also reveal that when the game is complete, Kagura will then update their steam version to include all content.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes