Surav

Nov 25, 2017
You are correct.
- The answer lies at Kagura Games who made the steam port.
- A quick research in how Kagura update their games will reveal that they don't patch their games each month. So this should be no shocker to anybody - Really.
- Another quick search will also reveal that when the game is complete, Kagura will then update their steam version to include all content.
Oh I see, no problem then.
Thank you!

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Did Starke upload the last version?, is still the 1.07b the last version or is a new one?
Yes Starke have "uploaded" the newest version aka released the newest patch.
You can download it right here ->

D2GXpeed

Jan 26, 2018
Hmm, I don't know if there's a bug or it's just with me. After the Free Roam is unlocked, I went to massage parlor with Robert and then bam, black screen freeze and nothing much I could do, yup, dumbass me didn't save for a longe time, so yeah... Let's restart the game once more...

Dec 3, 2020
Hmm, I don't know if there's a bug or it's just with me. After the Free Roam is unlocked, I went to massage parlor with Robert and then bam, black screen freeze and nothing much I could do, yup, dumbass me didn't save for a longe time, so yeah... Let's restart the game once more...
I had this exact same issue, the only way out of it was to close the game and re-load an old save.

• Angry
Reactions: Zellemate

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
Yes Starke have "uploaded" the newest version aka released the newest patch.
You can download it right here ->
And what is the difference betewen that patch and the one who is here?, is there any new scene or is only to fix the bugs with some events?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I had this exact same issue, the only way out of it was to close the game and re-load an old save.
Guys there is a temp fix on the last page!

W

what is the changelog?
I only share changelog when the patch gets leaked by somebody.
But I can share that there is new content in the patch, but its minor.
- 2 new CG's for tanning.
- 1 Remade scene which is now fully animated with sound(shadow scene in the shower) Kinky Kittens Route.

Starke did not complete all the content that was planned - And had a vacation coming up.
- I think there is a plan when he comes back(next week) to make an additional patch to put out the rest of the scenes that is missing. UNLESS he decides to put it into the next big patch
- We will see when he is back, I will try to update as always.

Last edited:
Reactions: symxxx

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I think I broke something by doing the hobo quest to buy food at the 24/7 on the first day of the job there. Can't find Sato, just the clerk. Don't know how to progress. First-time player so maybe I'm missing something.

Edit: nvm, different 24/7 store.

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Beach!!!!!!! Go to the beach
Fun story - This question have actually been asked way to many times.
WHICH is why the new and updated flowchart actually have a map with the route to the beach to avoid this :LOL:
Updated guide can be found the usual place -> Guide
(map is where you unlock free-roam in the middle of the flowchart with Yellow frames around it)

Reactions: NeZKyMaN
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes