Kevin424

Dec 13, 2019
Hey. My game is stuck and has black screen whenever in the free roam part I ask Robert to choose. After selecting that after convo with photographer it gets totally black. Any solution?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
hey, i bought the game from kagura games.com
is it not the latest patch?
From our discord:
The Patreon/Subscribestar is currently 1.07B as of August 2021. Other versions (Steam, Fakku, Manga Gamer, etc.) are 1.01B which is an August 2020 version! Those versions are currently 6 VERSIONS behind.
Here are the missing CG's:
The Steam version is also missing many improvements to old scenes (dialogue and CG wise), many menu changes, mouse support, many QoL improvements, menu overhauls and many many other updates that DRASTICALLY change the game experience.The hooded figure in the CG room that would among many other things unlock all the CG's has also been removed by Kagura Games.
Once all the free DLC's are complete Heaven Studios and Kagura Games will work on updating for other platforms as well. ETA is no earlier than mid 2022.

Halloween update news ?
P.S : I haven't been to this thread in a long time so apologies if it was mentioned already.
Next update will be the beach update very soon,
- Think the Halloween update have been pushed because of time-constraints.
- So next update after beach update should be the shota update.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
New podcast going live now!

I wonder how are people feeling about replacing news with podcasts. Not everyone got time to watch podcast, some may have problems understanding it (written can be easily translated). People that don't watch them are without update for 3 months .

As for the patch ... i'm not complaining because it's patch i've been looking forward to so the bigger it is the happier i am. But i can't help but to see the patreon trend and remind myself that the patch was originally scheduled to release in May. Maybe it's been explained in one of the podcasts but how did it go from 1-1.5 month for patch to over 3 months?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I wonder how are people feeling about replacing news with podcasts. Not everyone got time to watch podcast, some may have problems understanding it (written can be easily translated). People that don't watch them are without update for 3 months .

As for the patch ... i'm not complaining because it's patch i've been looking forward to so the bigger it is the happier i am. But i can't help but to see the patreon trend and remind myself that the patch was originally scheduled to release in May. Maybe it's been explained in one of the podcasts but how did it go from 1-1.5 month for patch to over 3 months?
This team have never really done release dates - Ever really actually.
- There have been a consensus if you go back that releases happens each 2nd month, which fitted the time the team needed to push out x amount of scenes and implement story and so on - Sometimes these releases did get postponed due to whatever reason.
- This actually changed when the game reached version 1.0, here Starke tried to do monthly released as best as he could to fit the new free-roam content and DLC content.
- The last patch "hobo patch" was very big and they had to use around 2 months time to actually get it done.
- Its the same with the "summer patch" which is really big and don't fit the monthly release timeframe.

That said I do see what you mean and you might be right, if you are only checking patreon(and not twitter, discord and podcast) its properly hard to follow what is going on.
- So I will bring the critique forward to Starke :coffee:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
- There have been a consensus if you go back that releases happens each 2nd month, which fitted the time the team needed to push out x amount of scenes and implement story and so on - Sometimes these releases did get postponed due to whatever reason.
- This actually changed when the game reached version 1.0, here Starke tried to do monthly released as best as he could to fit the new free-roam content and DLC content.
- The last patch "hobo patch" was very big and they had to use around 2 months time to actually get it done.
- Its the same with the "summer patch" which is really big and don't fit the monthly release timeframe.

That said I do see what you mean and you might be right, if you are only checking patreon(and not twitter, discord and podcast) its properly hard to follow what is going on.
I'm not saying that patches need to be monthly or anything like that. Just i think it needs to be clearer why patch is taking longer.
Number of devs do stuff like announce how many CGs are done out of planned. So if you see that patch 5 had 15 CG and took month but patch 7 is 40 CG so it makes sense that it will take longer.

Reactions: Zellemate

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018

Starke usually does a post on Patreon about the podcast and what they talked about during it, and iirc he also asked how people wanted their news (podcast, written, both). Last patch was released last day of July ( hobo patch), with the hotfix/qol patch during mid August. But yeah, this patch is way longer than what they probably thought, or just added more scenes than they thought they would. It's basically and old patch ( 2 months one, since it's all beach and have little to no sense to divide it) that went long. That said, there are actually 13 CGs in the spoiler section for the next patch, one of them is similar to the masturbation scene, with at least 4 variations. They are also prioritizing quality, without announcing dates. I think the waiting will be worth it when patch will drop :)

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I'm not saying that patches need to be monthly or anything like that. Just i think it needs to be clearer why patch is taking longer.
Number of devs do stuff like announce how many CGs are done out of planned. So if you see that patch 5 had 15 CG and took month but patch 7 is 40 CG so it makes sense that it will take longer.
I can't remember if you are a patreon or not my man, but if you are Starke did respond directly to what you requested in his latest patreon update ->
- In short, I think he acknowledged the issues you addressed and actually apologized :coffee:

Reactions: Terix3

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I can't remember if you are a patreon or not my man, but if you are Starke did respond directly to what you requested in his latest patreon update ->
- In short, I think he acknowledged the issues you addressed and actually apologized :coffee:
Eh don't even understand English ? that sound like mockery imo "if you don't understand English what are you doing in English game potreon". I think Starke didn't mean it to sound like mockery... Some people may have problems understanding spoken English :)

Anyway short summary of news from podcast in regards to game development and plans can go long way, so i'm happy to see it worked.

People : "he could switch been anal and vaginal in this scene in this drawing"
Starke : "Those apparently small changes in the drawings takes a lot of additional time"
Japanese dev : "Just make his dick longer, 4head"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Erodaz

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Eh don't even understand English ? that sound like mockery imo "if you don't understand English what are you doing in English game potreon". I think Starke didn't mean it to sound like mockery... Some people may have problems understanding spoken English :)

Anyway short summary of news from podcast in regards to game development and plans can go long way, so i'm happy to see it worked.
Yes, think he wrote that quite quickly - Exactly what you say he meant, "spoken English", Starke is not really a person who tend to mock people. So that was just bad wording(quick wording).

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020

Wait im confused? By Summer Patch do you mean Shota? Cause from what i heard on the podcast he said it was gonna be the Shota patch and it is the final patch. Also he said it will be released on their website via Fleeting Iris IF because patreon deems that type of content unacceptable.(cant say I blame them, not really a fan of that type of stuff myself either) But maybe the summer and shota patches are combined? That would be cool cause im definitely interested in the beach stuff. You are the go to guy for this type of info lol

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Wait im confused? By Summer Patch do you mean Shota? Cause from what i heard on the podcast he said it was gonna be the Shota patch and it is the final patch. Also he said it will be released on their website via Fleeting Iris IF because patreon deems that type of content unacceptable.(cant say I blame them, not really a fan of that type of stuff myself either) But maybe the summer and shota patches are combined? That would be cool cause im definitely interested in the beach stuff. You are the go to guy for this type of info lol
Summer patch will be out in 2 weeks time. Then the team will move on to the shota patch which will be the last patch for the game.

Reactions: iamthemasterjohn
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes